ROH 06 diary

Guest dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

ROH Old school HighLights

Kobashi vs. Joe- Best Match of 2005

I will go to my grave happy and content as wrestling fan, because I was able to see one of the finest, most passionate, most awesome matches ever. Samoa Joe vs. Kobashi should go down as the best ROH match of 2005 in a sea of choices for the best match of the year, and it should definitely be in the running for overall Best Match of the Year. From the moment the Homicide-Jack Evans match was over, the crowd was erupting. I think they may have loved anything that would have happened, but the fact is, Joe and Kobashi did the impossible and surpassed the massive, just massive amount of hype and expectation put on them and this encounter. The crowd was with them and for them the whole way. Kobashi got the loudest ovations but Joe had his moments of thunderous chants as well. They struck each other with such force that I thought for sure someone would go down and not be able to come back up. Chops, spin fists, a Joe-TOPE to the outside, a DDT by Kobashi on the floor, the Ole kick that whizzed right by me and DESTROYED a guardrail.. a muscle buster (and Kobashi is no light dude) that was kicked out of (!), the half nelson suplex, the SLEEPER SUPLEX, and finally a series of strikes and the Burning Lariat to pin Joe.

It was wrestling perfection the whole way through.

Teddy Hart loses his f---ing mind

. Okay, we?ve all see the Scramble Cage match at Main Event Spectacles This starts off with the finish of that match including Jack Evans hitting his death defying double moonsault off the top of the cage. JACK EVANS IS GOD! If you remember the finish was Loc taking a T Gimmick from the Backseat Boyz. Well, this is where the show ended for those of us who watched MES.

But it didn?t stop there. Oh no. Teddy Hart climbed to the top of the cage and hit a shooting star press onto Loc and AngleDust. You can hear someone yelling ?GET HIM OUT OF THERE!? off screen. DeVito went APESHIT and immediately grabbed Teddy and slammed him. At this point the crowd was chanting ?TEDDY! TEDDY!?

So what does Teddy do? Teddy went back to the top of the cage and hit some sort of crazy corkscrew move to some guys outside including Joel Maximo who looked like they had no idea what the hell was going on. The crowd was chanting, very loudly, ?YOU SICK F---K!!!? The Carnage Crew were livid and DeVito kept whipping Teddy Hart with his strap. Jack Evans came over to stop the beating and was attacked as well. DeVito screamed all the way to the back. As the Backseat Boyz celebrated Teddy went BACK to the top of the cage and did a moonsault, landing on his feet. He then climbed to the top again and did another moonsault. DeVito came running out but was held back before he could get into the ring. Oh man, if you could have taken his blood pressure at that point the gauge would have exploded.

Teddy went back to the top and did another jump before promptly throwing up. This was like something out of the Twilight Zone. Teddy then got up on the top rope and threw up again. This was a lot of puke! Jack and Teddy finally left and the crowd was still going crazy.

The Best 3 Way in ROH History

Low Ki beat The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels & The American Dragon in a Triple Threat Match. Between ECW and WWE I have seen a lot of Triple Threat matches but I have never seen anything quite like this. It would be impossible to describe every great thing about this match, but here?s some spots that really stood out. At one point Christopher Daniels had a combination Boston Crab/Camel Clutch on his opponents simultaneously! This is also probably one of the best matches the exactly see how intense Low Ki is as he delivers this psycho boots to Dragon?s face that are painful to watch. Later on Ki gives one of his stiff kicks to Daniel?s back and Dragon says, ?That?s not how you do it!? and proceeds to nail Daniels with a stiff kick. Low Ki takes this as a challenge and kicks Daniels again! THIS IS INSANE! This goes back and forth eventually getting to the point where Ki kicks Daniel?s back while Dragon nails him from the front at the same time. Even straight edge CM Punk would be popping pain killers like tic tacs after this match. Ki and Dragon go for a double suplex on Daniels, but the Fallen Angel gets out of it and hits the two with a combination neckbreaker and DDT! Get this, Daniels attempts a flying headscissors on Low Ki but is thrown from Ki?s head straight into Dragon who kills him with a Tornado DDT. I don?t know if that even makes sense to read but it is F---ING AMAZING to watch. Low Ki might have officially became my favorite wrestler in the world here as late in the match he applied this insane move which combined is Dragon Clutch with Tajiri?s Tarantula, came flying across the ring with his incredible Tidal Wave and then finished the match by hitting the greatest move in wrestling, The Twisting Phoenix Splash, onto Dragon as he was applying the Cattle Mutilation on Christopher Daniels! Is Low Ki done yet? No. He picks up Daniels and nails the Ki Krusher! WHHHOOOOOOOO! This completely shatters Wade Keller?s prestigious 5 star scale.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dave_ecw

The show starts to Prince Nana and the embassy members Jimmy Rave and Alex Shelley. He claims that Jimmy deserves another chance after his performance against American Dragon. Shelley gets on the mike and tells the crowd he is the main player in ROH and that he is the man who made it big in TNA. Nana gets back on the mike and calls out any former or present wrestler in ROH history and says that his man Jimmy Rave can take anyone. They drop the mike and exit the ring. American Dragon is shown out the back and challenges Shelley and says that he beat Rave and Shelley is next.

Alex Shelley vs. American Dragon (World Title match)

Bryan Danielson defeated Alex Shelly with the cattle mutilation. Excellent 20 minute technical match. Eventually the two fought into the crowd and in an amazing spot, Dragon gave Shelley the Airplane Spin onto the floor. The embassy ran out to double team American Dragon but he battled them off and hit the cattle mutilation for the win.

Bryan Danielson wins at 20.10

Danielson said that the embassy was finished, and he wants to face a New Japan wrestler who will be making his debut next month.

JIMMY JACOBS vs. NIGEL MCGUINNESS

This had a European feel to it with Nigel controlling Jacobs with methodical, smooth leveraging of him often with armbars. The undersized Jacobs was unpredictable in how he reacted to it, including a rope walk which prompted." He came off the top rope with a forearm. Jacobs missed a running boot, so Nigel took over and dominated the next several minutes. At 7:30 Jacobs came back with a big boot of his own for a two count. Jacobs was unable to use his left arm after all of Nigel's twisting and beating it. Nigel then forced a tapout after a Divorce Court and a double wristlock with a neck grapevine.

WINNER: McGuinness at 9:25.

Roderick Strong & Austin Aries vs. Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro

Basic tag action, but a notch down in terms of intensity and pacing from the previous few matches. The heels dominated the body of the match. In the end, the heels set up Aries for a double-team move, but Strong re-entered the ring, attacked the heels, slammed Rinauro to the mat, and Aries hit his 450 splash for the win. The two teams showed sportsmanship afterward with hugs and arm-raising solid final few minutes.

Roderick Strong & Austin Aries beat Tony Mamaluke & Sal Rinauro in 18:00 to retain Tag Team Titles.

Aj Styles vs. Matt Sydal

Crowd was hot at the start. Both men tried to gain the advantage on the mat, but it ended in a standoff. Styles worked over Sydals arm, but Sydal eventually reversed it into a hammerlock of his own. Styles eventually hit his signature dropkick, which sent Sydal to the outside. Sydal was able to counter Styles attempt at a dive and hit a twisting bodypress on Styles. The crowd chanted ROH. Sydal threw Styles back into the ring and hit a fisherman’s suplex with a bridge for a two count.

There was some nice back and forth action. Eventually Sydal hit a springboard moonsault, which he twisted into a senton. I hadn’t seen that move before. Styles eventually hit a snap-suplex for a one count. The commentators painted Sydal as the underdog. Styles hit a hurricanrana on Sydal outside the ring. Styles kicked Sydal in the back on the outside. The action moved back into the ring and Sydal went for a springboard manoeuvre, but Styles dropkicked his legs out from under him. Styles showed some great intensity at this point and kicked Sydal to the outside. Styles then threw Sydal back into the ring and covered him for a two count.

Styles eventually charged Sydal in the corner, but missed. Sydal hit a reverse DDT on Styles and went for a crucifix, which Styles nicely reversed into a backbreaker. This looked much more incredible than I can describe and drew a Holy Shit chant from the crowd. Both men exchanged forearms and then kicks to the head and the crowd rose to their feet when both men went down. Both men were slow to get to their feet, but Styles got up and gained the advantage with a bodyslam. Sydal blocked several suplex attempts by Styles, but A.J. kicked the crap out of him and nailed him with a brainbuster. Styles signalled for the Styles Clash, but Sydal powered out of it. Styles got him up for another Styles Clash, but Sydal countered with an incredible looking hurricanrana for a nearfall.

Sydal eventually went up to the top rope and attempted a shooting star press, but Styles moved, so he ended up landing on his feet, which is impressive. Styles recovered and ducked a clothesline from Sydal, who walked right into a stiff discus lariat from Styles for the pin.

Winner: Styles at 16:38.

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

Today I got on the phone to Kenta Kobashi and I can now reveal that he will be wrestling Samoa Joe at Destiny. There last clash was a classic and will be remembered for many years to come. So tomorrow at Destiny it will be Kobashi vs. Joe 2.

Bryan Danielson tonight has spoken to PW Torch reporter Bruce Mitchell and has labelled Homicide sloppy and not the same standard as himself. He told Mitchell that he is the greatest wrestler in the world and after this match he will be labelled the greatest ROH champion in there illustrious history.

We are sad to announce that CIMA of DragonGate fame has picked up an injury in training and wont be wrestling Ricky Reyes at Destiny. He will be replaced by fellow DragonGate wrestler Shingo Takagi. Takagi is in town to appear at FIP and will be a popular replacement as he is among the top international stars.

The Briscoe’s are said to be very confident that they will get the win against Generation Next members Austin Aries and Roderick Strong. Both teams have met in the past and this has led to some classics between the two teams.

Four Corner Survival For World Title Shot has been changed with Samoa Joe and Delirious being replaced and it will be for the first time KENTA vs. Colt Cabana. We are all excited to see these two great going at it. Delirious has challenged pure title champ Nigel McGuiness and his challenge was accepted.

Guest dave_ecw

Hey guys if anyone can give me some advice of what i am doing rong or what they liek about this diary could you tell me. As i want this to be awesome and i dont know if anyoen is enjoying it.

Also i am planning to make a Super Junior tournament card who would you like to see particpating?

Guest dave_ecw

ROH.com

Big names have been announced for the best of the Super Juniors Tournament later this month. We are glad to say that AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels ,KENTA, CIMA, Jack Evans, Matt Sydal and Petey Williams all will be wrestling. Already the names announced are driving fans insane with the different dream match’s which could be on show.

Our sister promotion FIP is having a massive show this weekend. We advise you to get out there and support it as it will be a breath of fresh air and can boast a different feel than ROH.

Then on Saturday in Orlando

FIP features Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Jay Fury & Jerrelle Clark,

Davey Richards vs. Shingo Takagi,

American Dragon Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana.

Check out www.fullimpactpro.com for more.

PWInsider breaking news

Tonight it is said that Terry Funk has advised the staff of the new ECW that ROH’s Homicide is a mist and that he would be a great addition to the barren ECW roster. This might be the first sign into how the return of ECW will effect ROH directly.

There are mutterings that current ROH champion Bryan Danielson has fielded an offer from ECW. This is set to be a huge letdown for the ROH fans if this goes through. ECW return has already made in impact on ROH with speculation of Homicide leaving and the news that Tony Mamaluke has been snapped for a role as a member of the FBI.

In other news Homicide is in hot water after physically attacking Gabe Sapolsky at a local Indy show. It’s said that Gabe is in a stable condition but major players in ROH are extremely angry at this show of violence by the thug Homicide.

Guest dave_ecw

ROH.COM

IPB Image

ROH are proud to announce that we will be taping at the ECW Arena this week. And we have a special guest who had many a classic match in that very arena.

Samoa Joe Interview

What Homicide did was gutless after all that Gabe has done for him. He pulled him out of the 707 at midnight. He helped him get back on his feet when he was in times of need. Know when I was getting in the business I promised Gabe I would look out for him and this week on ROH TV Cide I am calling you out. We used to be friends but know you have created an enemy.

Guest dave_ecw

ROH TV Show 4

Gabe picks the mike up

Well were here in the ECW Arena what a place to wrestle and perform. There have been many groundbreaking moments in the business here. I am proud to bring ROH here for the first time. Tonight we plan to put on one hell of a show and to once again show CZW that were the main player.

I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words. What Homicide did was sadistic but I am better and I am proud to say that my boys have me covered. So tonight I am proud to say that it will be Homicide vs. Samoa Joe.

Gabe drops the mike to a massive pop by the ROH Faithful.

"Gangsta Gangsta" by the NWA hits and Super Dragon and John Zandig walk out they jump into the ring and Zandig grabs the mike. A “shut the fuck up” up chant echo’s through the arena. Zandig claims that nobody in ROH can get near to Dragon and that he will destroy who ever has the balls to come through that curtain. Styles music hits to a loud pop.

Super Dragon vs. Aj Styles

. Both trade stiff chops and high dropkicks. Springboard forearm strike by Styles , both are sharing offence.

. Super Dragon sets a table outside, he try’s to hit Lariat but styles counters and hits a German suplex. Both counter each others moves.

. Dragon hits the Dragon Twister while styles is on the table midring but styles slides off. Huge pop for that crazy bump the fans are enjoying this match.

. Dragon is in the Styles Clash but out of nowhere Zandig hits Styles with a chair. Dragon hits the curb stomp for the win. Zandig and Dragon celebrate as they loom over Styles.

Super Dragon at 13.50

Chris Hero and "Double C" Claudio Castagnoli vs. Mark and Jay Briscoe

. Both teams hit innovative moves. Tope con Hero hit by Hero on Jay. Rivera Cloverleaf on Mark.

. Hero isn’t a fan favorite he is being called all types of names. Death Valley driver on Claudio for a near 2.

. Claudio dominates offence with his British style isn’t that ironic as he is Swiss. But Marc hits a tiger suplex followed by a diving senton.

. The Briscoe’s hit the Spike J-Driller after a miscommunication between Hero and Claudio. They argue after the match , Bj Whitmer runs down the aisle and lays both with out with a chair.

The Briscoe’s at 12.50

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe

. Both hit hard chops and the crowds going nuts. Joe hits a Backhand chop to the back of a sitting opponent, followed by a football kick to the chest knocking Homicide down, then bouncing off the ropes and landing on Cide with a running senton.

. Joe hits repeated open hand slaps and palm strikes to the face Cide followed by continuous knee lifts. Cide counters and hits a Yakuza kick followed by a Shining wizard.

. Crowd have dueling chants, Joe hits his ole kicks to Cide. Just as Joe is setting up for the muscle buster out of the stands Necro Butcher hits Joe with a stiff chairshot to the back of the head.

. The CZW wrestlers Ruckus, Sabian, Hero, Double C, Zandig and Super Dragon hit the ring. Zandig extends his hand to Homicide and hands him a chair to finish Joe off with he takes it and hits Joe with a wicked chair shot. He then turns and hits Zandig and Necro.

. Cide hits the Cop Killa on Claudio and hits Sabian with a massive lariat. He exits the ring with a smile on his face. The crowd pops massive for the ending of another exciting ROH TV.

Samoa Joe Disqualification at 16.50

Guest dave_ecw

ROH VS CZW No Respect

Subject to change

Battle of Philly

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe vs. Necro Butcher

ROH Tag Team Championship

Generation Next vs. KENTA and Marufuji

Ladder Match

Chris Hero vs. Bj Whitmer

Grudge Match

Super Dragon and special guest vs. Aj Styles and Matt Sydal

Highflying assault

Sabian vs. Jack Evans

Battle of the Champions

Bryan Danielson vs. Ruckus

Guest NotSmart

this is very well put together, definately the most realiztic roh diary, hell diary in general that i've ever seen on here. i'll definately be reading more

Guest dave_ecw

ROH.COM

ROH VS CZW No Respect will be held at the old ECW arena after the success of the ROH TV taping there last week. It is said that Gabe is very happy with ROH growth and product of late. No Respect will be one of our biggest shows. John Zandig I have a message for you, bring your best I am confident we have you covered on all bases from Jack Evans to Samoa Joe we will prove we are the best.

Bryan Danielson has proven himself unlike his opponent Ruckus. American Dragon has beaten some of the biggest names over the last year and he is confident that he will add the name of the CZW champ to that list.

I spoke with Samoa Joe this morning and this is what he had to say

Necro Butcher do you ever learn your lesson I have kicked your ass through arenas around the country. I made you bleed and feel critical pain and you still come for more. Well this Sunday at No Respect I will again beat you to a whisker of your life and I will end your hobo ass life. Homicide what you did at ROH TV was a smart move wasn’t it know both feds want you. I can promise everyone in ROH that I will get revenge on both men. No Respect is what I will be feeling when I walk into that arena and when I walk out No Respect is going to be my motto.

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

ROH.COM

ROH is proud to anouce that we are bringing back two Candian stars by popular demand back to ROH. Kevin Steen and El Genarico will be causing single and tag team problems with there unique styles and its a known fact they will make ROH more worldy.

IPB Image

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 180 lbs.

Hometown:

Tijuana, Mexico

Finishing Move:

450 Splash

Trained by:

Patty The Kid

IPB Image

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 220 lbs.

Hometown:

Marieville, Quebec

Finishing Move: Package Piledriver

Trained by:

Pierre-Carl Ouellete

Guest dave_ecw

PWG.COM

IPB Image

Current PWG champion Joey Ryan today has called out American Dragon and Ruckus. He said that they were making it out like they were the stars of the Indy scene but you were missing the one and only The Technical Wizard" Joey Ryan. Kanyon, Human Tornado, Chris Bosh, AJ Styles, Kevin Steen, Emil Sitoci, Johnny Storm, Chris Sabin, Super Dragon and Necro Butcher are all names I have beaten. Some might say I cheat to win but once I cross that line I kick into survival mode and no one can beat me.

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

OOC: Predictions are welcome for this diary

ROH VS CZW No Respect UPDATED

Subject to change

Battle of Philly

Homicide vs. Samoa Joe vs. Necro Butcher

Tag Team Warfare

Kevin Steen and El Genarico vs Jay and Mark Bricoe

Ladder Match

Grudge Match

Super Dragon and Teddy Hart vs. Aj Styles and Matt Sydal

Highflying assault

Sabian vs. Jack Evans

Battle of the Champions

Bryan Danielson vs. Ruckus vs Joey Ryan

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

Welcome everybody for another riveting one hour and a half you will ever see. Tonight we have a massive card planned Bryan Danielson will put his belt on the line against up and comer Davey Richards, also on the show will be CZW star Super Dragon in action against the crown jewel Jimmy Rave.

Mike Quackenbush strolls out through the curtain as his theme song hits. The fans pop and say welcome Quack, welcome Quack. Quack salutes the fans and Nigel enters the ring with a smirk on his face.

NIGEL MCGUINNESS vs. Mike Quackenbush

Both trade quick submission moves , Nigel hits a Steamboat Arm Drag followed by a legbrace. Quack goes on the offence and hits a Cobra Clutch Overhead Sitout Slam for a near 2 count. The fans show there appreciation for the wrestlers by having duelling chants.

Top Rope Tiger Driver by Quack, he is really putting up a stern fight here against Nigel. Both man hit each other with flashy moves. Nigel shows his arrogance by doing a Handstand on Top Turnbuckle. Quack fires up and hits a Tornado Snap Suplex.

Nigel is in deep trouble with Mike dominating the offence for several minutes. Quack goes for The Quackendriver but Nigel reverses it and performs a Guvnor's Crumpet for the 3 count. Great action and a well deserved win by Nigel.

Nigel Mcguinnes at 13.50

El Genarico vs. Sabian

This is Sabian’s first ever match in ROH and he walks out with fellow blackout members Ruckus and Eddie Kingston. Sabian who is 5'6" and is 160 lbs is a very skilled performer but is being booed strongly because of his ties with CZW. El Genarico enters with a smile on his face and the ole chant in full voice.

Sabian starts off with a Hammerlock DDT followed by a series of chops. Genarico hits a Running Corner Yakuza Kick followed by a Brainbuster. El Genarico is working over Sabian’s legs to minimize his flying power.

Sabian is on a roll after hitting a Top Rope Swinging DDT and a Arabian Press. Genarico looks like he is in grave trouble but he scrambles and hits a desperate No-Hands Enziguri. The crowd embraces the great match with this is awesome chants.

El Genarico has Sabian set up for the 450 splash but Ruckus grabs his leg and pulls him to the outside were Kingston and himself work Genarico over. They lay him on a table and Ruckus hits The Hate Crime through the table. Out of knowere Bryan Danielson hits ruckus with solid uppercuts they brawl. Kingston is hit from behind by Kevin Steen who helps Genarico back in the ring.

Genarico picks Sabian and hits The Steenalizer for the one two three, Steen jumps in the ring and stares at Genarico he looks like he is weighing all of his options up, he puts his hand out and shakes Genarico’s. Out run the Briscoe’s brothers who attacked Steen and Genarico with vicious chairshots. Jay hits the Jay Driller on Steen and they leaves the team in a bloody mess.

El Genarico at 15.60

Jimmy Rave vs. Super Dragon

Both enter to boos but you can tell Rave is more of a favourite than the monster Super Dragon. Dragon flips off an old man at ringside and he steals his reading glass’s and stomps on them. Poor man he wont be able to get home tonight, Super Dragon has no feeling he is a machine.

The match starts with Dragon dominating the physical contests, both man are using there technical ability to its fullest. Dragon hits a Inverted DDT onto his knee, this hurts Rave Prince Nana is screaming at Super Dragon. Dragon lands a Springboard Spinning Heelkick to a small pop from the vocal crowd.

Raves starts to fire up and hits a Reverse Fujiwara Armbar, Dragon screams in pain. Rave goes on the attack and German Suplex. Both man trade chops and Dragon lands a kick to the head. John Zandigs music hits and he runs or hobbles out to a chorus of boos. He Hits Nana with a lariat and climbs into the ring he hits Rave with the Mother F'n Bomb.

Zandig sets a table up and puts Rave on it, Dragon climbs the ropes and hits a Flying Double-Foot Stomp this is a sickening bump. Both men laugh at the trail of destruction they have left behind. Zandig picks the mike up and talks

Jimmy Rave by DQ at 15.50

I am here to demonstrate how easy it is to dominate on of your men, I left Jimmy Rave in a bad state and I am proud of it. You know what I don’t give a fuck about your TV deal, you think your better than us well this Sunday at No Respect, Super Dragon and CZW will come out on top. All I get is people asking me who is going to be dragons partner and I am happy to reveal who the lucky man is come on out

Out of the curtain walks Teddy Hart the fans blow up, never in my life would I expect to see Teddy back in ROH. What a night so far we have seen everything, Aj Styles and Matt Sydal run out to confront Hart, Zandig and Dragon they exit through the crowd.

Jim cornette walks out with a menacing look , he is pissed off, He talks about how a top promotion like ROH cant have people like Zandig and Teddy Hart in it. He than said that he wants these rejects out of this great promotion. He goes on to say that John Zandig will be banned from ringside for the Teddy Hart and Super Dragon vs. Aj Styles and Matt Sydal match at No Respect.

Bryan Danielson vs. Davey Richards

This match starts with duelling chants, “Lets Go Davey Lets Go Dragon” , they lock up and Davey starts with stiff kicks to dragons body. Both man trade brutal chops, Davey is really fired up for this contest. Dragon connects with a Cobra Clutch followed by a Crossface chicken wing.

Davey starts to get some offence in, he sets up dragon and goes to the top rope he hits a double foot stomp on Dragon. Davey hits dragon with a Spine Breaker followed by a Running Sommersault Senton.

Dragon has Richards in the Cattle Mutilation, but to his dismay is hit over the head with a belt it Joey Ryan the PWG champ, he is helping his friend from PWG. Ryan hits The Moustache Ride and looks to Davey for a high five but Richards slaps him in the face and hits a 450 splash. Danielson shakes Daveys hand and its over.

Bryan Danielson by DQ at 20.50

The song World Wide Suicide by Pearl Jam hits to a highlight package of ROH TV.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dave_ecw

ROH DESTINY

Sabian vs. Jack Evans

. This match started out with both man hitting quick mat based moves. Evans as expected, had the standout spot of the early match where he flipped and twisted in mid-air in a seemingly inhuman way and took Sabian down at ringside with a rana. Sabian hit back with a Split Legged Moonsault.

. Evans climbed the turnbuckle and hit a Imploding 450° splash to Sabian motionless body. Sabian went back on the offence and hit a Springboard missile dropkick. Sabian dominated offence for serval minutes with Evans taking a wicked bump off a Pumphandle sitout facebuster on to the outside.

Sabian missed with a Yakusa kick and Evans hit a Vertical suplex into a cutter. Evans went to the top rope and signaled to the crowd that he was going to go big. Evans hit the Ode to Blitzkrieg for the win.

Evans at 10.50

Grudge Match

Super Dragon and Teddy Hart vs. AJ Styles and Matt Sydal

Teddy Hart and Super Dragon came out to a huge round of boos, Styles and Sydal looked extremely pumped up for this match. Dragon started off against AJ , both man traded chops, AJ bounced off the ropes to hit a awesome trademark dropkick. AJ hit a slap to the face, and the crowd let out a collective “ooh!” They started with an intense tie-up, and Dragon hit a slap to the face! They traded stiff forearms, and AJ hit a shoulder tackle than a Dragonscrew Legwhip, then he hit some chops.

Sydal got tagged in and he showed flair and originality by hitting a rolling DDT, Sydal hit some chops and a snap headscissors takedown. Dragon fired hard kicks and he tied up Sydals legs, and Super Dragon kicked at his head. Teddy got tagged in and Springboard Swan-Drive DDT to a Deep Fujiwara Armbar Takedown. Teddy was on fire but the hostile crowd were on to him with “No Show” chants and other insults. Teddy hit a standing Moonsault, he tagged in to Dragon , Sydal is struggling.

He gets the hot tag to Styles who cleans house on Dragon, he hits the Stylin' DDT. Styles than uses the Styles Suplex Special. Dragon counters a wristlock and hits a Psycho Driver to the surprise of the crowd. Hart climbs the top rope and hits a Open Hart Surgery. Sydal gets to experience the Curb Stomp. AJ gets given another Cut-Throat Psycho Driver by Dragon for the 3 count for a shock win

Super Dragon and Teddy Hart at 19.50

IWA EC Heavyweight Championship

Ladder Match

.The match started with Whitmer unloading Chops and stiff punches to Hero’s face. This match is personal and you can tell as Whitmer hits Hero up for the Cradle Piledriver on to a ladder. Hero uses his speed advantage and does a van daminator like move with the ladder. Hero executed some innovative spots with the ladder. Whitmer is back on the offensive he hits a Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver.

Whitmer grabs a chair and chucks it at Hero, Hero is cut open and is a little sluggish. Tiger suplex from Hero on to chairs set up by Whitmer. Hero starts to climb the ladder and Whitmer gets to the tope rope and he leaps off the top rope and dropkicks Hero off the ladder through a table. The fans go crazy with “this is awesome” chants.

Both man are tired and battered there really putting the bodies on the line. Whitmer gets to his feet and trys to climb the ladder put Hero grabs his leg , but Whitmer grabs Hero and uses the Hangman's neckbreaker off the edge of the ladder. What a match, both men are giving there all here.

Hero goes on the offensive after the Necro Butcher hits Whitmer with a chair as he is climbing the ladder. Hero is being arrogant and playing for the crowd. Necro sets two tables up and Necro lays Whitmer on the top table and Hero climbs the turnbuckle and signals to the crowd to watch this.

Hero laughs and grabs the title and jumps down to the disappointment of the crowd.

Hero grabs the Mike

“Do you really think I would potentially end my wrestling career for you low life fucks? Necro do your job show these Ring of Homo fans something special”

Necro climbs the ladder and hits a botchy looking moonsault through the two tables. Medics and the ROH roster runs out but Hero drags Necro and off they leave through the crowd

Chris Hero at 20.50

.Austin Aries starts against KENTA both man hit stiff chops and KENTA hits a picture perfect Springboard dropkick,"Let's Go KENTA" chant followed. Aries soaked up hard kicks and a stiff looking fisherman brain buster for a 2. He tags in to Marufuji who gets a loud pop as he lands a Capture suplex. Aries counters a roundhouse kick and he hits a Crucifix bomb he quickly scrambles over and tags in Roderick. Strong hits Cobra clutch backbreaker and KENTA sense his partner is in trouble so he rush’s into Strong only to get caught by a Pendulum backbreaker. This is why they call him “the messiah of the backbreaker”, he grabs Marufuji and tags in Aries.

Aries hits a fujiwara armbar, this is turning into a technical classic. Marufuji dropkicked Aries to the mat and went for another cover. Aries kicked out at two. KENTA tagged in and taunted Aries, then applied an Koji Clutch . Aries fought back and hot-tagged Strong at 15:00.

Strong gutbusted KENTA and scored a two count. KENTA countered Strong into a leverage pin for a near fall. Aries tagged back in. When he went to the top rope he hit a springboard splash for a near fall on KENTA. The NOAH two set up Aries for a double-team move, but Strong re-entered the ring, he chopped KENTA, and slammed Marufuji to the mat, and Aries hit his 450 splash for the win.

Generation Next at 23.50

Battle of Philly

Samoa Joe vs. Necro Butcher vs. Homicide

Joe enters to a huge pop , he enters the ring Homicide theme hits and he runs out and hits Joe with a Chair. Necro runs out and joins in he walks in to a stiff chair shot by Cide. Necro absorbs massive chairshots and big kicks by Joe. Cide walks into a frenzy of knee shots and kicks. Joe hit a roaring forearm plancha to the floor on Homicide. He then did the Ole' spot on Homicide, tried it a second time and got tackled by Necro.

Necro hits a few stray forearms but Joe Kicks the fuck out of him, Joe throws chairs at Necro and Cide ala Sabu. Face breaker Kneesmash on Necro by Joe. Vert Suplex onto a pile of chairs delivered by Cide on Necro, Joe hits a running chairshot on Cide. This is pandemonium this match, Necro has blood streaming down his face and he keeps asking for more as Joe kicks him in the head rapidly.

Cide took a piece of the broken table and broke it over Necros head. The action spilled back inside the ring and both men went to the top rope. Necro put Cide through the table, Joe climbed back in and press slammed Necro over the top rope into two tables stacked. The fans are going off there nut “Joe, Joe ,Joe”, Joe hits a muscle buster through a table and pins Cide for a 3 count.

Joe wins at 25.50

Battle of the champions

Bryan Danielson vs. Ruckus vs. Joey Ryan

Joey locks up with Danielson and hits a underhook suplex, Ruckus looks on and gets Ryan from behind, he hits a dragon suplex. Ruckus hit a nice headscissors takedown and a clothesline to the floor. At 2:30, Ruckus nailed a top-rope moonsault to the floor! Wow! The announcers speculated that both competitors don’t know much about Ruckus.

Danielson exchanged uppercuts and chops. Danielson flipped Joey to the mat and applied a crazy submission hold to Ruckus’s neck. Ryan hit some quick armdrags, but the fans chanted, “You still suck!, Ruckus hit a shooting star press on Joey which the fans cheered for this.

Ryan applied a Fujiwara Armbar. Dragon hit a Dragonscrew Legwhip and he went back to the anklelock, but Ryan reached the ropes. Ryan nailed a Super kick. Danielson went on the offensive by hitting the aeroplane spin on Ruckus and knocking over Ryan while he did it.

Ryan went for the moustache Ride but Ruckus countered into a flip kick , but Bryan Danielson sneaked up and hit Ruckus with the Cattle Mutilation for the win.

Bryan Danielson wins at 23.40

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

www.ROH.com

.It has been one day since the chaotic ROH destiny show, many are calling it the night ROH went to the extreme. We can report to you Bj Whitmer is ok and is calling out the Necro Butcher in a Barbed Wire match we will fill you in when we get more information.

.AJ Styles has told management that he will be unavailable for an indefinite time. He has been getting heat for working to many Indy bookings by TNA. He is saddened by this news but he is keen to rest up so he can make a massive impact on ROH by the time he gets back.

.ROH would like to congratulate Austin Aries, Roderick Strong , Matt Sydal , Jack Evans and Jimmy Rave after there successful trip to Japan were they wrestled for the famed Dragon Gate promotion.

.ROH World Tag Team Champions Austin Aries & Roderick Strong further added to the prestige of the titles by defending the belts for a second time in Japan on Dragon Gate's July 11th show. Aries & Strong defeated Ryo Saito & Genki Horiguchi after Aries hit the 450 on Horiguchi. Is there a better team in the world? Judge for yourself. Aries & Strong are the longest reigning ROH Tag Team Champions ever. They have made the titles into World Titles. They are the first team to defend the belts in another promotion in the United States. They are one of the most exciting and innovative duos on the planet. Just take a look at the teams they have defeated: Sal Rinauro & Tony Mamaluke to win the belts on 12/17/05, Bryan Danielson & Jay Lethal, Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer, AJ Styles & Matt Sydal, CIMA & Naruki Doi, Homicide & Ricky Reyes, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Samoa Joe & Matt Sydal, Jimmy Rave & Alex Shelley, Jerrelle Clark & Jay Fury, Colt Cabana & Nigel McGuiness and now Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi and Saito & Horiguchi. ROH has its strongest champions ever and you can make an argument that Aries & Strong are the greatest champions in ROH!!!

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

ROH TV Week 6

Samoa Joe Promo

Samoa Joe is backstage, he cut a promo on how he defended ROH at destiny and that he took the best Cide and Necro could give. He said he would welcome Homicide to the ROH family and he would like to choose him as his partner against the Kings of Wrestling.

It will be interesting if the “Notorious 187 Homicide turns up to team with Joe.Only time will tell and you can only find out by watching next weeks ROH TV.

Davey Richards vs. Jay Fury

Good match with plenty of futuristic moves. They fought at ringside at first, and then they got in the ring and traded stiff forearms. Fury hit the JayTrix/back bump-kip up-enziguri on Richards. Richards was using his size advantage in this match. Richards applied a Konnan Tequila Sunrise, and then he hit his hard right & left kicks. The announcers acknowledged that Richards made his PWG debut last April, and he’s closing in on one year with the company.

Richards dominates the offence and gets the pin after hitting a shooting star press followed by The D.R Driver for a quick win. This match showcases the sheer power and strength of Davey Richards.

Richards at 8.50

Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Rave

Rave comes out to loud Boos, he is lead out by Prince Nana who is giving it to the ringside fans. The match starts with Rave slapping Aries in the face. Aries hits a few mat based maneuvers, Inverted rolling fireman's carry slam on to a wilted Rave. Rave is starting to build some offense but he got cutdown early.

Aries is showing his agility and how he is a master of all styles by hitting a Springboard Moonsault which is called La Quebrada in Mexico. Rave locked in a headlock as he absorbed the boos from the vocal Ohio crowd. Aries speed advantage and uninhibited energy is proving to be the deciding factor in this match up.

Rave nailed Aries with a roundhouse kick to the ribs. Aries came right back with a roaring elbow. He missed a dropkick. Rave gave Aries a released belly-to-belly. Aries fired back with a Saito suplex, only to release a thrust kick to the chest. Rave plays to the crowd, they start a “die Jimmy die” chant. Aries hits a nice innovative anklelock and he starts firing up.

Aries starts working over Raves arm with a unique submission hold, Bower goes on that Aries learnt that move from Genki Horiguchi who he and Roderick beat in there international title defence. Prince Nana senses his boy is in trouble so he as Aries complains to the ref about a near fall , Nana gives Rave a pair of nucks which Rave slides down his tights. Rave pretends his hurt so Aries goes over to pick him up and Rave uses the brass nucks, he then hits the Rave clash for the win, the crowd is baying for blood here as they saw the dog shot on Aries.

Jimmy Rave at 10.50

Roderick Strong vs. CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI

Double C comes out with Chris Hero to a loud boos, Bower on commentary says that Hero is most likely the most hated man in ROH. Claudio starts the match with a running uppercut on Strong while he was in the corner. Both man exchange big chops with Strong dominating in that department. Double C hits a nice Dragon whip to Pump handle Michinoku driver II. Claudio is getting huge crowd heat from the fans, I am scared for Hero on the outside here he is getting in the fans face talking trash.

Claudio held Strong in a suspended vertical suplex for over 30 seconds as the crowd booed. Claudio yelled out Hey in his usual fashion but the crowd had firmly turned on him. Strong started to use his backbreakers to get an advantage he used the Stronghold to near beat him but it was a solid chairshot by a masked man which made this match end with a disappointing DQ finish. The masked man exited through the crowd, Hero and Claudio did a beat down and left.

Roderick Strong by DQ

Bryan Danielson vs Delirious

Bryan Danielson walks out to the “Final Countdown”, ROH title isn’t on the line tonight but there is a hell of a lot of pride. Delirious is known for his outrageous antics, such as rambling incoherent gibberish and running around aimlessly. Danielson starts off by slapping and disrespecting Delirious, he hits a quick Regal Suplex, he is showing surprisinly good speed here. Deleries shocks Dragon by hitting a cool neck submission only for Am Dragon to reverse it and scream I am the "Best wrestler in the world!" , Dragon had Delirious in a Dragon sleeper isnt that ironic.

Delirious started to get in more offence at the half way mark of this match. His standout move was his notorious Chemical Imbalance for a near 2. Danielson stepped up a gear and hit the Cattle Mutilation which Delirious tapped to.

Bryan Danielson at 12.50

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

17th of July Newswire

.Today we are pleased to announce that Rocky Romero is back from his Japanese Tour and Romero is getting rewarded for his accomplishments in Japan by getting a title shot at The Battle Lines are Drawn show. Its official Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero “The Rottweilers” will be taking on Generation Next pair Austin Aries and Roderick Strong for the ROH World Tag Team Titles.

.Bryan Danielson has sent out open contracts to many of the best wrestlers from around the world. And he found someone who’s wrestling ability has been tested around the world his name is the Anarchist Doug Williams the former ROH Pure Title champion. So At the Battle Lines Are Drawn it Will be a classic for the ROH World Title.

.Backstage is eagerly waiting to see if Homicide will be at the ROH TV tapings to answer Samoa Joes plea for a tag partner.Cide has had his problems with the top echelon of wrestlers but it seems maybe he might be on the same page as Joe.

. Here at Ring of Honour we would like to congratulate CM Punk on his promotion to the ECW BRAND. We wish him the best and hope he gets the right treatment there. He has the talent and now he has a stage to change wrestling on.

.TNA officials have told Samoa Joe to stop working as many Indy dates , but to our delight Joe said that in his contract it states that he has the choice on if he wants to work ROH. He told them he will cut down outside bookings but he will work as many dates as ROH want.

.There has been word going around that Low Ki will be making his ROH return. This is not the truth but we are not going to rule out booking him in the future. We understand that his TNA contract comes first, but if he is keen than he will have to contact us.

.The following wrestlers are in negotiations with ROH over written contracts. The “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson, BJ Whitmer, Colt Cabana, Delirious and Jimmy Rave all look set to agree. These wrestlers have put the heart and soul into Ring Of Honor and they look set to be paid back very adequately.

Edited by dave_ecw

Guest dave_ecw

WWW.ROH.COM

The Battle Lines are Drawn

ROH Tag Team Title Match

“The Rottweilers” Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero vs.” Generation Next” Austin Aries and Roderick Strong

ROH World Title

Bryan Danielson vs. “The Anarchist” Doug Williams

Special Attraction Match

KENTA vs. Davey Richards

And also scheduled to appear Homicide, Samoa Joe, BJ Whitmer and many more.

Predictions:

ROH Tag Team Title Match

"The Rottweilers" Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero vs. "Generation Next" Austin Aries and Roderick Strong

Winners: Generation Next - More a hopeful prediction than an educated one. Both are good teams, could go either way, but I prefer Aries & Strong as a team and I'm not a big fan of the Rottweilers.

ROH World Title

Bryan Danielson vs. "The Anarchist" Doug Williams

Winner: Doug Williams - The Anarchist has had some great matches with AmDrag over the years, he's beaten Danielson before and he REALLY deserves a run with the belt. Plus having British holders of the World and Pure belts would be too good to be true, and make for a great angle...

Special Attraction Match

KENTA vs. Davey Richards

Winner: Davey Richards - I like KENTA, but since winning the Super 8, everyone has been pushing Richards relentlessly and without mercy, so this is a prediction based on the realism of the diary more than what I'd like to see.

Edited by Chasing Lamely