EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Nice one Bill. As always, thanks for yet another update. I'm gonna have a scan through it and check stuff later :)

Edit: I've always wanted to be the douchebag who says: FIRST!!! Yussss. That makes me feel cool. Lol not really

Edited by StarshipPain
  • Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks again Bill. It looks awesome.

Early notes:

Wrestlers:

Akira Tozawa should be a lackey heel in DGUSA and added to KAMIKAZE USA.

Alebrije should be added to CMLL as a heel midcard Rebel with (Pequeno) Cujie as his manager.

Apocalipsis should be an opener in CMLL.

Arkangel De La Muerte should be a lower midcarder in CMLL.

Astro Boy II should be an opener in CMLL.

Atsushi Aoki should have his overness boosted to 21.

Batista should be a non-worker in WWE if he is kept in the promotion.

Black Warrior never joined AAA so remove him from the promotion. He joined Perros Del Mal instead.

Brian Kendrick should be heel in PWG.

(as of right now) Brother Ray should be a tweener for his beef with Ink Inc.

Cancerbero's gimmick should be lackey.

Chucky should be added to CMLL as a heel midcard Sidekick.

Cujie should be renamed Pequeno Cujie and added to CMLL as a heel with a Sidekick.

Dr. X should be a lower midcarder in CMLL.

Elvis Porky should be renamed Super Porky. The Elvis Porky deal was an AAA name.

Ephesto should be a midcarder for CMLL.

Euforia should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Felino should be a comedy character. He has been doing the whacky rudo bit as apart of La Peste Negra.

Fuego should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Histeria II should be added to CMLL as an upper midcard Rebel. Also raise his overness to 43 and tick high spots.

Hooligan should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

India Sioux has left CMLL for the time being to be a mom.

Jillian Hall's over should be 58. She is just used for the over-done singing gimmick she does.

Jimmy Hart should be removed from TNA, he has not appeared since The Nasty Boyz left.

Kazuchika Okada should be added to TNA and renamed Okada (as long as there is no alter ego clash.) Also add Kaz Okada as an alter ego.

La Sombra should be an upper midcard with her overness bumped to 44.

Leono should be an opener in CMLL.

Loco Max should be a lower midcarder in CMLL.

Mascara Ano 2000 should be added to CMLL as a heel midcard Old School Heel.

Mascara Dorado should be a face with a highlight reel gimmick.

Misterioso II should be a heel in CMLL and removed from Los Hijo de Averno.

Monsther should be added to CMLL as a heel midcard old school heel with Chucky as his manager.

Mr. Aguila should have speaking ticked and should be added to CMLL as a heel upper midcarder.

Orlando Jordan's gimmick is MUCH better described as weirdo.

Pegasso Xtreme should be an opener in CMLL.

Psicosis II should be added to CMLL as a upper midcard Rebel. Also raise his overness to 45.

Puma King should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Raziel's gimmick should be lackey.

Rey Cometa should be an opener in CMLL.

Ryo Saito was not removed from DGUSA like was suggested in the last update but he just recently returned to the ring for Dragon Gate in Japan after a brutal foot injury.

Sami Callihan, has he worked RoH in sometime? If not, I'd put him in EVOLVE because he is working there now. Also tick booker for him because on a PWInsiderElite audio Les Thatcher talked about Sami asking Les about booking ideas when he was eating breakfast with him.

Sangre Azteca should be a midcarder for CMLL.

Santana G should be removed from TNA, she has not appeared in weeks.

Sensei(not to be confused with Kaval who used the name Senshi in TNA) should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Skandalo should be an opener for CMLL.

Sombra de Plata left CMLL so remove him from the promotion and changed to an opener.

Stuka Jr.'s overness should be 36 for getting the rub off of

Teddy Hart should not be apart of DGUSA, he is not suppose to return to the promotion in anytime soon nor is he on the roster page. (The same reason Ryo Saito was said to be removed from the promotion for this update.)

Taichi's overness should be 42 for being a Japanese heel whom the Mexican CMLL fans hate.

Tiger Kid should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Tigre Blanco (II) should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Universo 2000 should be added to CMLL as a heel midcard Old School Heel.

Villano III should be removed from CMLL.

Villano IV should be removed from CMLL. Remove Ray Mendoza as an alter ego, Villano V has adopted the name and used it far more often than the one off WCW appearance Villano IV used it in.

Villano V should be renamed Ray Mendoza Jr. He has gone by that since his mask match lost to Ultimo Guerrero.

Virgil's charisma should at least be 58, he's more charismatic than Miss Techmeacher.

Virus should be a lower midcarder for CMLL.

Tag Teams:

Draculetta and W. Magic should be renamed Ghouls Gone Wrestling.

Stables:

Add The Rebels as a stable for CMLL. Psicosis II(leader), Alebrije, Chucky, Cujie, Hector Garza, Histeria, Mascara Ano 2000, Mr. Aguila, Monsthre & Universo 2000.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Two things I forgot in my previous post.

Add Maniaco to CMLL. He is a part of The Rebels and should be a lower midcard and his overness raised to 34.

Add Hysterya for Histeria II's alter egos.

Add Ultraman Taro, Psycosys and Psicosis Extreme for Psicosis II's alter egos.

• Like 3

Couple of things I noticed

1) Bret Hart is listed as a Free Agent

2) Hurricane Helms should be called Gregory Helms when he is a Free Agent

Also why the fuck was my other post voted down? hmm.gif

• Like 5

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Invader's attitude is 80 and his behavior is 75 for ALLEGEDLY killing Brody, I'd lower them to say 60 & 55 and not drop them to 0.

\

Edit: Monster Clown should be renamed Psycho Clown and rename Pyscho Clown to Monster Clown.

The former Brazo De Plata Jr. is listed as Monster Clown in the game despite being Psycho Clown in reality. The former Aliens is listed in the game as Psycho Clown though it should really be Monster Clown.

Remove Zombie Clown and Monster Clown from the current Monster Clown's alter egos and make the main name Psycho Clown.

Remove Psycho Clown from the current Psycho Clown's alter egos, make the entry name Monster Clown and add Zombie Clown as an alter ego.

• Like 4

Invader's attitude is 80 and his behavior is 75 for ALLEGEDLY killing Brody, I'd lower them to say 60 & 55 and not drop them to 0.

It wasn't alleged, he was found as having done it, just it was in self-defense. But even then, many wrestlers (TNT AKA Savio Vega, The Youngbloods, Dutch Mantel, Bobby Jaggers, Buddy Landell, Chicky Starr, Hurracaine Castillo, Tony Atlas and the referees) have gone on to say that they witnessed it and that he waited for him with a knife and killed him due to a dispute over Brody buying into the company, not as an act of self-defense. He was let off because many refused to testify. Many wrestlers, including Bret Hart and Mick Foley, have said to believe that Brody was murdered as well.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

It wasn't alleged, he was found as having done it, just it was in self-defense. But even then, many wrestlers (TNT AKA Savio Vega, The Youngbloods, Dutch Mantel, Bobby Jaggers, Buddy Landell, Chicky Starr, Hurracaine Castillo, Tony Atlas and the referees) have gone on to say that they witnessed it and that he waited for him with a knife and killed him due to a dispute over Brody buying into the company, not as an act of self-defense. He was let off because many refused to testify. Many wrestlers, including Bret Hart and Mick Foley, have said to believe that Brody was murdered as well.

I know the backstory and the stories about the summons coming late, not getting booked in Puerto Rico again or being killed in a similar vein to Brody. The point is, a jury acquitted Invader so Invader is innocent. I am not doubting that he isn't at fault for Brody's murder at all. If anything Invader should have the worst attitude stat of the game which I'd imagine would be about 25 after the XPW women.

In other news:

RAW Spoilers(more than I originally posted):

Raise Evan Bourne's overness to 78. He beat Sheamus who is a bonafide main eventer and got a bigger pop than Matt Hardy has of late.

Rename Bryan Danielson back to Daniel Bryan. It seems like WWE is making their name stick even though he has been referred as both of late.

Alicia Fox should not manage Zack Ryder anymore. Ashton Kutcher put a "hit" on Ryder and Fox was the hit(wo)man.

On the Usos:

Raise the Usod' & Tamina's overness to 45.

Change Jules Uso's name to Jay Uso, he is going by that in WWE.

The Usos' gimmick should be Angry Young Man(angry that the Harts are remembered and not the Samoans.)

Perhaps make Tamina a bitch?

Also make their finisher the Toss-Up Samoan Drop.

Edit: raise Rey Mysterio's stiffness by 10, he injured CM Punk AND Undertaker within a week of eachother.

• Like 1

A few TNA notes:

Make Eric Young heel and add him to The Band.

Make Brother Ray a tweener.

Make Samoa Joe a tweener - he's been attacking people regardless of disposition recently.

Make Mick Foley a non-wrestler.

It looks like Anderson is turning face but I'm guessing that it will all be confirmed before the next update.

Increase Jesse Neal's overness to 51 and change his gimmick to No Gimmick Needed or Bad Ass maybe.

Change Douglas Williams' gimmick to No Gimmick Needed - Legitimate Athelete doesn't really fit him and his amateur wrestling has only been mentioned a couple of times.

Drop Rhino's overness to 67.

Make Jay Lethal face and change his gimmick to Fun Babyface or Blue Chipper.

Drop Tomko's overness to 61

• Like 1

I think it might be appropriate to remove Dan Severn.  His old promotion, Price of Glory, no longer features him in anyway, outside of using his name for credibility.  I'm not sure when the last time he appeared was, but I haven't heard anything about him in quite some time.  (I live in Coldwater, Michigan, where POG is located.)

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I think it might be appropriate to remove Dan Severn.  His old promotion, Price of Glory, no longer features him in anyway, outside of using his name for credibility.  I'm not sure when the last time he appeared was, but I haven't heard anything about him in quite some time.  (I live in Coldwater, Michigan, where POG is located.)

He should be kept in because he is in the same boat as the Ken Shamrock, Jaime Koeppe(who I might remind everyone is in the game though she NEVER did anything more than a photoshoot for RAW magazine and a video package or two over the Diva Search pageant) and a bunch of others including Tough Enough and Diva Search losers who I could list on and on that do not wrestle at all but "could" return.

• Like 2

I think it might be appropriate to remove Dan Severn. His old promotion, Price of Glory, no longer features him in anyway, outside of using his name for credibility. I'm not sure when the last time he appeared was, but I haven't heard anything about him in quite some time. (I live in Coldwater, Michigan, where POG is located.)

i think severn should be kept in the game. he's scheduled to face the necro butcher (which should be AWESOME. loving the necro vs. mma guyz) on an iwa east coast show in the near future. i also think he's a semi-active fighter still. so yeah, i think da beast should stay imo.

• Like 1