EWR 2012 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, anyone who had today as the day the update would be released in the office pool... Consider yourself a winner!

Like I said before, I got caught up on a LOT this month... That doesn't mean I got caught up on EVERYTHING. So, if you made a suggestion and don't see a change, add, whatever, please hold off on requesting until the June Update hits. I'm hoping to get more of the backlog cleared out, so just hang in there. :)

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?y8gbaaq4560e03y

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?7o3rkoc4xw41p29

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?wdslbizs5ma3z6w

• Like 9

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill.

Remove Los Oficials XII & XIII.

Rename Los Oficials XI to Los Megas as Factor was Mega and Fierro was Ultra Mega. Raise their EXP to 30.

Rename Los Oficials X to Los Oficiales Elite, make them active and raise EXP to 6.

Rename Los Oficials XIV to Los Oficiales Elite II, make them active and raise EXP top 30.

Add Los Oficials Elite III with Arlequin Rojo and Oficial Factor at 3 exp.

The title on the link also says "Possibly" and Kevin Nash didn't specifically say Goldust either.

Though it is possible that it has happened, it needs to be official before the change can be made.

- Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red

- Rename David Hart Smith to Harry Smith

- Rename Peter Orlov to Alex Koslov

- Remove Edge from WWE. Maybe rename he to Adam Copeland

- Change Teddy Long gimmick to Servant/Lackey/Sidekick. After losing in WM, he's no longer a authority figure, he's just a Big Johnny's servant/employee.

- Remove Anarquia from TNA

- Remove Shannon Moore from TNA. Make he a non-wrestler, he retired for a time after leaving the company to engage in other work, no wrestling related.

- Add Alex Silva to TNA

Edit:

- De-active Air Boom

- Remove Mexican America stable

- De-active Mexican America team

Edited by SpanishMen

Thank you Bill! :)

I wouldn't remove Edge from WWE or rename him, I would just change him to an open contract.

-Raise Luke Hawx's brawl to 44, stiffness to 42, selling to 68, overness to 44, and charisma to 76. Check SS Look.

-Raise Al Katrazz's speed to 36.

-Lower Arik Cannon's speed to 63.

-Raise Allison Wonderland's overness to 17.

-Raise Spanish Angel's brawl to 62, charisma to 75, and overness to 40. Check Menacing.

-Make Tony DeVito a non-wrestler. Raise his overness to 43.

-Raise Hannibal's overness to 33. Lower his behavior to 66.

-Raise Matt Tremont's age to 24.

-Raise Mia Yim's overness to 45.

-Raise Shane Strickland's brawl to 37, technical to 56, and overness to 26.

-Raise Latin Dragon's overness to 29.

-Raise Maven Bentley's overness to 36.

-Remove Eddie Kingston from CZW.

-Remove Devon Moore from CZW.

-Raise Drake Younger's technical to 55. Raise his wages to 15,000.

-Check Booker for DJ Hyde.

-Remove Homicide from CZW.

-Check Booker for Joel Maximo. Raise his overness to 43.

-Raise Damien Wayne's overness to 34.

-Lower Jerry Lynn's stiffness to 50. Raise his speed to 75 and technical to 76.

-Raise Karl Anderson's brawl to 74, technical to 67, stifness to 48, selling to 77, and overness to 30. Change his secondary finisher to Spinning Spinebuster (impact).

-Raise La Sombra's speed to 85.

-Raise Kana's brawl to 66, technical to 65, selling to 63, and overness to 44. Raise her wages to 18,000.

-Raise Tomoka Nakagawa's brawl to 55, speed to 52, and technical to 63. Check Diva. Raise her wages to 15,000.

-With Justin Credible showing up too intoxicated to perform at Extreme Reunion (and having a history of similar stunts), lower his attitude to 80 and behavior to 58. Lower his overness to 58. Lower his wages to 32,000.

-Make Justice Pain a non-wrestler. Lower his wages to 14,000.

-Raise Daizee Haze's brawl to 53 and stiffness to 45.

-Rename Jamilia Craft to Jenny Rose (update alter egos). Raise his selling to 60 and overness to 20.

-Change Kyle Maverick's primary finisher to Inhibitor 2 (Submission).

-Raise Chilly Willy's brawl to 50, speed to 15, and technical to 25. Check Menacing, Shooting Ability, and Trainer (he is a MMA trainer now). Make him a non-wrestler.

-Raise Sexxxy Eddy's overness to 40 and wages to 11,000.

-Raise Shaggy 2 Dope's attitude to 66 and behavior to 55.

-Raise Violent J's attitude to 66 and behavior to 55.

-Add a friendship between Kimber Lee and Mia Yim.

-Add a friendship between Mia Yim and Niles Young.

-Add a friendship between Erik C. Jones and Luke Hawx.

-Cody Michaels (staff) debuted as a wrestler in 1986 so he has to be older than 28. Raise his age to 47. Raise his talent to 60.

-Raise Kris Levin's (staff) talent to 71.

-Remove Nick Papagiorgio from Chikara and add him to CZW. Raise his talent to 75. Change his birth month to October.

-Lower D Edwards' talent to 74.

-Rename Jason Harding to Jason Ayers. Raise his talent to 80 and backstage to 92. Check booker.

-Raise Sabine Kernaghan's talent to 65. Raise her age to 34.

-Add Shawny Kernaghan to CZW as a production, age 38, talent 84 (one of the best in wrestling at what he does), and backstage 85.

-Lower John Finegan's talent to 74.

-Add Mike Kehner to the game as a staff member: Mike Kehner, July, 39, talent 75, backstage to 82. Add him to DG-USA.

-Lower Jim Molineaux's talent to 71.

-Lower Marc Harris' backstage to 70.

-Lower Kevin Dunn's backstage to 74.

-Raise Scott Armstrong's talent to 86.

-Raise Justin King's talent to 66.

-Raise Wild Cards' experience to 30.

Edited by KrisClassic

- Rename Sangriento to Amazing Red

- Rename David Hart Smith to Harry Smith

- Rename Peter Orlov to Alex Koslov

- Remove Anarquia from TNA

- Add Alex Silva to TNA

These are already on the "To do list." Just didn't get around to them.

Since silva's signing won't air until May 3, he wasn't "officially" on the roster on May 1.

Bill since you are THE MAN is there any way you can get the May 1996 historical for me. I keep trying the one on Gnetwork but its a corrupted file. Thanks!!

Sorry, I don't have any special access to any past updates that I didn't do... Especially back that far.

-Bill

I was surprised to see Meng/Haku didn't have shooting ticked. I'm pretty sure he's competed in martial arts. Tick shooting for Haku.

As evidence, he has trained in sumo (which IS a martial art - ask Lyoto Machida) and he's just an all around bad ass with several wrestlers and wrestling personalities from his era attesting to his legitimate fighting skills.