TEW05 Real World Update: August 2010

Here we go the last of the "full" updates, from here on we are going to slim things down.

Anyway to start off here is the data, main updates are the addition of Lucha Libre USA and Wrestling Fan Experience (both are televised wrestling promotions), I was slightly confused with the entire roster for LLUSA so it only currently comprises people who were already noted as being in game.

Beyond that a load of new workers have been added from the old update (the one which was making the rounds before this update), it has put in a few people who I was surprised were missing but beyond that not much.

Data: http://www.eddiefng.com/tewr/TEW/Updates/2010/August.zip

Pic Pack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=803OWRGK

Belts and Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NVKSQBBN

Data hosted by Eddie F'n G at ewrinventory.tk

Right now to get onto what's going to start changing from this month onwards, firstly we are going to cap workers and promotions at 50 (promotions) and 3,000 (workers) these are for the rest of the year as we see it but these are just basic guides for now.

To clean up the workers we will be removing everyone who is dead, they don't serve much point beyond a record of them as a person.

To clean up the promotions I have a list of promotions which could be cut due to the fact they either have very few events and/or promote irregularly or that their hard for us to follow. So unless there are any objection within this first week these promotions will be cut. On a note Mach One Wrestling is listed because it was added cause it was rumoured that it was a TNA training camp however looking at the fact that no one has been "sent" there and that no TNA talent has been on a show since that was announced then that cant be the case.

- American Wrestling Rampage

- BattlARTS

- Catch Wrestling Nor Deutschland

- Dradition Pro-Wrestling

- Lucha VaVOOM

- Mach One Wrestling

- Premier British Wrestling

- Real Championship Wrestling

As well as this we are looking at removing the large angle and storyline back and adding a simpler one and release the current angles and storylines separately, that was cpt.charisma can improve and update them separate to the update and those who want to use them can and those who don't don't have to.

EDIT:

For those wanting to know the dead working being removed (while it is all of them) this is the list.

Abismo Negro

Adam Firestorm

Adolfo Moreno

Adrian Adonis

Alex Rizzo

Alfred Hayes

Andrew Martin

Antonio Peña

Andre Baker

André the Giant

Ángel Azteca

Angelo Poffo

Anthony Durante

Arnold Skaaland

Art Barr

Bad News Allen

Bam Bam Bigelow

Big John Studd

Bobby Duncum, Jr

Bobo Brazil

Boris Malenko

Brian Adams

Brian Pillman

Bruiser Brody

Buddy Rose

Buzz Sawyer

Chris Adams

Chris Benoit

Chris Candido

Chris Kanyon

Chris Von Erich

Curt Hennig

Damien Dothard

Davey Boy Smith

David Von Erich

Dean Hart

Dick Murdoch

Dino Bravo

Dr. Wagner

Ed Chuman

Ed Farhat

Eddie Fatu

Eddie Gilbert

Eddie Graham

Eddie Guerrero

El Santo

Ernie Ladd

Freddie Blassie

Fritz Von Erich

Gary Albright

Gary Hart

Gene Anderson

Gene Kiniski

Giant Haystacks

Gino Hernandez

Gordon Solie

Gorilla Monsoon

Gory Guerrero

Hercules Hernandez

Herb Abrams

Hiromichi Fuyuki

Jack Brisco

Jack Tunney

Jay Youngblood

Jeep Swenson

Jerry Blackwell

Jerry Tuite

John Kronus

John Tenta

Johnny Grunge

Jumbo Tsuruta

Karl Gotch

Katsuhisa Shibata

Kerry Von Erich

Killer Kowalski

King Kong Kirk

La Parkita I

Lou Albano

Lou Thesz

Louie Spicoli

Mike Awesome

Mike Bell

Mike Lockwood

Mike Von Erich

Miss Elizabeth

Mitsuharu Misawa

Moondog Spot

Nancy Benoit

Orig Williams

Owen Hart

Pat O'Connor

Pat Roach

Penny Banner

Peter Goodman

Peter Maivia

Rhonda Singh

Ray Traylor

Rick Rude

Road Warrior Hawk

Rocco Rock

Rodney Anoa'I

Rollin' Hard

Russ Haas

S.D. Jones

Sandy Barr

Sherri Martel

Shinya Hashimoto

Shirley Crabtree

Shohei Baba

Stan Stasiak

Steve Bradley

Steve Doll

Steve Williams

Stu Hart

Ted Tanabe

Terry Gordy

The Fabulous Moolah

The Grand Wizard

The Haiti Kid

The Junkyard Dog

The Missing Link

Tim Woods

Tony Halme

Trent Acid

Victor Quiñones

Villaño I

Villaño II

Vincent J. McMahon

Wahoo McDaniel

Waldo Von Erich

EDIT 2:

Had to put this in as well, im going to simplify the Japanese schedule, right now its realistic by having them with a touring event set up while as a normal promotion, personally I want to keep them a normal promotion since they run all year round and touring promotions should only be for select months, so I’m going to change the Japanese events from which I think is currently 6-8 events a month to 2 events a month, making the compromise between reality and playability (especially since I personally find a WWE schedule of 4-5 events a week rather gruelling and Japan has more events on a week basic roughly).

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 3

Partial Puro Updates

DDT

- Rename Abnormal to Michael Nakazawa. Turn him Face.

- Remove Daisuke Sekimoto

- Remove Atsushi Kotoge

- Remove Daisuke Harada

- Remove NOSAWA Rongai

- Remove MAZADA

- Remove FUJITA

- Remove Takoyakida

- Add The Great Kojika as a Midcard Face.

Dragon Gate

- Add Tigers Mask as a Midcard Heel with Bad Ass as his Gimmick. Make him the Open the Brave Gate Champion.

- Remove Magnitude Kishiwada

- Rename Super Shenlong II to Super Shenlong. Change his Birth Date to September 1982. His finisher should be Ryukan (Pinfall).

- Add Takuya Tomakomai as an Opener, Face with No Gimmick Needed as his Gimmick.

Updated Stats for Super Shenlong.

Brawling - 36

Power - 35

Strong Style - 42

MMA Style - 10

Mat Work - 62

Chain Wrestling - 52

Submissions - 56

Aerial - 68

Flashiness - 74

Basics - 66

Psychology - 54

Safety - 72

Toughness - 53

Takuya Tomakomai

Basic Info

Nationality - Japanese

Birth Month - April

Birth Year - 1990

style - Regular Wrestler

Size - Heavyweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - No Gimmick Needed

Finisher - Reverse Chop

Language Skills

Japanese - Basic

Popularity - 10% on all Regions of Japan.

Stats

Brawling - 43

Power - 58

Strong Style - 42

Hardcore - 10

MMA Style - 25

Mat Work - 46

Chain Wrestling - 44

Submissions - 41

Aerial - 20

Flashiness - 40

Looks - 45

Superstar Quality - 50

Basics - 46

Psychology - 42

Safety - 55

Consistency - 52

Selling - 66

Toughness - 63

Stamina - 56

Intensity - 46

Stiffness - 50

Resilience - 52

Menace - 40

Relationships

Protege of Shingo Takagi

AJPW

- Remove NOSAWA Rongai

- Remove FUJITA

- Add Jimmy Yang as a Midcard Face with Gaijin as his Gimmick.

- Add TAKA Michinoku as a Midcard Face.

- Add Lance Cade as an Upper Midcard Heel with Cowboy as his Gimmick. Add him as a Member of Voodoo Murders.

- Add Kenzo Suzuki. Rename him KENSO. He is an Upper Midcard Heel with Evil as his Gimmick. Add him as a Member of Voodoo Murders.

- Add MAZADA as a member of Voodoo Murders.

- Add a Stable named Nonpartisan Army with Minoru Suzuki, Masakatsu Funaki, Akebono & Taiyo Kea as Members.

Updated Pictures

Takuya Tomakomai - http://ktv.jp/dragon...omakomai_bg.jpg

Super Shenlong - http://ktv.jp/dragon...shenlong_bg.jpg

New Dream Gate Belt - http://www.wildcatbe...0DGDG/dgdg2.jpg

Edited by jpmack

An alternate download for the logos & belts would be nice if someone could help out. Don't know why but every month it refuses to let me download them, I got the pic pack fine but the logos/belts won't download.

- Set Joey Mercury to promotion brand 2 & set him to lower midcard.

Edited by DoubleJ13

WFX Notes

Bob Holly is going by Hardcore Holly

Veronika doesnt have the last name included.

You do have some guys missing from the DB. Jessie Godders, Kevin Chevy, AJ Sanchez, Mentallo. All of their roster pages says coming soon so i'd keep your eye on that.

Also, not sure if its in the DB but WFX Overload is being shown on the Lonestar Television Network. Mondays on Primetime.

Gangrel and Thorn are a tag team known as "The Brotherhood"

Quick LLUSA Note. TJ Perkins is a heel, dont want to butcher the name he uses.

Also a sad note from LLUSA. They decided to take the funny road which makes anyone else who took them seriously laugh like hell as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T7sJs47P9Y

Edited by tougie

- Add Ryan O'Reilly to FCW as a midcard heel with Bad Ass as his gimmick.

- Add Brian Cage to FCW as a midcard face with Old School Face as his gimmick. Make his FCW contract name Kris Logan.

- Add Flip Kendrick to LLUSA as a lower midcard face with Masked Luchadore as his gimmick. Make his LLUSA contract name PR Flyer.

- Add Louis Lyndon to LLUSA as a lower midcard face with Masked Luchadore as his gimmick. Make his LLUSA contract name San Juan Kid.

- Add Aaron Aguilera to LLUSA as a midcard face with High Society as his gimmick. Make his LLUSA contract name Lujo Esquire.

- Add 'The Puerto Rican Powers' w/ Flip Kendrick & Louis Lyndon to LLUSA.

- Add 'Chi Chi and Tigresa Caliente' w/ Alan Funk & Trenesha Biggers to LLUSA.

- Add 'Lizmark Jr. and Sydistiko' w/ Lizmark Jr & TJ Perkins to LLUSA.

- Add 'Malice and Super Nova' w/ Charly Manson & Super Nova to LLUSA. Set them to Semi-Active.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Some CHIKARA stuff:

Eddie Kingston's a face, gimmick's about the same, but he's listed as a tecnico on the website now.

Same deal goes for 3.0; also, Jagged goes by Scott "Jagged" Parker (or SJP) in CHIKARA.

Los Ice Creams are on the rudo page.

Cheech and Cloudy haven't worked dates for the company in a looong time and aren't on the roster page anymore. Tommy Dreamer hasn't been announced for any of the upcoming shows, either, so I think it's safe to take him off the roster. Same deal for Bryan Danielson.

Manami Toyota's going to be working the September shows.

Crossbones & Gran Akuma are also off the roster pages, but I'd hold off on removing them from the roster - CHIKARA does this thing where, if someone's gone for good, their picture on the tecnico/rudo roster page is turned black & white. That hasn't happened with Crossbones or Akuma, though, despite being off the roster page (but it did happen when Cloudy & Cheech were removed).

- Add Christopher Daniels to WFX as a midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add Gregory Helms to WFX as a midcard face with Comic Book Hero as his gimmick. Set his WFX contract name to Hurricayne Helms.

- Add Jimmy Jacobs to WFX as a lower midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

- Add 'The Brotherhood' to WFX as an active stable. Members are Apoc, Gangrel, & Thorn.

- Add Lucha Libre USA World & Lucha Libre USA Tag Team titles to Lucha Libre USA.

- Send Thaddeus Bullard & Kip Christianson to FCW.

- Add 'Santino and Kozlov' w/ Anthony Carelli & Oleg Prudius to WWE. Set their experience to Low, they teamed in OVW for a while.

- Make the Cottonwood & Morrison tag team in WWE inactive.

- Make the O'Neil & Ryder tag team in WWE inactive.

- Remove Desmond Wolfe from the Fortune stable in TNA.

- Mason Ryan is the FCW champion.

Can I suggest F1RST get cut or replaced since your going to cap things? Their last show I see advertised was May 28th when they worked with Wrestlicious & their show before that was December 11th of 2009. I'd rather have something more active since things are getting capped.

Can I suggest F1RST get cut or replaced since your going to cap things? Their last show I see advertised was May 28th when they worked with Wrestlicious & their show before that was December 11th of 2009. I'd rather have something more active since things are getting capped.

One Show in eight months....they have now been cut.

Also to make notice the following feds have been cut and moved to new promtoions, American Wrestling Rampage, Dradition Pro-Wrestling, Lucha VaVOOM, Mach One Wrestling, Premier British Wrestling and Real Championship Wrestling

If you're going to slim down the Japanese shows I'd suggest giving guys in Dragon Gate, New Japan, and NOAH written contracts unless they also work for other promotions.

And find a way to make sure every promotion (especially the ones with TV) have a road agent under contract.

Thanks again for another great update.

Edited by xstraightedgex

If you're going to slim down the Japanese shows I'd suggest giving guys in Dragon Gate, New Japan, and NOAH written contracts unless they also work for other promotions.

And find a way to make sure every promotion (especially the ones with TV) have a road agent under contract.

Thanks again for another great update.

I'm only reducing the Japanese events to a game playable level, if you play the game as any non-japanese promotion they only keep the first event each month so limiting Japan to 1-2 events a month is just to cut down the game removing loads of them at the start of each month

May have missed it through all the updates, but is there a reason most match length minimum times have been increased? (Ex: 1 on 1 matches have to be at least 5 minutes long which is long for some squash matches if you do some.)

Just wondering, but great updates TheWho!

thats mostly for general matches, most matches tend to go at least 5 minutes, if you want shorter squash matches their is a TV rules match with is basically a job match, limited enterance time, no lower limit and 15 minute max time limit

May have missed it through all the updates, but is there a reason most match length minimum times have been increased? (Ex: 1 on 1 matches have to be at least 5 minutes long which is long for some squash matches if you do some.)

Just wondering, but great updates TheWho!

thats mostly for general matches, most matches tend to go at least 5 minutes, if you want shorter squash matches their is a TV rules match with is basically a job match, limited enterance time, no lower limit and 15 minute max time limit

Gotcha. Thanks, I had been wondering for the last few updates. Didn't do enough searching through the matches in the database.

I can almost gaurentee its fake. Why would the just suddenly make a new logo? Most people know the wwe logo and the current is easy to place on products. Sure it fits the PG style but I would bet money that wont be their logo.

Be on the lookout for the new WWE logo. Not sure if it is fake or not. Here is the link.

http://www.thewrestlinganswer.com/images/galleries/newwwelogo/1.jpg

Says it could be fake, not sure.

I can almost gaurentee its fake. Why would the just suddenly make a new logo? Most people know the wwe logo and the current is easy to place on products. Sure it fits the PG style but I would bet money that wont be their logo.

Personally i think that could be a viable logo for WWE anyway it was up on PSD Dreams so made a cut anyway.

2e2i5co.jpg