EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest wwefan45

Just to let everybody know, I will be doing the Split Game data and try to do every Month barring any life things too do.Also I may do a lite Version but that isn't promised.But will get everybody's opinion on that.

• Like 3

OK, I lied... I do have a couple notes...

I'm really gonna start going through the data and, if I can't get some info on some of these people (specifically, those without a pic) I'm gonna be removing them. Even if the person really does exist, if we can't get any info on them, I'm gonna pull them out... If we end up getting info, we can put them back in later. In all honesty, I'm getting kinda tired of looking at all of the ones without pics... If, in the year 2011, we can't find ANY info on a person (at least a picture) then they don't need to be in the game. Chances are, un;ess you religiously comb through the monthly updates to find changes, you won't even notice them missing... Realistically, if you miss them once they get pulled, help us get info on them. :)

You might notice that I did pull a few staff members that I couldn't find anything on and, as a result, the game needs 3 medics to "run properly." I wanted to fix this before I released the update, but just didn't get to it. I should have that fixed by next month.

-Bill

• Like 1

Just to let everybody know, I will be doing the Split Game data and try to do every Month barring any life things too do.Also I may do a lite Version but that isn't promised.But will get everybody's opinion on that.

awesome.... I need a split for a game I want to do.

Ok I know I'm gonna sound like a total noob here... but I've heard talk of these split data things a couple times and tbh, I don't get what it is? Somebody feel like enlightening me?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Qenaan Creed to Creed

Rename 2 Dope to Dope

Hijo de Rey Misterio II's primary finisher should be Misterorana

Add Astro Boy II to Argos' alter egos. He was Astro Boy II before being renamed Astro Boy after Sin Cara broke away from being Astro Boy I to become Mistico.

Manson and Paige should be Gringo Loco II and Charly Manson Jr., not Charly Manson.

Add Super Florida Express with Jackson Florida and Takayuki Yagi (Johnson Florida) at 20 exp and inactive as Yagi rarely plays Johnson anymore.

Add a tag team for Amazing Red and Brian XL at 3 exp and inactive.

Add Rick Swann to Junction Three? He was added to the group for his tour of Dragon Gate (in Japan) as he is feuding with Blood Warriors in DGUSA and so is J3 on both sides of the Pacific.

Remove KAMIKAZE USA from the stables in the game.

Add Ron Buffone to the game as a production staff. I would set his age should by 39, his wages should be 20K, his skill should be 71 and his backstage should be 85.

Change Steve Karel to an owner and make his preference brawlers. He owns the new UWF.

I'd raise Satoshi Oji's skill to 72. Dragon Gate has been a good promotion in Japan since 2004 building up a strong core audience and has since turned into a good American product based on the Japanese product.

Add Violento Jack to AAA as an opener heel and add him to La Milcia.

Edit: Add Sound Guy Randy as a production staff. I would set his age at 34, his wages at 8K, his skill at 40 and his backstage at 85. He did production in ECW (Soundboard stuff)

Raise Stephen Deangelis' skill to 61. I thought he was better than Bob Artese who has a 58 skill.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill for another month...another update

Santino Marella should be a heavyweight

Drew McIntyre's both finishers should be the Future Shock

up Sin Cara's overness to 81

Alex Riley's primary finisher should be the Float DDT (impact) and the secondary the You're Dismissed (impact)

up Chris Masters' overness to 72

up Gunner's overness to 66. change his gimmick to Monster. I think that he should be on written contract with TNA

I think that Heath Slater should have the Fonz Factor ticked

Edited by Mr. Ass

No, no, and no. Sin Cara is not getting those types of reactions. Period. End of story. Chris Masters probably shouldn't be at 70 over so he definitely shouldn't be at 72. Lastly, what makes Slater cool? His accent? Hell, if that's the case I am cool, as we have the same accent. So, to sum up, no, no, no.

Sin Cara is more over than Daniel Bryan or Evan Bourne

Chris Masters deserve 72 in the overness

Heath Slater... he has some kind of cool vibe around him. Justin Gabriel deserve Fonz Factor too.

Andy Leavine both finisher should be the Running Big Boot

up Alberto Del Rio's charisma to 88

up Alex Riley's overness to 82

up Christian's overness to 91

change Ezekiel Jackson's shortened name to Big Zeke

Heath Slater's birth month is July

remove Ranjin Singh from the workers list

up Rey Mysterio's overness to 95

Conor O'Brian's stats are exaggerated

Edited by Mr. Ass

Sin Cara is over but not quite Upper Midcard yet i'd say his overness should be 78-80

I agree both Gabriel and Slater deserve fonz factor ticked, they have a cool look and deserve this more than The Usos who look like pretty much every other samoan.

I feel Chris Masters over should remain where it is, he gets little to no screen time except superstars and thats not even a C show like ECW was it's more like a F show

Guest twisted_time48

Wait. So I changed the data folders to the new update, but when I start it, the promotions are NWATNA, and then WWE has the setup from 2003. What did I do?

EDIT: Did it wrong. Everything is fixed now.

Edited by twisted_time48

Kelly should not be anywhere near 80. Realistically, she would never Main Event Raw, right? Lita, Trish Stratus, Stephanie McMahon are women that have Main Evented Raw, they should be (or in their heyday) in the 80s. Beth Phoenix & Mickie James were the next generation of women that could have easily Main Evented an event, and they should be in 80s. Kelly is popular, but no where near the level that these other women acheived.

The Usos who look like pretty much every other samoan.

What?

07.jpg

rikishi.jpg

Umaga.jpg

rosey.jpg

Yokozuna.jpg

TAMINARAW3.jpg

One of theses things is not like the others!

Heath Slater... he has some kind of cool vibe around him. Justin Gabriel deserve Fonz Factor too.

Yeah, well, I guess we disagree. It'll come down to how the rest of the board feels.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

No, no, and no. Sin Cara is not getting those types of reactions. Period. End of story. Chris Masters probably shouldn't be at 70 over so he definitely shouldn't be at 72. Lastly, what makes Slater cool? His accent? Hell, if that's the case I am cool, as we have the same accent. So, to sum up, no, no, no.

I agree with Masters, the guy is not as over as he once was.

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel don't deserve Fonz Factor.

Sin Cara is over but not quite Upper Midcard yet i'd say his overness should be 78-80

I agree both Gabriel and Slater deserve fonz factor ticked, they have a cool look and deserve this more than The Usos who look like pretty much every other samoan.

I feel Chris Masters over should remain where it is, he gets little to no screen time except superstars and thats not even a C show like ECW was it's more like a F show

The Usos are not any other Samoan but they are not cool. They are just generic white guys (similar to Slater and Gabriel) who happen to be Samoan.

As for Cara, I'd put him at 80. Daniel Bryan does not really get the pops Cara does. I know it might sound sacrilegious but his pops are not as spectacular as oppose to Cara's.

Remove Becky Bayless, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich, Madison Rayne, Serena Deeb and Sister Ophelia from Wrestlicious, they are listed as "alumni" on the wikipedia page.

Also isn't Serena heel in WSU doing her Straight Edge Society bit?

Change Dave Crist's secondary finisher to Top Rope Double Stomp which would be a top rope move.

edit:

Upate Ring of Honor's owner to Sinclair Broadcast Group, and also on 9-24-11 ROH will also be on Sinclair Broadcast Group's network of tv stations.

The new owner of RoH in the game is Joe Koff, the COO of Sinclair. As for RoH's tv that does not affect the game until putting together the October update.

Derrick Bateman deserves fonz factor.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red