Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can I get a logo for my created fed? The fed is Underground Elite, UGE. If ya can, I'd like the PSD of the logo too so I can make the internet banner.

Edited by Kirkland

I imagine these won't be of any use to anyone but me given the somewhat random nature of the pairings, but I've been meaning to start a "NXT" show for my TNA game and I dig Rocky's idea so I went for it. And you can probably conclude from the images that I've themed my first season mentors as "Legends" under my employ.

Joey Matthews* & Sting; Teddy Hart & Bret Hart; Tyler Black & Shawn Michaels; Kimo & Mick Foley

Gran Akuma & Ultimo Dragon; Chris Harris* & Ric Flair; John Walters & Kurt Angle; Paul Burchill* & Kevin Nash

Joey_Matthews_Sting.jpgTeddy_Hart_Bret2.jpgTyler_Black_HBK.jpgKimo_Foley.jpg

Gran_Akuma_Ultimo.jpgChris_Harris_Flair.jpgJohn_Walters_Angle.jpgPaul_Burchill_Nash.jpg

*Not that its relevant but I know Burchill, Matthews, and Harris aren't really "rookies", but Matthews and Burchill are more or less TNA virgins and I'm making Harris' inclusion a story thing as he's trying to earn his way back into the company he had his greatest successes with after falling to the rocks. So its more like "Welcome to TNA, Try to earn a spot" instead of "Hey lame rookies, lets ignore your past."

waw%20awards%20logo.JPG

logo-adsl-tv.jpg

Can I get the WAW (World Association of Wrestling) logo and an internet banner made. I don't mind which you choose to use, but the top one is the more "official" logo. It is a small British fed from near me and the name I'm going to use for my new BY2G :)

EDIT - Put them in a spoiler as they are quite big

Edited by Muppet92