EWR 2012 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, new rule... From now on, I'm not going to be announcing when the updates are coming out. Expect them around the end of the month or beginning of the following month.

Reason being? Any time I plan to get something done, my plans seem to get screwed up... :)

Anyway, again, no "Beginners" update this month. I promise there will be one next month.

I still got a bunch of catching up to do, so please bear with me. Hopefully, I can get caught up somewhat this month.

Two things I wanted to address during last month's thread:

Untick booker for WWE Board Of Directors

The only time this would matter would be if you have someone book the show for you. I don't see it out of the realm of possibility that you'd want the "Board" to book the show. We can discuss this, but I don't see a need to uncheck booker.

Right now WWE has 5 writers: Brian Gerwitz (Executive of Creative,) Ed Koskey (SmackDown's head writer,) Kevin Eck, Dave Kapoor (RAW's head writer) & Tom Cassielo. I am not sure what to do about the others

OK, here's the deal: The game needs a certain amount of writers to "run properly" (meaning, the game won't have to create writers). I realize that some of the writers in the game aren't "writers" in the essence of writing storylines and angles, but I also want to prevent the game from creating random writers. So, we'll have to keep some of them as writers, until we can find better options.

Think that's all I got for the moment. Again, sorry for not getting this out s planned and not getting as much done as planned... Just seems like anytime I try to plan work on EWR, my plans go to hell quickly.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?h3cb5vm1llfivbd

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?lo57yogodgua87o

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 5

Thanks for the update!

WrestleMania spoiler

Sheamus is the new WHC.

Up John Cena overness to 100

Up Undertaker overness to 100

Up Triple H overness to 100

Up Shawn Michaels overness to 100

Up CM Punk's overness to 97-98

Up Edge's overness to 97

Up Sheamus overness to 94

Change Chris Hero's name to Kassius Ohno

Rename Goldust to Dustin Rhodes

Rename Husky Harris to Levi Wyatt

Rename Natalya Neidhart to just Natalya

Remove Linda McMahon from the Workers list. She didn't show up in years

Edited by Wagg
  • Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill.

LLUSA notes:

Remove Headhunter A

Remove Headhunter B

Add Jillian Hall

Add Melina

Edit: DGUSA Notes (on top of those from the events on the ppvs in the march thread):

Remove Cyber Kong from DGUSA.

Rename Ryo Saito to Ryo Jimmy Saito.

Rename Susumu Yokosuka to Jimmy Susumu

Add The Jimmyz with Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Jimmy Saito.

Add Veteran Army with CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma, Dragon Kid & Stalker Ichikawa.

Vacate the Open The Twin Gate Titles, Jimmy Susumu and Jimmy Kagetora won them back in the beginning of March. (Kagetora has yet to debut in DGUSA)

Add a team for Masato Yoshino and Ricochet at 3 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Thanks. :)

But you forgot The Big O... :(

I got the post on it, just haven't gotten around to it, like a lot of other add-ons people have suggested. I'm hoping to catch up significantly this month. I was at the Shimmer shows this month, which is why those three workers were added... Because I physically saw them work.

Rename Goldust to Dustin Rhodes

OK, I've seen this a couple times now... What warrants a rename? He's still on the WWE website under Goldust as an active wrestler.

If he were under alumni, I might be able to understand it a little. But, again, he's still listed as "Goldust" with the active wrestlers.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

anouther great update Bill, thanks again

Remove Brodie Lee from Chikara

Remove the Los Ben Dejos from ROH

bring Abraham Wasington to the main WWE roster, also make him a manager

also on ROH's roster page there calling Jimmy Jacobs the "zombie princess" i dont know what to do with this

change Michel Elgin's shorted name from Unreal too Unbreakable

remove Mike Sydal from ROH

Edited by pie-is-good112

Guest The Phenomenal Red

bring Abraham Wasington to the main WWE roster, also make him a manager

also on ROH's roster page there calling Jimmy Jacobs the "zombie princess" i dont know what to do with this

The Abraham Washington deal is a spoiler.

As for jimmy Jacobs' "Zombie Princess" I am pretty sure that is a nickname. On his ROH profile page it says "Now, as the sponsor of Steve Corino, Jacobs looks to impart the lessons he learned during those years away to an individual going through similar trials and tribulations. It’s a constant fight to stay on the path, but it is one that Jacobs will gladly fight every day of his life……at least that was the case before “Showdown in the Sun – Day 1” when Jacobs, during the course of the El Generico/Kevin Steen Last Man Standing match, came to the ring, stopped Steen from nailing Generico with a chair but instead used his spike on the Generic Luchador! It seems Jacobs has returned to the dark side he embraced in his Age of the Fall days but where he goes from here is anyone’s guess…" Perhaps re-gimmick as Crazy or Evil.

Add a New Japan touring commitment for Low Ki.

Perhaps lower RoH production to 60. From what I've heard on the EWB ROH/Indy thread, the GFL ppvs were HORRIBLE!

Perhaps raise DGUSA's risk to 70, The Scene simulated an "Eiffel Tower" on one of their valets which I doubt a promotion with 60 risk would do... <_<

Change Caleb Konley's gimmick to Arrogant, Ravishing or Suave. Make his primary finisher Oh! Face which would be a submission move (source.)

Change Scott Reed's gimmick to Arrogant, Ravishing or Suave. Make his secondary finisher Cheers which would be an impact move (source.)

The Scene's finisher should be Ob-Scene.

Raw Spoiler

Sakamoto is Lord Tensai's manager. Make him a heel manager with an evil forienger gimmick.

Add a friendship between Curt Hawkins and Kevin Matthews. Tyler Reks posted a weird tweet about his partner(Hawkins) sharing a bed with Matthews.

Edit:

Lower Tyler Reks' attitude by 10, lower Curt Hawkins' attitude by 5, lower Tyson Kidd's attidue by 5 and lower JTG's attitude by 5, based on the heat they got for the Mid Card Mafia videos Reks posted on YouTube (source.)

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill!

-As for Low Ki's face/heel orientation, on the Saturday DG-USA show Low Ki came off as being very face-ish. I'd say Face, rather Ice Man, Legitimate Athlete, Man on a Mission, Bad Ass, or No Gimmick Needed.

-Check Announcer for Drew Blood. Raise his charisma to 63.

-Check Booker for Joe Gacy.

-Raise Ace Darling's brawl to 45, stiffness to 43, selling to 74, and overness to 27. Lower his wages to 22,000.

-I wouldn't lower ROH's production quality at all. Issues on GFL's end are exactly that, on GFL's end.

-Raise Masaaki Mochizuki's overness to 50.

-Raise BxB Hulk's overness to 54.

-Raise Akira Tozawa's overness to 52.

-Raise AR Fox's technical to 56 and overness to 47.

-Raise Rich Swann's selling to 81 and overness to 48.

-Raise Bobby Fish's overness to 39.

-Raise Pac's overness to 51.

-Raise Arik Cannon's overness to 47.

-Raise Kyle O'Reilly's overness to 55.

-Raise Adam Cole's overness to 59.

-Raise Alex Colon's overness to 40. Remove him from NWA-F1 and add him to HWA as a Mid-Card, Heel.

-Raise Joe Gacy's overness to 40.

-Raise Ryan Slater's overness to 40.

-Raise Uhaa Nation's overness to 46.

-Raise tHURTeen's overness to 38.

-Raise Ryan McBride's overness to 38.

-Raise Rory Mondo's overness to 33.

-Raise Robby Mireno's speed to 32 and overness to 36. Check SS Look.

-Raise Niles Young's charisma to 74 and overness to 35.

-Raise Mr. Tofiga's overness to 30.

-Raise Mia Yim's overness to 45.

-Raise Masada's overness to 52.

-Raise Latin Dragon's speed to 63 and overness to 24. Check High Spots.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 34. Change her finishers to Cross Armbreaker (Sub) and Diving Hurricanrana (Top rope standing).

-Raise John Zandig's overness to 54. Remove him from CZW.

-Raise Jake Crist's overness to 41.

-Raise Dave Crist's overness to 41.

-Raise Greg Excellent's overness to 48.

-Raise Drake Younger's overness to 49.

-Raise Danny Havoc's overness to 46.

-Raise Chrissy Rivera's overness to 38.

-Raise Bandito Jr.'s overness to 38.

-Raise Azrieal's overness to 38.

-Raise Alex Payne's overness to 38.

-Raise Dustin Beaver's overness to 29.

-Raise Erik C. Jones' overness to 26.

-Remove Frightmare from NWA-F1.

-Remove Joe Ettell from NWA-F1.

-Make Kevin Cunningham a Heel, Old School Heel, in NWA-F1.

-Remove Matt Saigon from NWA-F1.

-Add a tag team: Niles Young and Erik C. Jones. 2 Exp.

-Raise Pelle Primeau's overness to 38.

-Raise Ty Hagen's overness to 35.

-Remove Sami Callihan from NWA-F1 and add him to PWG.

-Add Alexander James to the game:

Alexander James

AJ

February, 20

Lightweight

B - 71

S - 43

T - 68

Stiff - 52

Sell - 74

Over - 30

Charisma - 67

Att - 85

Behav - 90

Check SS Look.

Finisher: Regal Plex (impact), Superkick (impact)

Loyalty with Dustin Beaver. Loyalty to Soldier Ant. Loyalty to Adam Cole. Loyalty to DJ Hyde.

Tag team with Dustin Beaver: James and Beaver. 15 exp.

CZW, Opener, Heel, Lackey. Add him to the Campaign for a Better CZW stable. Manager: Dewey Donovan.

NWA-F1, Lower Mid Card, Heel, Lackey.

MCW, Mid Card, Face, Old School Face.

Edited by KrisClassic

Raise AJ's wages to 29000, up overness to 69

Raise Aksana's wages to 26000, up overness to 64

Raise Alberto Del Rio's wages to 124000

Raise Brodus Clay's wages to 37000, tick Fonz Factor

Raise Camacho's wages to 23000

Raise Cody Rhodes wages to 86000

Raise David Otunga's wages to 62000

Raise Eve Torres wages to 37000

Raise The Uso's wages to 30000

Raise Jinder Mihal's wages to 27000

Raise Tamina's wages to 26000

Raise Zack Ryder's wages to 40000

Raise Crimson's wages to 33000, up overness to 66

Raise Eric Bischoff's wages to 160000, tick Creative Control Clause

Tick Fonz Factor for Eric Young

Raise Garret Bischoff's wage to 45000

Change Jesse Sorenson to a written contract, raise wages to 24000, up overness to 51

Raise Kurt Angle's wages to 215000

Raise ODB's wages to 18000

Raise Ric Flair's wages to 216000

Raise Robbie E's wages to 35000

Raise Sting's wages to 201000

Guest The Phenomenal Red

anouther great update Bill, thanks again

Remove Brodie Lee from Chikara

Don't do this. Brodie just had a match against Eddie Kingston on March 25th.

Broadie is off of CHIKARA's roster page. PLUS:

During this week's iHEARTdg Podcast Jei said Brodie is signed by WWE.

NOTE: Jei often contacts the Dragon Gate office due to clearing things up such as Tomahawk TT as Naoki Tanizaki and Super Shenlong's vzrious name changes this past month.

Someone opened the can of worms that is adjusting wrestlers' over stats. Last night's RAW was a really "unusual" crowd for the WWE. They were exceptionally loud, still riding high off WrestleMania. Once things go back to normal, we'll get a more accurate assessment of how popular some of the wrestlers are. That said, I think there are adjustments that need made. There will be more time to discuss it over the coming weeks, but for now, here are some of my suggestions regarding some of the most over people in the game:

Alberto Del Rio should be lowered - 92 is too high for now. He doesn't get as loud of reactions as other guys around that range, such as Daniel Bryan or Big Show. I'd say dropping him to 90 would be more accurate.

Speaking of Daniel Bryan, he's gotten increasingly loud crowd reactions and his schtick is catching on very quickly with the mainstream crowds. I'd raise his over to 92 or 93.

Batista has not been seen in months and it has been reported that he has lost weight. I don't think he's as popular as he would've been several years ago, though it's hard to say. Maybe drop him down to a 90?

I would keep both Punk and Jericho at 96. They have been a major focal point of Raw as of late and both are world-renowned superstars.

I see no reason to change Cena from 98. He's clearly one of the most divisive and polarizing main eventers of all time. He gets a reaction, no matter what. While again, Mania is straying from the norm, the first chant after the main event started wasn't "Let's go Rocky!".... it was "Let's go Cena!" "CENA SUCKS!" He deserves to be at 98, if not 99.

I would bump Kane up a point to 92. He has been VERY hot (lol) since returning.

Conversely, I would bump The Miz down a couple points from 94 to 92. He isn't as over as he was many months ago.

I'd bump Triple H up a point to 98.