The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I have Halo2(Xbox), Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero(360) at the moment, but I preordered Smackdown vs Raw 2007 already. And I occasionally rent games as well.

But you can find me with the familiar name of: KingOfMyWorld

And on a side note, if you're looking for somebody worth a damn to play with, I'm not that person, I absolutely suck at Halo.

Aw, Kaney has 25 gamerpoints from Hexic :P

I only have original Xbox games at the moment, and apparently they don't count.

His motto of : 'Kaney fears Kraigy' is much more noteable.

Yeah. After all the smacktalk I gave you about Halo 2, and I actually played the thing, I thought I better start the packpeddaling as soon as possible >_>

God I can't wait till Smackdown comes out so we can actually form a real league this year.

Thats pretty much the main reason I bought a 360, and it sounds fantastic. XBox Live is supposed to be a lot more functional than the PS2 one so hopefully it'll actually get off the ground this time round.

Kaney's so n00by, I love him. He managed to drive off the edge of a map five times in a pretty docile game of dodgems with me and Gongsun.

He has so much to catch up on. I mean...when we were playing he didn't even really know what buttons to press. It was so cute. 'Ah keep pressin' jump!'. :lol::wub:

He also sounds exactly like I imagined. And Gongsun is one cruel bastard.

Edited by The Kraig

Kaney's so n00by, I love him. He managed to drive off the edge of a map five times in a pretty docile game of dodgems with me and Gongsun.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, I've got an easy one for you, EWBats: I go up, I go down, but will never move around.

He has so much to catch up on. I mean...when we were playing he didn't even really know what buttons to press. It was so cute. 'Ah keep pressin' jump!'. :lol::wub:

He also sounds exactly like I imagined. And Gongsun is one cruel bastard.

I'd only played Halo 2 once before and I still managed to kill each of you at least twice >_>

And at least one of those times I drove off was actually Zan driving. I was riding shotgun, and he jumped out before we went over the edge :(

And is that Michael guy the one on EWB? /forum/index.php?showuser=3952">http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3952

Edited by Kaneanite