EWR 2010 Stats Update: March

Not many comments right off the top of my head, probably take a few days to look things over before getting into anything too crazy. Hopefully, Mrahc will go a it smoother, so the April update can get more stuff included, researched, etc.

There is still a promotion slot open. For the time being, I'm not putting Booker T's promotion in, as there seem to be a lot of workers not in the game and not enough info to get them in the game accurately. If that changes, I don't have a problem adding them at that time.

-Bill

MegaUpload

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SE10E7X

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1WNP4WOC

• Like 13

Cheers once again Bill, I'll have a look over things as I do the Split Data...

But I'm sure you'll have WWE pretty much well and truly covered..

It will have to wait until the morning but I'll get through it

Can always expect quality work from you... excellent stuff

• Like 1

Happened to me as well.

It's because Dave Prazak is listed as the colour commentator but was removed from the roster. All you have to do is add him back to FIP, and then it won't runtime error.

You can then take him off as a large event announcer and remove him from the roster again without any more problems.

Hope that helped

• Like 4

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill. Charlie Haas should have friendships with Daniel Bryan, Homicide, Kaval and Triple H as per an interview he did with PWInsider.com. I will post more suggestions later as I am in class.

Edit: Traci Brooks was released from TNA. Remove her from TNA. credit to PWInsider.com

Dave Prazak is no longer doing color commentary for FIP so he should not be the large event color commentator.

Perhaps add stand-up comedian actor Patrice O'Neal to the game as a staff writer. He wrote for WWE back in 2000/01. He was born in December and is 40 years old. Set his wages to 30K, skill to 68 and backstage to 85.

Also I'd add Jonthan Gold to the game as a staff announcer for FIP. Not sure on age but his wages should be 10K, shill should be 55 and backstage at 85. He should be the large event announcer for FIP.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Hey Bill, thanks for the update :) Some thoughts on things that could be changed...

---WWE---

- Up Josh Matthews announcing skill to 75. This guy is easily the best announcer in the WWE with JR gone.

- ECW title should be deleted

- Legacy is no more

- I feel like Daniel Bryan should have his charisma upped to 80 as he's really good on the mic, just not over yet.

- Jack Swagger shouldn't be in the upper-midcard.

- Orton's speed shouldn't be above 20 since he's really slowed down a lot in his matches as of late.

- This is just my personal opinion, but Shawn Michaels should still be face. He hasn't done anything too heelish since his feud with Undertaker began.

- Rename Sheamus' finishers to "Celtic Cross" and "Pump Kick."

---TNA---

- Abyss should be getting pushed as an upper-midcarder now. His overness can stay the same, but Hogan is getting very much behind him.

- It's being reported that Awesome Kong has been let go by TNA.

- Team 3D should go back to having the extremist gimmick rather than the bully one.

- The World Elite is pretty much over with, so that stable should be disbanded.

- Kevin Nash, Eric Young, and Jesse Neal should all be faces again. Jesse Neal should have the lackey gimmick.

- Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson should be renamed to Max Buck and Jeremy Buck, respectively.

- ODB should be heel now with the violent drunk gimmick.

- RVD has allegedly signed with TNA. (Source: SpikeTV's Twitter page)

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- I feel like Daniel Bryan should have his charisma upped to 80 as he's really good on the mic, just not over yet.

- This is just my personal opinion, but Shawn Michaels should still be face. He hasn't done anything too heelish since his feud with Undertaker began.

- It's being reported that Awesome Kong has been let go by TNA.

- Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson should be renamed to Max Buck and Jeremy Buck, respectively.

- RVD has allegedly signed with TNA. (Source: SpikeTV's Twitter page)

I don't think Daniel Bryan is not ready to be at 80 charisma. I think he'd be fine at 74.

Shawn has been a tweener if anything.

The Kong and RVD deals are not confirmed so I'd leave as is until the stories are entirely confirmed.

For the April update, Nick and Matt Jackson should be Max and Jeremy Buck after they end with Dragon Gate USA.

• Like 4

Perhaps add stand-up comedian actor Patrice O'Neal to the game as a staff writer. He wrote for WWE back in 2000/01. He was born in December and is 40 years old. Set his wages to 30K, skill to 68 and backstage to 85.

Just asking but has he been working in wrestling since then? It just seems that in the next few months the database will be pointlessly overflowing with workers and staff, and if this guy was last working for a wrestling promotion 9 years ago then there's no point in adding him really...

For the April update, Nick and Matt Jackson should be Max and Jeremy Buck after they end with Dragon Gate USA.

HBK did the same thing last year, he's just feuding... not really being heelish. On Raw he was being friendly and stuff with HHH, but only showing frustration towards Taker... so should stay face. Not sure if I'm making sense :wacko:

I honestly think that a worker should have the name he/she uses in the most well-known company they work for, so if someone works for 3 promotions and one of them is TNA, then the TNA name should be used. That's why the whole "Amazing" Kong thing annoys me... but then again she's probably gone from TNA so that's a redundant point :/.

I reckon they should be named Max and Jeremy Buck now, and while I'm on this topic: Ayako Hamada should just be Hamada and Ashley Lane should be Madison Rayne.

• Like 3

To be fair, I'm actually seeing Taker more as the heel/tweener in this fued, wanting to end HBK's career.

• Like 1

To be fair, I'm actually seeing Taker more as the heel/tweener in this fued, wanting to end HBK's career.

Then again his character seems justified in his anger. I mean cos if some guy popped out from under the elimination chamber, super kicked you and in the process made you lose your World Heavyweight Championship, you'd want to end his career right? For screwing you over.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Just asking but has he been working in wrestling since then? It just seems that in the next few months the database will be pointlessly overflowing with workers and staff, and if this guy was last working for a wrestling promotion 9 years ago then there's no point in adding him really...

HBK did the same thing last year, he's just feuding... not really being heelish. On Raw he was being friendly and stuff with HHH, but only showing frustration towards Taker... so should stay face. Not sure if I'm making sense :wacko:

I honestly think that a worker should have the name he/she uses in the most well-known company they work for, so if someone works for 3 promotions and one of them is TNA, then the TNA name should be used. That's why the whole "Amazing" Kong thing annoys me... but then again she's probably gone from TNA so that's a redundant point :/.

I reckon they should be named Max and Jeremy Buck now, and while I'm on this topic: Ayako Hamada should just be Hamada and Ashley Lane should be Madison Rayne.

For Patrice Oneal, he did like six months or so which was what Freddie Prinze Jr. did and he is in the game so I say why not. If I am not mistaken the game needed writers anyway to "run effectively."

I think and I believe this is how Bill thinks too, that the most common name should be the one used. Nick and Matt Jackson still work under those names elsewhere from TNA, besides WSU Kong works as Amazing Kong, Ayako Hamada works in TNA as Hamada and besides TNA Ashley Lane works as herself and I think a wrestliciious character as well so if Wrestlicious is added, she is in the same boat as Player Dos/Stupified with what her name should be as they work under three different names through out the game.

And by Shawn doing what he did, wouldn't that make him heel and not Taker.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Domino's Cliff Hanger should be renamed to Domino Effect. Besides him just showing up in FCW, there is no proof that he is in under a WWE so perhaps remove him from being under a WWE deal for the time being.

Trent Baretta and Caylen Croft are on SmackDown.

Add an inactive tag team with Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu with an experience of 8.

Perhaps put Abraham Washington, Byron Saxton, Tyler Reks and Vance Archer being in FCW, send them back to developmental.

Shouldn't Matt Striker be a part of NXT for his roster split as he is the "host" of NXT?

Rename Barri Griffiths to Mason Ryan.

Jimmy Snuka Jr.'s primary finisher should be Superfly Twister (top rope) and his secondary finisher should be Jumping Hook Kick (impact.)

EDIT: Change Kaz's finishers to Wave of the Future (impact) and Flux Capacitor (corner.)

• Like 1

OK, just to address a few things I've seen already:

First: HBK... Face or Tweener?

A: I went with tweener, due to some of the things he has done lately. You could still argue that he's a face and I wouldn't really fight you over it, but at the same time, he has done thigns that, at least in my opinion, a "true face" wouldn't do:

1: He superkicked Teddy Long

2: He basically helped a heel (Jericho) win the World Championship at Elimination Chamber

3: He stormed off on Monday's RAW, leaving Triple H behind.

Again, just my opinion and I wouldn't argue much the other way as well. But, I had to make a choice, so he got Tweener.

Second: ECW Title... To delete or not delete?

A: ECW is a bit funny, since they still promote the brand on WWE.com and technically still have a roster. I wasn't sure of whether or not Ezekiel Jackson would be carrying the title or not when he starts appearing on Smackdown, so I left the title in the game. If he continues to carry the belt on Smackdown, they might still use the title, even though the TV show is no longer "in existance." This one should resolve itself, once we see Jackson on a couple of Smackdown shows.

Third: Matt Striker... Why not on the NXT split?

A: Another one of those "it could go either way" things. Striker still is on the Smackdown commentary team and is still listed on the Smackdown roster, not NXT's. Will he continue to wear both hats, or could they find a new color man for Smackdown? Until a change is made, I decided to leave it as is.

Fourth: Before anyone asks... I went with "Lay-Cool" as the Layla/Michelle McCool tag name instead of "Simply Flawless" for two reasons:

1: I have heard them referred to as "Lay-Cool" a few times on Smackdown. I have not heard them called "Simply Flawless" as of yet.

2: Personally, I like the name "Lay-Cool" better. :)

Finally, one thing that I'd like to bring up for discussion...

I've been toying with the idea of adding "Money in the Bank" as a title in WWE. I know it's not a "real" title, but the idea is, anyone playing WWE could then use it in the game and simply suspend or vacate it when they don't want it in use. The money in the bank has been "defended" before as well, so that would open that possibility up for people. In the end, I'm not seeing any negative effect on putting it in the game and a lot of positive effect, so I wanted to throw it out there. If it is added, the person holding it at the time of the update release would be the "Champion," just as any other title. When not in play in real life, it would be vacant and checked as suspended. Just from thinking about it, it seems to bring a bit more relism to booking possibilities. At the moment, I'm thinking an image of 70 would be pretty fair, considering where all of the other belt images in WWE currently are.

Unless I get a major negative response from this, I'll probably throw it in for next month's update, especially since it'll be out right after WrestleMania, and Money in the Bank will almost certainly be in play IRL. Honestly, I just can't think of a reason to NOT add it, as I don't see how it would negatively effect the game or gameplay in any way.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 3

For the open promotion spot I think the Wrestlicious promotion should be added. They do already have a TV deal so I think that should get them in the game and plus, I remeber you saying you have alot of information on the company as well a few updates back. Alot of the girls on the show are in the game as well so see no reason to not add it in.

• Like 2