TEW05 Real World Update: September 2010

Ok here is the first version of the database that has been cleaned up, by cleaned up I mean some things have been removed that were in the previous updates, the things changed are

- all deceased workers (they serve little to no purpose besides their record)

- all best friend relationships (a vague relationship open up to many interpretations, from now on a friendship relationship must be strong to be added)

- some inactive promotions (now in the new promotion file)

- some workers who left the business and who might not return

- simpler storylines and angles with the database, the previous angles and storylines will be downloadable to those wanting them.

These changes are not made to disrupt the game just to make it a bit more simpler and easier to play.

Data: ewrinventory.tk / EWWAREHOUSE.INFO

Pic Pack: Coming Soon!

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: Coming Soon!

Data hosted by Eddie F'n G at ewrinventory.tk and iDOL at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Works fine for me.

Diamante, Rey Cometa & Pegasso are a trio in CMLL known as La Fuerza Rapida. Cometa and Pegasso teamed together in AAA as part of Real Fuerza Aerea, so they should have decent-ish experience but they just started teaming with Diamante when they signed with CMLL.

EDIT: Also, Pequeno Damian 666 is known as Demus 3:16. Damian 666 holds the rights to the Pequeno Damian gimmick, so he was forced to change his name. He's also no longer a part of the minis division - he recently won a match where the winner was promoted to the "main" division. So his gimmick should probably be changed (something like Goth would work fine).

Volador Jr. recently turned heel (CMLL)

Isis the Amazon/Aloisia

Basic Info

Nationality - American

Birth Month - July

Birth Year - 1987

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Brawler

Size - Giant? Maybe smaller since she is a women.

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Amazon

Main Finisher - Chokeslam (Pinfall)

Secondary Finisher - Big Boot (Pinfall)

Bio - Isis The Amazon is a female American professional wrestler. Standing 6'9" she may be the biggest female ever.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - Up for debate since she appeared on TV now.

Stats

Brawling - 34

Power - 65

Strong Style - 10

Hardcore - 15

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 11

Chain Wrestling - 11

Submissions - 12

Aerial - 1

Flashiness - 10

Microphone - 35

Charisma - 40

Acting - 50

Looks - 74

Superstar Quality - 60

Basics - 56

Psychology - 36

Safety - 56

Consistency - 51

Selling - 49

Athleticism - 67

Toughness - 69

Stamina - 69

Intensity - 56

Stiffness - 47

Resilience - 90

Menace - 65

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 3

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Weak

Cocky - Good

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

- Add AR Fox to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

Isis the Amazon/Aloisia

Basic Info

Nationality - American

Birth Month - July

Birth Year - 1987

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Brawler

Size - Giant? Maybe smaller since she is a women.

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Amazon

Main Finisher - Chokeslam (Pinfall)

Secondary Finisher - Big Boot (Pinfall)

Bio - Isis The Amazon is a female American professional wrestler. Standing 6'9" she may be the biggest female ever.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - Up for debate since she appeared on TV now.

Stats

Brawling - 34

Power - 65

Strong Style - 10

Hardcore - 15

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 11

Chain Wrestling - 11

Submissions - 12

Aerial - 1

Flashiness - 10

Microphone - 35

Charisma - 40

Acting - 50

Looks - 74

Superstar Quality - 60

Basics - 56

Psychology - 36

Safety - 56

Consistency - 51

Selling - 49

Athleticism - 67

Toughness - 69

Stamina - 69

Intensity - 56

Stiffness - 47

Resilience - 90

Menace - 65

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 3

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Weak

Cocky - Good

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Medium

Physical - 100% in all categories

Just added her to the data, i've set her to middleweight, the same level as the Kongs and Lacey Von Erich, thats what i'd consider big for women since a big woman tends to be about the same if not smaller than some heavyweight guys, only person bigger is Klondyke Kate and if you see a pic of her you know why she is heavyweight

EDIT

Anyone know anything about Maxine from NXT3?

And since NXT2 has ended all losers have been put back in FCW, if they return please say who and how since i'll add them back.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Hi guys,long time reader, first time poster. Couple of TNA related updates.

Firstly, TNA ReACTION isn't listed, i know the show is mostly interview/promo based, but still its an hour tv slot on a major cable channel, i think it should be there, so for those wishing to add:

TV SHOW

Name: TNA ReACTION

Promotion: TNA

Length: 1hr

Held On: Tuesday

Brand: None

TV Slot

Record: TNA ReACTION / Spike

TV Show: TNA ReACTION

Network: Spike

Shown on: Thursdays

Shown When: 11:00

Some of you will notice i've put TUESDAY as the recorded day slot. This is just personal preference, currently TNA is set to record impact & xplosion on Mondays, as reaction is broadcast AFTER impact it can be troublesome having to book it first if you didn't know what your booking beforehand, so i've put it to Tuesdays, real world TNA tapings are mondays and tuesdays anyways so its still factually correct.

- Jeff Hardy should have the "Law Problems" button checked, unless this is reserved only for more serious matters?

- Christina Von Eerie worked a dark match with madison rayne last week and has been signed to a contract, she will act as Valet/Manager to Ink Inc. Add her to a PPA contract, Babyface, with push as Manager and gimmick of "Punk"

- Cookie (Rebecca Bayless) & Robby G (Rob Eckos) should be added as a tag-team under the name 'Shore', the vignettes have been airing on iMPACT! hyping their upcoming debut with their Jersey Shore inspired gimmicks.

- Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)'s TNA contracts have expired, their TNA contracts should be removed as well as his membership in EV2.0 Stable.

- TNA and The Sandman have parted ways, his TNA contract should be removed as well as his membership in EV2.0 Stable.

- TNA's temporary agreement with Bill Alfonso has ended his TNA contract should be removed as well as his membership in EV2.0 Stable.

- Following their jobbing out to Beer Money, The FBI (James Maritato & Tony Mamaluke) are not expected to return, their limited PPA deals have expired, might want to remove them from TNA and EV2.0 aswell

- Not Sure what Raven's status is but he hasn't appeared on last weeks iMPACT! and will not be featured on next week's either.

- TNA iMPACT! syndication, notice quite a few missing channels and broadcast slots. TNA have just signed an iMPACT! and PPV distribution deal with MCS Extreme / Ma Chaine Sport in France, see their site for press release. Some biggys like Sky Deutchsland are missing aswell, see here for full euro listings - http://www.tnawrestl...ision/item/1652 Theres a new mexican broadcast aswell, i'm in the process of updating as we speak, will post the details for those interested later.

Edited by TNA UK

- Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)'s TNA contracts have expired, their TNA contracts should be removed as well as his membership in EV2.0 Stable.

- TNA and The Sandman have parted ways, his TNA contract should be removed as well as his membership in EV2.0 Stable.

- TNA's temporary agreement with Bill Alfonso has ended his TNA contract should be removed as well as his membership in EV2.0 Stable.

- Following their jobbing out to Beer Money, The FBI (James Maritato & Tony Mamaluke) are not expected to return, their limited PPA deals have expired, might want to remove them from TNA and EV2.0 aswell

Any sources that say the FBI and 3D are gone? I agree with Sandman and Alfonso but the FBI have been appearing with EV2.0 and last I knew Dixie Carter said 3D was hanging around.

Edited by tougie

Any sources that say the FBI and 3D are gone? I agree with Sandman and Alfonso but the FBI have been appearing with EV2.0 and last I knew Dixie Carter said 3D was hanging around.

Yeah FBI have been appearing but not since the job to Beer Money, dont want to post spoilers but next week the EV2 cuts get so bad they have to use a fill in to complete the main event showdown. As for 3D yeah theres no rush on removing them, they are expected to return eventually but for correctness their contracts are expired and they are free agents as of this moment.

• Like 1

OK for those interested heres the TV channels & timeslots to be added to complete TNA syndication:

France (Source: http://www.tnawrestl...treme-in-france)

TV Network - MCS Extreme; Sports Specific; Small; Western (Europe)

TV Slot - TNA iMPACT! / MCS Extreme, TNA iMPACT!, MCS Extreme, Friday, 08:00

PPV Carrier - Ma Chaîne Sport, Small, Europe

PPV Agreement - TNA / Ma Chaîne Sport, TNA, Ma Chaîne Sport

Mexico (Source: http://www.tnawrestl...-52mx-in-mexico)

TV Network - 52MX, Mainstream, Big, All Mexican Regions

TV Slot - TNA iMPACT! / 52MX, TNA iMPACT!, 52MX, Saturday, 06:00

PPV Carrier - 52MX, Big, Mexico

PPV - Agreement - TNA iMPACT! / 52MX, TNA, 52MX

Germany, Austria and Switzerland (Source: http://www.tnawrestl...ision/item/1652)

TV Network - Sky Deutschland, Mainstream, Big, Central (Europe)

TV Slot - TNA iMPACT! / Sky Deutschland, TNA iMPACT!, Sky Deutschland, Monday, 06:00

Denmark (Source: http://www.tnawrestl...ision/item/1652)

TV Network - Canal 9, Mainstream, Small, Central (Europe)

TV Slot - TNA iMPACT! / Canal 9, TNA iMPACT!, Canal 9, Thursday, 10:30

PPV Carrier - Canal 9, Very Small, Europe

PPV - Agreement - TNA / Canal 9, TNA, Canal 9

Also Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that TNA are scheduling an All Knockouts PPV for October 2 - http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_43486.shtml

The description kinda hints that its old footage and not live matches so not sure if this is worth adding to the DB but something to keep an eye on?

Edited by TNA UK
  • Like 1

Also Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that TNA are scheduling an All Knockouts PPV for October 2 - http://pwtorch.com/a...cle_43486.shtml

The description kinda hints that its old footage and not live matches so not sure if this is worth adding to the DB but something to keep an eye on?

Its worth laughing at thats for sure.

Joey Mercury will be out of action for several months after undergoing surgery over the weekend to repair a torn pectoral muscle. It's considered a six month recovery process.

Despite the injury, Mercury is expected to remain on television since he had his arm on Monday's RAW just days after surgery. Many feel that with Serena's recent release, it wasn't a good time to remove Mercury from television since the Straight Edge Society wouldn't be much of a group with two people. However, Punk and Gallows broke up at the following last night's SmackDown !television taping in Albany, NY, so the injury may have been the catalyst to disband the group. It sure seemed like it last night - the S.E.S is ending.

Not sure of the truth to this, I'd wait for the next few SD's to see what happens.

Edited by tougie

Remove Bradley Jay (Ryan Braddock) from FCW. He noted on his Facebook that he wasn't really signed.

Also, for the sake of keeping things sorta more "real" I put some superstars that work both FCW and WWE (PPA contracts for the respective people). I know it's quite a bit of work, I'm just wondering if you Who or anyone specifically didn't like (not wanting to have somebody completely to yourself, etc) the idea? It hasn't affected me in my game so far and the people who do FCW aren't really huge stars. I only brought this up because I remembered The Usos reign with the tag championship reign which stayed in tact while they were on Raw. This was more just an issue with me because some of the people have been beneficial to FCW as of late.

I'd make a list of the people for you to put on dual-contracts obviously, but I'd just like to know if that was something you had considered and whatnot.