Nu-Wrestling Evolution

Novaho

Guest slimlayzie

I do see some gaps, as do others. The biggest one that jumps out to me (I don't know why, honestly) is your using the MVP and Carlito names, same with Rikishi. Those are all Compyrighted names by WWE. Even little things will get u by that though. Carlito Colon instead of just Carlito. Kishi instead of Rikishi...and just pick a name for MVP.

The show themselves have been writen nicely. Throwing title matches on your first card when you could of built them up, and waited for the PPV is odd. But that's just nit picking.

Bobby Roode push is a good thing. Lance Hoyt is fine by me. Petey is god!

Never cared for Moore or Juvi, so that didn't insterest me really.

The main event interview was fine...Though I've never bought JBL as a World title holder. (would JBL be copyrighted too?)

Anywho..good luck with this, after a certain number of shows you'll be able to put the spotty stuff behind you.

IPB Image

This Week In Wrestling

As always is has been another busy week in the world of professional wrestling. Wrestlers have resigned, Pay-Per-Views have been advertised and bands have been signed. First up this week is Monty Brown from TNA. Earlier today while looking over TNAWrestling.com, we noticed that "The Alpha Male's" profile had been taken down from the roster page. We later confirmed that Monty Brown is now longer a member of the TNA roster.

Also this week, TNA president Dixie Carter made a statement regarding Chris Jericho. In this statement Carter mentioned how for the past few weeks she and Jericho had been in talks about Jericho joining the TNA roster. After heated negotiations, WrestlingOnline.com can now confir, that Chris Jericho will not be joining TNA. We will get more on this story as it is announced.

Staying on Chris Jericho, his band Fozzy recently appeared on MTV saying that they are quite looking forward to playing their single, Enemy, on November 26th and Nu-Wrestling Evolution's Destiny PPV. Jericho siad that it would be an honour to play for the fans aswell as fellow Canadian Bret Hart.

Last week, WrestlingOnline.com brought you news on a recently law suit between TNA and Nu-Wrestling Evolution. This was due to the appearances of Konnan and Homicide at a recently NWE show. We can now tell you that the case has been thrown out of court because the 2 are on open contracts with both companies.

I do see some gaps, as do others. The biggest one that jumps out to me (I don't know why, honestly) is your using the MVP and Carlito names, same with Rikishi. Those are all Compyrighted names by WWE. Even little things will get u by that though. Carlito Colon instead of just Carlito. Kishi instead of Rikishi...and just pick a name for MVP.

Moore/Juvi, couldn't care really, Petey interfering is interesting though. Roode defense was meh, but I guess you need to build him up. Hardy debuting, only to lose? Strange booking, but I hope it leads somewhere. Also, contract signing seemed a bit too short, but JBL hiring Hoyt was a good idea.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Taken from NWE.com:

November 22nd Preview

Last week on Nu-Wrestling Evolution we saw the contract signing for the main event for Destiny on November 26th. It will be Ric Flair challenging John Bradshaw Layfield for the NWE World Heavyweight Championship. Everything was going according to plan during the signing until both men started to get into a heated verbal debate. All of a sudden from out of nowhere, Lance Hoyt came from within in the crowd and layed out Ric Flair with a Big Boot. We later found out the JBL as signed the "Ticked off Texan" as his personal bodyguard. This week in the main event we shall see JBL & and Lance Hoyt team up to face the team of Ric Flair and Heidenreich. Will Flair get revenge on Hoyt? And can he get the upperhand over JBL before Destiny this Sunday?

In another important match we will see Scott Steiner & Vampiro square off one on one to become the number 1 contender for the NWE National Championship. Current champion Bobby Roode won the title on the debut show and also successfully defended it last week against Heidenreich. This week Roode will join Tony Shiavone and DDP at the commentery booth to scout his opponent for Destiny. Who will face Roode at Destiny this Sunday? Will things kick off after the match?

Also this week we shall here from one Matt Hardy. Last week we saw Matt team with Carlito to take on the LAX. During the match Carlito got taken out and then Konnan hit Matt with his Slap Jack allowing Homicide to hit Hardy with the Gringo Killa. This week Hardy will speak out on what he wants from Nu-Wrestling Evolution before he will join the roster full time.

Also scheduled for this week:

Carlito vs Homicide

Jay Lethal vs Ultimo Dragon

And finaly we will also find out more matches that will be booked for Destiny this Sunday. So find all the answers this Wednesday only on MTV.

Sorry man for not helping you with graphics, I just didn't have the time. Anyway, the diary isn't turning out that bad itself. It seems you are going a totally different way then the real NWE, but it doesn't seem so bad. A lot of big names here, but I like it. The writing is okay, it can improve, but you really are trying with this diary. Keep this up, and yay, Lance Hoyt. Odd appearence as he is getting involved with the 16 Time World Champion and the Wrestling God, but it's all good. Also, Carlito vs. Homicide this week awesome! And Lethal should put on a good one with Ultimo as well.

• 2 weeks later...

NWE-MTV.jpg

Detroit, Michigan

November 22nd, 2006

The show opens and the pyro starts to go off around the entrance ramp and the crowd begins to cheer as the camera swings around the arena. After a minute or two the camera heads over to the announce table where Tony Shiavone and Diamond Dallas Page are sitting ready to call the action.

Tony Shiavone: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of Nu-Wrestling Evolution here on MTV. I am Tony Shiavone as always alongside Diamond Dallas Page. We are now just 4 days away from Destiny this Sunday and what a show we have in store for you tonight.

Diamond Dallas Page: Your right Tony. We are just 4 days away from our debut on Pay-Per-View and what a show Destiny is going to be.

Tony Shiavone: Right you are DDP. Speaking of Destiny I believe you have an announcement to make regarding Destiny.

Diamond Dallas Page: Indeed. Earlier today the Destiny press conferance took place and Bret Hart was there to announce more matches for this Sunday. Now we have been told that to find out these matches the fans can log onto NWE.com straight after tonights show to find out.

Tony Shiavone: And on that note we will send it to the ring for the opening contest.

Jay Lethal vs Ultimo Dragon

In the first contest young Lethal was out to make a name for himself against the veteran and debuting, Ultimo Dragon. Both men started the match at a fast pace with the veteran using his quick pace to get the better of Lethal. Snapping off a quick Hurricanrana, Ultimo brought Lethal to the mat before quickly executing an Armbar submission hold. Lethal quickly squirmed towards the ropes not allowing Ultimo to fully lock in the hold. A while later Ultimo was still in command of the match and set Lethal up for a Vertical Suplex but Lethal managed to flip through it. After flipping through, Lethal hit Ultimo with a vicious German Suplex and put on the bridge pin but only got a 2 count. Lethal then quickly went to the nearest turnbuckle and climbed up to the top. He then jumped from the top and connected with a Diving Dynamite Headbutt. He again went for a pin but Ultimo got his foot on the nearby bottom rope. Lethal looked a little frustrated and picked up Ultimo, he then cannoned off of the ropes in hopes of a Clothesline but was met from a hard Mule Kick from Ultimo Dragon which helped him set up for his Dragon's Breathe finisher. However, in mid-air Lethal managed to twist and land on his feet. He then put Ultimo into a Full Nelson and hit him with the Lethal Injection to pick up the victory.

Winner: Jay Lethal

After coming back from commercials, the scene opens with the camera on the ring and Matt Hardy standing with a microphone ready to speak.

Matt Hardy: Now for weeks the Nu-Wrestling Evolution Commissioner, has been trying to get me to sign for the company. At first I was a bit skeptical. The next week I was back having more talks with Rikishi until Carlito came into the office and asked for my help. So me not wanting to see a guy get let down, decided to help. After the match Konnan took it upon himself to hit me with his Slap Jack. Now I ask what did I do to deserve that? Nothing. So I thought, screw it. I went back to Rikishi and said I will sign but I want some things thrown into the bargain. Firstly at Destiny this Sunday I want Konnan one on one in a Street Fight. Rikishi agreed, then I said that I wanted the Commissioner to be the Special Guest Referee. Rikishi agreed. So it looks like Matt Hardy is now officialy here in Nu-Wrestling Evolution. And Konnan tonight you and I are banned from ringside in the Carlito Homicide match. And this Sunday at Destiny, Matt Hardy will not die.

Carlito vs Homicide

In this grudge match Carlito was still looking to get some retibution over the LAX for previous of torture. At the opening bell Carlito ran straight for Homicide hit him with a Spear. Homicide fell to the mat and was immedietly met by furious fists from Carlito. Carlito then got back to his feet bringing Homicide with him, Carlito wrapped his arm around Homicide's head and dropped hit with a DDT. Carlito then went for a pin but only got a 2 count. Carlito once again got back to his feet and dragged Homicide with him. Carlito then Irish Whipped Homicide and floated him over with a Powerslam which brought the LAX man crashing to the mat. Towards the end of the match it was still all Carlito as he continued to remain domincant with revenge. Homicide managed to get a few minor punches in, but Carlito remained focused and used his speed to overcome Homicide's blows. Eventually Homicide manged to knock Carlito to the mat with a Double Axe Handle. He then picked up Carlito and Irish Whipped him into a nearby corner. Homicide then set Carltio up for a Superplex but Carlito managed to overpower Homicide and reverse into the Back Cracker from the second rope to pick up the win.

Winner: Carlito

Scott Steiner vs Vampiro

Before the match got officially started, the current NWE National Champion Bobby Roode, made his way down to the broadcast table to call the action and also scout his opponent for Destiny this Sunday. The match started out as everyone thought it would with both men gaining the upperhand over his opponent. Steiner using his power and Vampiro using his pace. Steiner managed to get off a precise Belly to Belly Suplex. Steiner then went on to got for the Steiner Recleiner early but Vampiro was not yet weak enough and broke free. Later Steiner tried to cannon off of the ropes and hit Vampiro with a Clothesline but Vampiro had it scouted and hit Steiner with a Dropkick. Vampiro then climbed the turnbuckle and waited for Steiner get back to his feet before leaping off and connecting with a Cross Body from the top. After which Vampiro also went for the pin but Steiner kicked out at 2. Vampiro was a little annoyed and began to argue with the referee. This allowed Steiner to get to his feet and hoist Vampiro into the air and show off his strengh before droppping Vampiro with a Gorrila Press Slam. Steiner then walked to the ropes and pointed at Roode and started to trash talk him before signalling that the match was over and locking in the Steiner Recleiner on Vampiro. Vampiro now looked to be lifeless in the ring and started to fade fast. The referee then began the arm raising procedure but there was still life left in Vampiro as he managed to get to the ropes and break the hold. Steiner was livid and he now began to argue with the referee. During this time, Vampiro got to his feet and stalked Steiner before hitting him with The Nail in The Coffin to pick up the win. After the match when Vampiro was still having his hand raised in victory, Bobby Roode slid into the ring and hit Vampiro from behind with the National Championship. Afterwards Roode stood over the fallen Vampiro sending him a clear message that he was ready to defend his title at Destiny.

Winner: Vampiro

After the match the camera cut to a locker room where Petey Williams was ready to speak.

Petey Williams: Now I be you are all wondering why I decided to attack Juvi last week aren't you? Well it's simple. Last week before the show I got told that at Destiny this Sunday I will get the chance to wrestle for the vacant Television Championship. In the match it will be me against Juvi and someone else under Triple Threat rules. So now you see why I wanted to take out Juvi. Now if you don't mind leaving I have to get ready for my Destiny.

Main Event

John Bradshaw Layfield & Lance Hoyt vs Ric Flair & Heidenreich

The final match of the night would see our champion JBL and his new bodyguard Lance Hoyt take on Ric Flair and Heidenreich. This would be Flair's final chance to get his hands on the champion before the title match this Sunday. Flair and Hoyt where to start the match and Flair went right for Hoyt after getting blindsided by him 1 week ago. Asalways Flair went for work on the legs taking the big Texan down with a Chop Block and then some stomps to the knee. Flair then made the quick tag to Heidenreich who went straight for Hoyt and lifted back to his feet. He then used his quick fists and sent sevral punches all around the face and stomach area of Hoyt. Heidenreichthen tried to bring Hoyt back to his feet and but got a thmb to the eye abd then Hoyt tagged in JBL. The champion was now in and he went straight for Heidenreich hitting him with a Shoulder Block. For much of the match now Hoyt and JBL were in complete control of Heidenreich using quick tags mixed with power movers to wear the big man down. After awhile JBL was back in the ring and he had Heidenreich in a Sleeper Hold. Looking over a Ric Flair it was obvious that he desperatly wanted in for the tag. Heidenreich started to rise to his feet still in the Sleeper hold and reverse it into a Back Suplex. Heidenreich then crawled over to his corner and made the tag to Flair. The crowd went nuts as they were about to get a taste of what could happen this Sunday at Destiny. Flair went straight for JBL hitting him with Knife Edge chops to the chest. Jbl then grabbed the arm of Flair and Irish Whipped him off of the ropes and Heidenreich then made the blind tag. JBL went for a Clothesline but Flair ducked it and then Heidenreich hit JBL with a Clothesline of his own. While rolling out of the ring JBL made the tag back to Hoyt. Flair then went out of the ring aswell and went straight for the champion. The two then brawled to the back. Heidenreich then watched as his partner went to the back and when he turned back he was hit with a vicious Big Boot from Hoyt. Hoyt quickly went for the pin to pick up the win for his team. The show ended with Hoyt standing over a fallen Heidenreich with his arms raised in victory.

Winners: John Bradshaw Layfield & Lance Hoyt

Edited by Novaho

nwedestinyhx1.jpg

Nu-Wrestling Evolution Presents:

Destiny

Sunday November 26th, 2006

Miami, Florida

NWE World Heavyweight Championship

John Bradshaw Layfield © vs Ric Flair

Street Fight

Konnan vs Matt Hardy

Special Referee: Commissioner Rikishi

NWE National Championship

Vampiro vs Bobby Roode ©

Number 1 Contenders Match

Carlito vs Raven vs Scott Steiner vs Montel Vontavious Porter

Winner gets a shot at the National Championship next month at International Incident!

NWE Television Championship

Petey Williams vs "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera vs ???

Television Division Rankings Match

Jay Lethal vs Ultimo Dragon vs Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries

Lance Hoyt vs Heidenreich

Plus: Bret "The Hitman" Hart reveals the mystery man who he has signed for Nu-Wrestling Evolution. And multi-platinum artist Fozzy play their song Enemy, as the official song for Destiny.

Nu-Wrestling Evolution Presents:

Destiny

Sunday November 26th, 2006

Miami, Florida

Basically, he's only just won it, I doubt he'll lose it that quickly! But should be a good match. Expect Hoyt intereference

Street Fight

Konnan vs Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy will not die this soon!

Vampiro vs Bobby Roode ©

Same applies as with Bradshaw, too soon to lose it

Number 1 Contenders Match

It's gonna be a face to face JBL so Raven i think. Carlito isn't ready yet.

Petey Williams vs "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera vs ???

I just would be suprised if he didn't win is all. Too much of a push

Austin Aries is a popular guy at the moment and if Petey wins, it would make good TV

Someone hates Heidenreich

Plus: Bret "The Hitman" Hart reveals the mystery man who he has signed for Nu-Wrestling Evolution. And multi-platinum artist Fozzy play their song Enemy, as the official song for Destiny.

I wonder....hmmmm...since Fozzy are playing....hmmmmm

Edited by DaveKOTW

This is just to let all the readers know that Destiny wll be posted later tonihgt. I have also decided to go with a different writing style so I can add new stuff more often. It will be like the style KingKongStundy uses in his WWE Diary.

nwedestinyhx1.jpg

Miami, Florida

November 26th, 2006

Opener: The show opened with Fozzy playing the Destiny theme song, Enemy. During the song a highlight reel was shown on the titontron. It showed clips of the rivialries that would be taken place that night. It focused most on the JBL/Flair rivalry. After Fozzy had finished the song, JBL came out to where the band were and told them to get off of his stage because this was his night and he wasn't going to allow rock rebels to ruin it. The camera then turned to the annouce table where Tony Shiavone and Diamond Dallas Page where ready to call the action. Shiavone first welcomed the fans to Destiny and then went on to say how this would be the night that made Nu-Wrestling Evolution. DDP then ran over the card for the night. Afterwards the two past comments about some of the matches and then turned their attention to the first match.

This match was made this past Wednesday after I confrontation between the two in the main event. The match was very even and both men used their size and power to get advantages over the other. Heidenreich managed to hit a Running Powerslam and also a few Vertical Suplexs. When Hoyt was in control he managed to hit a vicious Chokeslam and also a Pump Handle Slam. However in the end it wasn't to be for JBL's new bodyguard as he got caught in a Jackhammer from Heidenreich who picked up the win.

Winner: Heidenreich

Segment: After the match the scene changed to the office of Bret Hart. When the fans saw him they cheered loudly. Bret started by saying thank you to all the fans in attendance and also those watching at home. Bret said it was then time to reveal the mystery man who was now a wrestler in NWE. Just as Bret was about to reveal the man, Petey Williams burst into the scene. He began saying to Bret that no one cares about the mystery man and that all they wanted to see was him become the first NWE Television Champion. Petey then siad that he was going to teach Juvi what it means to be championship material. He then finaly demanded that he tell him who the third man in the match was. "The Hitman" then got to his feet and got in the face of Williams saying that he better not just barge in unannounced again. He then told Petey that the third man would be none other than "Primetime" Elix Skipper.

This would be the match to determine how the Television Division would shape up. The four men squared off in pairs at the start. Lethal took on Aries and Ultimo took on Shelley. Aries got tha advantage of Lethal hitting him with a Hurricanrana and then nailing his Atomic Elbow Drop. He then went to double team Ultimo Dragon with Alex Shelley. The two were just much for the veteran to handle and they easily eliminated him. They then set to take on Lethal. Aries and Shelley totally dominated Jay Lethal with precise double team attacks. After and Irish Whip, Aries and Shelly tried to Double Clotesline Lethal but he managed to duck through the middle and hit both Aries and Shelley with a a Double Clothesline of his own. Lethal quickly got back to his feet and climbed the turnbuckle before leaping off and hitting Austin Aries with a Diving Dynamite and picking up the elimination. With just Shelley and Lethal left the two would battle it out to determine who would be number one contender. Lethal was still fire up from eliminating Aries so decided to take it right to Shelley. However, using his famliar dirty tactics, Shelley managed to hit the Sliced Bread Number 2 and get the cover to become the number one contender for the Television Title.

Winner: Alex Shelley

Petey Williams vs "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera vs "Primetime" Elix Skipper

As the match was about to begin, Elix Skipper got a good response from the crowd. At the opening bell all three men started to scout each other. At the ned up both Juvi and Skipper went for Williams. After the 2 on 1 Juvi and Skipper squared off and Juvi used his speed as well as his experience to take control of the match. Juvi tried to go for the 450 Splash early on Skipper however Williams made the save by pushing Juvi out to the floor. Skipper then took advantage of the match and began using martial artsstyle kicks on Williams. Skipper went for the first cover of the match but Williams kicked out at 2. Juvi was still laid out on the floor as he looked to be nursing an injury. Williams now had the advantage after giving Skipper and thumb to the eyes. Williams then hit a modified Cradle DDT on Skipper but only got a 2 count as well. At this point momentum started to shift between the 2. However after reverse a Play of The Day attempt from Skipper, Williams managed to The Candian Destroyer. It looked to be all over until Juvi came in and stopped the 3 count. Williams then started to argue with Juvi and pushed him. He then swung for him but Juvi ducked and hit Williams with the Juvi Driver to pick up the win and become the first ever NWE Television Champion.

Winner and new NWE Television Champion: "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

NWE National Championship Contenders Match

After a very back and forth battle, it looked as though Steiner was about to pick up the win after locking the Steiner Recleiner on MVP. However Raven was there to make the save and keep the match alive. No one really considered MVP to be much of a factor in the match and they weren't wrong as he was dominated by almost everyone during the entire match. Carlito did very well using his pace and agility to get advantages over his opponents. And it was those helped Carlito nail MVP with the Backcracker and pick up the win. Carlito will now go to International Incident next month for a shot at the NWE National Championship.

Winner: Carlito

Segment: After the match we are back in Bret Hart's office as he attempts to announce the mystery man one more time. However again he is unable to as Bobby Roode enters to try and bost about himself to "The Hitman". Roode said to Hart that he was the greatest wrestler in Nu-Wrestling Evolution and that no one cared about this mystery guy because all that mattered was Bobby Roode and his National Title. Hart replied by telling Roode never to burst into his office again. And as punishment his match with Vampiro was now a No-DQ Match.

No Disqualification Match

Vampiro vs Bobby Roode ©

Roode came out to the match looking very displeased that is was now No-DQ. But none the less he was determined to defend his title. Vampiro took it to the champion and went straight for his A-Game, Hardcore. After several chair shots the champion was busted open early and it took a swift thumb to the eyes to stop Vampiro's onslaught. It wasn't long before Vampiro was then bleeding himself. And to make it more ironic it was the same chair he had used on Bobby Roode. Not much actual wrestling happened until much later on when Vampiro connected with a Guillotine Legdrop on a downed Roode. Vampiro thought he became the new champion but Roode barely managed to kick out. It was then Bobby Roode who took control of the match after taking his National Championship and crowning Vampiro with it right between the eyes. Roode then picked up Vampiro, hit him with a Low Blow and finally trying to decapitate him with a Northern Lariat to successfully defend his title.

Winner and still NWE National Champion: Bobby Roode

Street Fight

Konnan vs Matt Hardy

It was a match that the fans had been waiting weeks to see. After signing his contract for Nu-Wrestling Evolution, Matt Hardy got his match with Konnan. Many believed that the Street Fight would favor Konnan and his gangster mentality. No sooner had the match began than both men took the fight out into the crowd. Konnan Irsih Whipped Hardy into a full roow of steel chairs and afterwards you could tell Hardy's back was now no longer at 100%. Konnan then took control and worked the back of Hardy. Back in the ring Konnan now conneted with half a dozen chair shots tothe back of Hardy before locking in his signature Tequila Sunrise submission. Hardy was now crying in pain and looked as though he would as out. However Hardy managed to feed off of the crowd and make the ropes. Konnan was slightly annoyed and picked up Hardy and threw im into the nearby corner. Konnan took off his shoe in preparation to thro it at Hardy, but Hardy managed to duck the shoe and catch Konnan unaware with the Twist of Fate to pick up the win.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Main Event

It was now time for the Destiny main event. JBL one on one with Ric Flair. Flair gained the early advantage and began to work on weakening the legs of JBL. This would make it easier to lock in the Figure 4 Leg Lock later on. JBL was now weak at the knees and began to take Chop Blocks from Flair. After an Irish Whip to the corner Flair began to send Knife Edge Chops to the champion's chest much to the pleasure of the crowd. After failed pin attempt by Flair, JBL managed to begin his power game on Flair hitting a few successful Powerbombs and also his signature Last Call Fallaway Slam. JBL then went for a cover of his own but Flair got his foot on the ropes. In the end though it would be the current champion walking away with the victory after a distraction on Flair by JBL's bodyguard Lance Hoyt. This allowed JBL to hit the Clothesline from Hell to pick up the win.

Winner and still NWE World Heavyweight Champion: John Bradshaw Layfield

Post Match: As JBL celebrated his title defence, the lights went out in the arena. When they came back on standing in the ring with a steel chair in hands was none other than Chris Jericho. He began to lay out the champion with the steel chair and also Hoyt got some when he tried to make the save. After JBL ahd rolled out of the ring, Jericho took the microphone and announced that he was the mystery man who had signed for Nu-Wrestling Evolution. As the fans cheered with "Jericho" chants, Jericho said that it would only be a matter of time before the title was his, and with that Destiny came to an end.

Damn, okay, so i got a lot of bad predictions then, so lets run through the night.

Firstly, in regards to all the segments, great, and I've got to say, with Chris Jericho JBL match set the standard of the night.

An early shocker to get us going, Hoyt losing his big match against Heidenreich. However, he managed to redeem himself later which is fine.

Shelley winning was fine and I loved the fact the Juice went over.

I'm intruiged to see how you're gonna carry off a Carlito/Jericho/JBL/Flair/Hoyt storyline in the future.

Roode winning was fine, happy to see that and Matt Hardy being just before the main event was also great. Looks like Konnan got taken to the woodshed.

The main event was fantastic with all the right spots, intereference and the finish.

Now bring us what we want to see and thats

Jericho and Flair vs. Hoyt and JBL...bring it!

Good stuff man, keep up the good work

WrestlingNews.jpg

This Week In Wrestling

This has been another big week in the world of professional wrestling and we here at WrestlingOnline.com are here to give you all the latest news.

This past Sunday saw the debut of Nu-Wrestling Evolution on Pay-Per-View with their show Destiny. The fans in Miami, Florida were really excited about the show and it recieved some good reviews from local newspapers. After the show we caught up with NWE owner Bret "The Hitman" Hart, we asked him how he thought the show went and he told us that he couldn't have been more pleased. He added that he thought Nu-Wrestling Evolution made a huge statment as a company and that future Pay-Per-Views would also make hard statements to the wrestling world.

Also this past Sunday saw the long awaited return of Chris Jericho to the wrestling world. Jericho shocked the world when he announced that he had signed for Nu-Wrestling Evolution. After the show we tried to get a quick chat with Chris Jericho however he was unable to comment at that time.

Regarding Bobby Lashley's move to ECW, he is close with Paul Heyman (Heyman got him called up to WWE a bit early) and he convinced both Lashley and Vince McMahon that he should make the jump. There is skepticism from people internally because Lashley is going to be pushed as ECW's top star, but the feeling is that he's not ready for that sort of position, even on the C show, and won't be able to draw. He will be a strong babyface because McMahon feels that ECW needs another strong babyface. Although, there is talk of turning him heel and having him feud with RVD or CM Punk in the future. It wouldn't be a surprise if he won the belt at ECW December to Dismember. Also, reports of Lashley leaving because of problems with Michael Hayes have been denied. It is now being said that he was promised the top spot in ECW, and with Batista around on SmackDown, he'd never get that spot, and that's why decided to change brands.

After weeks of rumors and speculation, WWE.com announced that former TNA and NFL star Monty Brown has signed with the company. They do not mention him as a pro wrestler, and only make reference to his time with the Buffalo Bills in the NFL. Here is the excerpt from WWE.com:

Monty Brown, formerly of the Buffalo Bills, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Stay tuned to WWE.com for more information.

• 8 months later...