EWR 2010 Stats Update: August

OK, a few notes...

First, in addition to workers being deleted due to death or being a duplicate, I removed 13 workers who I could find absolutely no info on and apparently, nobody else did either. They are:

Marc Strong

Mongolian Man

Psychic

Psycho BZ

Sam Daniels

Scott Kougar

Shen Hai

Solei

Southern Executioner

The Gangsta

The Great Kusatsu (Passed Away in 2008, according to Online World of Wrestling)

Wambat

Zeron

Second, we are now at 5000 workers. There's still a lot of workers to add, but I want to comb through and eliminate some workers that either don't exist, are duplicates, or we can't find any info on. Again, I'll likley put up a list as I did last time, to see if anyone can get some info on workers that I have absolutely nothing on.

I also added links for the update for MediaFire, in addition to MegaUpload. I understand not everyone can use MegaUpload, so hopefully, everyone will be able to use one or the other.

Finally, remember that this game is supposed to be started on August 1st, 2010. Therefore, all results from this evening's (yet to air) SmackDown have been taken into account. However, any taping that airs AFTER August 1st (such as next Monday's RAW) are NOT taken into account.

I'll probably gather my thoughts and post on Sunday, that way everyone has the weekend to rip this to shreds. :)

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7HXGJAAI

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9LFCAIP

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?oodsrv7o4ewhkik

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?xln8nkk3rwelv7l

• Like 15

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill once again for the update.

Is there a reason the guys on NXT have such low overnesses?  They appear on national TV but they're not as over as Duke 'The Dumpster' Droese?
You make a very good point, my friend. Duke's overness should be dropped if anything else. But here's my take on overness levels for the NXT guys. - Kaval at 63 - Alex Riley at 60 - Michael McGillicutty at 60 as well. - Husky Harris at 58 - Lucky Cannon at 55 - Percy Watson at 53 - Since nobody really liked Cottonwood, I'm gonna say his overness should be around 46 - And Titus O'Neil, even though he was eliminated first his overness should be more than Cottonwood's should be, with Eli's at 46, O'Neil should have around 48. #1 is he is alot better in the ring than Cottonwood is, I believe Titus has more charisma than Cottonwood and #3 is that Titus is more over with the fans than Cottonwood is. But that's just an opinion.

Titus should be around 38-42, noone really cared about the guy and he didn't have a chance to do nothing. charisma wasn't his strong suit, he just ran with a somewhat dumb catchphrase. I'd go with...

- Kaval 64 one of the few getting cheers and at the top of the fan voting each time

- Alex Riley 62 great reactions. also needs his gimmick fixed and a charisma boost to around 70-80 charisma

- Michael McGillicutty 60 not as great great reactions but he's still popular.

- Husky Harris 55 they keep pushing him but for the most part fans in general aren't reacting to the guy.

- Lucky Cannon 58 he gets votes, he's kinda bad but he gets votes.

- Percy Watson 61 was #1 first poll and him and Kaval get the bigger face reactions.

- Eli Cottonwood 52 not all that popluar,

I think 52 overness for Eli Cottonwood is too much, I'd put him at 48 tops. He wasn't ever over with the crowd.

I agree with the rest of your NXT 2 overness.

Aurora(Goddess) should be removed from AAA, she only worked like one show for them months ago and was removed from the luchawiki AAA active roster.

I posted this at the end of the June update before the upload of the August update.

FORMER ECW WORLD CHAMPION LOOKING AT POSSIBLE NECK SURGERY

by Mike Johnson @ 1:31 PM on 7/30/2010

Former ECW World champion Mikey Whipwreck, who has been dealing with a number of recurring neck issues in recent years from the punishment he put on himself, is scheduled for an MRI this Monday and may need to finally undergo a procedure to repair his neck that he's been putting off for some time.

Last night, Whipwreck sneezed and ended up with extreme numbness in both his arms. When the feeling didn't return, he was rushed to the emergency room. After some time, the feeling returned but his neck remained extremely sore and his left arm was still giving him problems.

Whipwreck had runs in both the original ECW and World Championship Wrestling and is now one of the head trainers for the NYWC Wrestling school in Long Island, NY, which has turned out a number of current WWE stars. He recently received an invitation to work for WWE as a trainer.

Make Mikey Whipwreck at least a non-worker if not a trainer as it seems like he will not be returning to wrestling anytime soon due to this neck injury. Credit to PWInsider.com

Scott Lost should be a non-worker, he is retiring after tonight or tomorrow's PWG Seven event.

In AAA News:

Remove El Hijo de Cien Caras and Mascara Ano 2000 Jr. their Triple Mania appearence was never followed up on AAA's taped shows yet and it was mainly used to continue the IWRG storyline "invasion" of AAA.

Remove Latin Lover he left AAA again and is in Perros Del Mal. Why am I not surprised?

IN FIP News:

Lenny Leonard (of DGUSA) is the FIP booker so he should have booker ticked.)

Caleb Konley should be added to FIP as a lower midcarder blue chipper face.

Egotistico Fantastico should be added to FIP and use AAW as his spot as he is not on the roster page.

"Man Scout" Jake Manning should be added to FIP as well as a lower midcard heel with a comedy character gimmick because he is a "Manscout" who consults the Boy Scout handbook for his moves. (I am not joking.) I would raise his charisma to 67 as he owns the gimmick to a lesser extent as Paradyze.

Nooie Lee should have at least 62 speed.

Add I Guys as a tag team for Marek Brave and Shane Hollister. I'd make it with 5 experience and inactive.

I am not sure if Hypnosis, Nino De Oro and Ninja Mexicano are real guys. I could not find anything about them even though Hypnosis and Ninja Mexicano both have a pic.

De-activate:

. Jericho & Barrett

. Otunga & R-Truth

. Gabriel & Hardy

. Kozlov & Regal

. Morrison & Truth

Activate:

. Alexiev and Kozlov, and rename it to "Santino and Kozlov"

. Maybe Goldust and Yoshi too?

Gimmicks/Disposition:

. Make every member of Nexus a full-time heel. Maybe change all their gimmicks to "Rebel", minus Sheffield and Barrett. I'd say "Monster" or "Man Beast" to Sheffield.

. Change Eve Torres' gimmick. She's not a "Fun Babyface".. Maybe, "Girl Power"?

. Change The Usos' gimmicks to "High Society"?

. Turn Vladimir Kozlov face

. I believe Finlay's participation in a battle royal was just to fill the ring. I'd make him a non-wrestler again

. There's been some time Hornswoggle isn't a manager. Maybe make him an opener?

. Make Kane a Twener

. Change Rosa Mendes gimmick to "Lackey" or "Sidekick"?

. Turn Husky Harris heel, with an "Obnoxious" gimmick

. I guess "Underdog" suits Lucky Cannon

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill

Just two notes:

Change Tito Colon name to Epico

Tito Colon wrestles under both names so it's tricky.

Former WWE Superstar Carlito Colón joins Lucha Libre USA: Masked Warriors for Saturday Aug 7th. Event at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

Lucha Libre USA is proud to add former WWE Superstar Carlito Colón to the evenings matches as it rolls into the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas for another “Masked Warriors” event. Originally from Puerto Rico, Carlito signed his first contract with WWE in 2003 and made his debut on WWE SmackDown on October 7, 2004 as Carlito Caribbean Cool. He is a former U.S. Champion and Intercontinental Champion and has been part of both the RAW and SmackDown WWE brands. He is the only wrestler to win titles on two separate debuts in WWE and the second Puerto Rican to become Intercontinental Champion after Pedro Morales. At WrestleMania XXV, Carlito and his brother became the first tag team to unify the WWE Tag Team Championship and World Tag Team Championship.

Tickets for “Masked Warriors” are available at UNLVtickets.com, 739-FANS, Thomas & Mack Center box office and all UNLVtickets Outlets. General admission tickets for children under 12 are only $10! Purchased $58.00 VIP seating will receive a special meet and greet with Lucha Libre USA Superstar Wrestlers one hour before doors open! This momentous occasion is set to be filmed for MTV2 & Tr3ìs: MTV Música y Más for broadcast later this summer.

The show will feature the highest level of professional wrestlers, directly from Mexico. Fans of professional wrestling will have the opportunity to witness the high flying and explosive action that only Lucha Libre USA can deliver.

MTV2 and Tr3ìs: MTV Música y Más is airing 52 weeks of Masked Warriors, the first English language Lucha Libre series. Featuring amazing aerial acrobatics and elaborate masks, Lucha Libre is a significant part of Mexican culture. It is the best-attended live sporting event after soccer, the national sport. For the first time, Mexican-Americans will see their beloved traditional sport make the crossover from Latin television to American mainstream media.

Change Carlito to Carlito Colon and add him to LL USA.

Stable notes:

Add Guerreros de la Atlantida with Ultimo Guerrero (leader), Atlantis & Rey Bucanero and it used just as consistantly as Super Sky Team who is still in the game.

Remove The Invasors (two Los Invasors.)

Rename Los Invasors to Los Invasores.

Rename Los Gringas Locas to Las Gringas Locas.

Add Perro Aguayo Jr., Black Warrior, Damian 666, Halloween, L.A. ParK, Super Crazy & X-Fly to Legion Extranjera as Perros Del Mal are a sub-faction of the Legion the same way Las Gringas Locas are. When teaming with the Legion, the Perros members are considered members of the Legion.

Christopher Daniels and Vampiro should be added to Legion Extranjera as well.

Tag Team notes:

Add Los Maniacos: Ultimo Gladiador and Silver Kain at 15 exp.

Change Draculeta and W. Magic to Ghouls Gone Wrestling. (GGW, get it?)

Thanks Bill.

Something should be added though.. I think Tommy Dreamer needs creative control checked.

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter and Tommy Dreamer announced that “Hard Justice” will transform to “HardCORE Justice”, a one-night-only celebration of hardcore wrestling featuring a never before seen reunion of legendary wrestling superstars.

“Dixie has allowed us to have a chance to finally thank the fans that have supported us for all of these years,” Dreamer said. “In the past, we’ve been lied to and we’ve been punished for being who we were and building what we did. Now we have a chance to get everyone back together for one last night.”

Carter also announced that Dreamer would be given full creative control of “HardCORE Justice.”

“TNA is the only place that this event could happen,” Dreamer said. “There are no politics to worry about and no restrictions in place. The fans know that I have a lot of extremely close friends, so they can expect anything and everything to happen. I have some surprises for everyone. ”

Proof: http://www.hardcorejustice.com/

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill.

Something should be added though.. I think Tommy Dreamer needs creative control checked.

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter and Tommy Dreamer announced that “Hard Justice” will transform to “HardCORE Justice”, a one-night-only celebration of hardcore wrestling featuring a never before seen reunion of legendary wrestling superstars.

“Dixie has allowed us to have a chance to finally thank the fans that have supported us for all of these years,” Dreamer said. “In the past, we’ve been lied to and we’ve been punished for being who we were and building what we did. Now we have a chance to get everyone back together for one last night.”

Carter also announced that Dreamer would be given full creative control of “HardCORE Justice.”

“TNA is the only place that this event could happen,” Dreamer said. “There are no politics to worry about and no restrictions in place. The fans know that I have a lot of extremely close friends, so they can expect anything and everything to happen. I have some surprises for everyone. ”

If he was just in TNA, I agree but he is also in CHIKARA and DGUSA as well. Realistically if you wanted to do a match with him in those promotions he'd be able to shoot down clean loses which I don't think he would actually do. Just saying.

• Like 1

Thanks Bill.

If he was just in TNA, I agree but he is also in CHIKARA and DGUSA as well. Realistically if you wanted to do a match with him in those promotions he'd be able to shoot down clean loses which I don't think he would actually do. Just saying.

Good point, The Phenominal Red. Never really thought about that.

Thanks Bill!

I wouldn't make Finlay a non-wrestler, he still works house shows.

-Raise Bryan Danielson's brawl to 77. Add him to EVOLVE as a main event face.

-Raise Chris Hero's brawl to 77.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 64.

-Raise Bobby Dempsey's stiffness to 44.

Edited by KrisClassic

Thanks Bill

Just two notes:

Change Tito Colon name to Epico

Tito Colon wrestles under both names so it's tricky.

While I know he still on FCW's website as both Tito Colon and Epico, In results that I have read, the last time he wrestled on a live event as Tito Colon was back in the first week of May and May 23rd on FCW TV, which was taped at the end of April. He did however go back to WWC for a weekend as Orlando Colon a few weeks ago.

• Like 2