TEW05 Real World Update: April 2012

Great to have the data back.

Here is the April update, few things to mention, this is a post WrestleMania update simply because in game WrestleMania is a March show so you should start April with the results of WrestleMania.

SMASH has been removed from active promotions and Pro Wrestling EVE has been added, along with a few new workers to fill their roster.

Data: DIRECT (under TEW05 Index) / RAPIDSHARE

Pic Pack: DIRECT (under TEW10 Index)

Belts & Logos: RAPIDSHARE

Previous databases hosted on EddieG's site at GNETWORK.TK and Idols's at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO along with other EWR and TEW databases.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

More DGUSA Spoiler:

Add Samurai Del Sol to DGUSA as a lower midcard face with a luchadore gimmick.

Add El Generico to DGUSA as an upper midcard face with a luchadore gimmick? He debuted during the Mania shows and will be on the next Evolve show in Toronto.

Perhaps make Low-Ki heel with an arrogant gimmick because he is saying that all of DGUSA and EVOLVE need toprove themselves to him.

AAA Spoilers:

Add Taya Valkyrie to AAA as an evil foreigner manager.

Add Taya Valkyrie and Teddy Hart to Perros Del Mal.

KEEP Halloween in Perros Del Mal. Unlike the other Perros who left for Familia de Tijuana, he seems to be staying with them at least for AAA stuff.

https://rapidshare.c...2110/UPLOAD.rar

There is the last of what I was working on before Who got back.

====================

- Add Lince Dorado to Resistance Pro as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Samuray Del Sol to Resistance Pro as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add 'Rising Sun' with Lince Dorado & Samuray Del Sol as a tag team to R-Pro.

- Rename the R-Pro May event name to A Small Deadly Space.

- Add El Hijo del Médico Asesino to FCW. Set his contract name to Benicio Salazar, & his finisher name to Benicio Splash (Pinfall).

Edited by DoubleJ13

https://rapidshare.c...2110/UPLOAD.rar

There is the last of what I was working on before Who got back.

====================

- Add Lince Dorado to Resistance Pro as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Samuray Del Sol to Resistance Pro as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add 'Rising Sun' with Lince Dorado & Samuray Del Sol as a tag team to R-Pro.

- Rename the R-Pro May event name to A Small Deadly Space.

- Add El Hijo del Médico Asesino to FCW. Set his contract name to Benicio Salazar, & his finisher name to Benicio Splash (Pinfall).

Any chance of that in ZIP format.

A follow up to my request of having Steiner removed from TNA in the March thread. He had this to say on Twitter today, pretty sure its safe to say he isn't with the company anymore.

"Can somebody send tna's booking team of pritchard hogan (and) bischoff video's from ring ka king..booking hogan in a sex tape wont help ratings..what an embarassment to TNA (and) spike tv. Brother..."

Raw Spoiler

- Lord Tensai debuted. Add him to the WWE as a heel midcard monster. I'd put his popularity at 70 or 75%. Crowd was into him first when they realized who he is, but got bored with the match quickly, much like myself. Maybe 75% for now, and if he continues to get bad reactions lower it from there.

- In relation, give Kazma a PPA contract with the WWE as well as FCW. In FCW he should be a babyface opener, foreigner gimmick. In WWE, have him be a heel manager with the foreigner gimmick (Maybe Monk). Raise his popularity in the US to 15% in all areas, 5% in all of Canada. Sakamoto as the contract name for both, should already be added to FCW though.

Add Low-Ki to NJPW. Lower midcard with no gimmick needed. Not sure on alignment.

Edited by tougie

- Set Kimber Lee's finishers to Cross Armbreaker (Submission) and Diving Hurricanrana (Pinfall)on her profile & all contracts.

- Remove Jerry Lynn from ROH.

- Possibly remove Shannon Moore from TNA & set him to inactive or on hiatus on his profile, he stated he was taking time off from wrestling to focus on other things.

- Remove Jessie Godderz from TNA. Change his OVW contract to Exclusive PPA.

- Austin Aries is now a face in TNA.

- Abyss is doing the Joseph Park gimmick but I'm not sure how to simulate that.

====================

For some reason I can't get the file to zip, don't know why.

add Brock Lesnar to WWE as a semi-active heel

- I don't know if I would call him a heel. Sucks there is no tweener option like in EWR, but both are clearly that. Brock is major over with heel fans, while Cena will still be over with who he has been over with. Guess it's just a matter of preference.

Well, Kamala is losing everything except his upper right leg. Lower his leg health to 10%? 5% even?

Finlay is going to be appearing for ROH on May 12th. Add him to ROH as a sem active, face legend under the name Fit Finlay. Normally I'd disagree with adding a person who only has 1 appearence announced so far, but if you think about the PPA contract, it fits the description. This announcement pretty much confirms Finlay hasn't signed with WWE as well.

Tick Drug Problems for Maven Huffman. Was arrested for "doctor shopping", searching for painkillers.

SD Spoilers

-Damien Sandow debut on SD in a vignette. Add him to the WWE as an opener heel, arrogant. Give him 20% popularity in all of U.S.?

- And Skip Sheffield returned as Ryback, lower midcard heel monster.

Edited by tougie

Set Ron Zombie to "Never Wrestles for the time being. He REALLY destroyed his leg and completely tore his ACL in a ladder match on March 23. He's going into surgery to have it replaced soon so he's going to be out of the ring for a long time. That's a tough thing to recover from. It may be more than a year before we see him fight again. He DOES still make appearances on crutches (I've talked to him at a couple of shows since the accident.)

Source: Ron's Facebook page. Look around the March 23 and later posts. http://www.facebook.com/RonZombie34

Warning. The picture of his leg looks scary.