The WWE: A Continued Story

Guest XwazupwitdatX

The latest shows were really nice.

Here are my predictions for Survivor Series:

Big Show/Test/Mike Knox/Chris Masters/Edge vs. Kane/Mark Henry/Ahmed Johnson/Sir Finlay/Matt Hardy- Survivor

Alright, Kane can't bo back to Raw....so he appears on Smackdown...well apperently he never signed a contract with Teddy Long? Heyman needs star power on ECW...so he let Kane appear on his show. He didn't know Kane would steal Show's title after making ECW's champion like a jobber. Either way, if Kane's Team wins, he gets an ECW title shot. If Kane's team loses.....Kane HAS to sign a contract for ECW, but he can never get a title shot as long as Show is champion.

Also, if Kane wins the Title match.....Big Show will be moved to Smackdown. If Kane loses the title match....Same result as losing the Survivor series match.

Edited by magik

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Survivor Series

Smackdown vs. Raw comes out soon as well

October 29, 2006

1 Hello everybody and welcome to Survivor Series two thousand six. Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler are announcing for Raw, Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield commentating for the Smackdown matches, and during the Survivor Series match, Cole and JBL will be joined by Joey Styles and Taz. Our First match of the night, Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Benoit© For the United States championship. Ken Kennedy has been obsessed with beating Chris Benoit. Kennedy was one match away from getting a chance to shine on Raw, but Benoit coming back, and beating Kennedy in a match for the U.S. Title means Kennedy is out of that chance, and Kennedy is in second place, trying to get prestige back to his name.

After Kennedy makes his way down to the ring, during his beyond-awesome intro, he throws in some old school Road Dogg in the mix, and tosses a “and future United States Champion of the Woooorld!” before stating Ken Kennedy……………Kennedy. Benoit makes his way down to the ring next, getting more cheers than the supposed-to-be-heel Kennedy. The Match does exactly what it is supposed to do. Put Kennedy over as a heel, show the fans Benoit still can outwrestle everybody in his way, and most importantly, hype the crowd up for Survivor Series.

-Kennedy uses various submission moves: STF, Triangle Choke Hold, Boston Crab, and the move that was the fake finish: Texas Cloverleaf.

-Benoit’s fake finish was the sharpshooter.

-Benoit def. Ken Kennedy: Kennedy had Benoit up on the top rope for a Superplex…Benoit grabbed Kennedy’s arm, both went down to the mat, Kennedy face first…..Crossface lock in from the top rope, Kennedy Taps out, Benoit Retains.

2 Benoit grabs a hold of his title to a bunch of loud cheers, but remember. First match you want to hype up the crowd, both at the arena and at home. The second match has to keep the fans attention before we get to the main eventing matches later on in the night. Funaki vs. Gregory Helms© For the WWE Cruiserweight Title. Remember how Helms is the longest reigning cruiser champion in the history? Yea, he still is. Funaki and Helms have a great match, Funaki almost had this match won with a Michinoku Driver from the Ring Apron to the outside, but from the time it took Funaki to get up, get Helms up, roll him into the ring, Helms kicked out. Little while later, Funaki got hit with a desperation Shining Wizard, few seconds later, Helms managed to make a cover. Funaki kicked out. Helms got Funaki up….Vertebreaker. Funaki kicked out again. Helms picked up Funaki, whipped him into the ropes, Funaki ducked a closeline, but ran into a spinebuster…Helms didn’t get back up from that move…Funaki didn’t either and Helms was on top of him….the Vertebreaker took too much out of Funaki…Helms retained the title.

3 Carlito vs. Randy Orton vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy© About a 3 and a half star match here. Randy Orton and Carlito were pretty much out of the match, just brawling outside of the ring. Meanwhile, Nitro and Hardy had the ring to themselves, free to show why they are feuding. Nitro hit his little break-dance legdrop. Hardy hit a middle rope twist of fate. Nitro got a close pinfall on Hardy a few minutes into the match with a brain buster. Hardy almost got Nitro taken out with a running Hurricanranna. About nine minutes into the match, Hardy was against the ropes, Nitro came running toward, Hardy bent down, flipped Nitro over the rope…right into the back of Randy Orton and Carlito. Hardy raises his hands and runs to the ropes Nitro just bounced off of, and a running Swanton onto the three wrestlers. A Holy ****! Chant started pretty quickly.

Hardy was the first to get back into the ring, but by the time he managed to stand up….which took just about the time for Carlito to roll into the ring and hit Hardy with a Back Cracker. Hardy gets hit with the move and moves out the way….because it’s Randy Orton coming from behind Carlito, and hits him with an RKO….oh yea. Randy gets up, facing the down Carlito next to him and Hardy on the opposite side of the ring….his back against Johnny Nitro, who is on the top rope…..Randy finishes his pose just in time to turn around into a missle dropkick to Orton from Nitro….Orton Stumbles back onto Carlito, tripping over him, Carlito rolls him up for the first elimination of the match. Carlito gets up and dodges a dropkick from Nitro. Carlito ducks a closeline from Nitro, and Nitro is the second person to get hit with a backcracker. Nitro actually bounces back up to his feet, Hardy kicks Nitro in the gut, and sets him up for a Twist of Fate…Nitro doesn’t have the energy to push him away so he goes down. Hardy goes for the cover, while Carlito catches his breath. Hardy gets the three count, gets up, and it’s just Carlito and Hardy left….Carlito and Hardy lock up, Hardy whips Carlito into the ropes, Carlito bounces off the second rope and hits Hardy with a flying elbow. Both men go down…..oh yea, Orton comes back into the ring, Carlito doesn’t know this…so he gets hit with his second RKO….payback for earlier. Orton picks up Hardy and tosses him into the corner. Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and signals for it….Swanton Bomb for the finish. Carlito is eliminated. Hardy retains his title. Orton is still in the ring. The Ref raises Hardy’s hand….Orton decides what the hell? And gives an RKO to Hardy for the hell of it.

4 Umaga vs. Charlie Haas This hardcore match, brought about by Haas’ challenge, will be a one fall. Charlie Haas doesn’t get much offence in, but Haas does manage to knock Umaga back with a few chair shots, Haas ducks an Umaga offence strike, with a chair still in hand, Haas ducks a punch, runs to the ropes, Dives toward Umaga swinging the chair as hard as he can, and connects right into Umaga’s head. Haas, instead of making the cover, goes to remove Umaga’s tape around his hand. Haas doesn’t get too far because Umaga regains his bearings, pushes Haas off, and shaking off seven chair shots like it was nothing. Samoan Spike, Haas goes down: Match over. Umaga is still undefeated…although this will be Jumaga’s first blade job in awhile, he still remains a Hoss. Umaga goes on a rampage, and gives Haas a Samoan Spike once more, and a Samoan Drop through the Spanish announcer’s table brings Umaga’s rampage to an end.

5 Before we start the only classic Survivor match on the card, Survivor Series’ theme song is “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed. Disturbed is playing live in the area next to the entrance of the stage. On the titan tron, playing along with the Band features a lot of clips of wrestling over the course of the past few weeks. Batista, shaking the ropes Ultimate Warrior style. King Booker doing the scissors kick in slow motion. Bobby Lashley hitting Batista with a spear with Finlay on Batista’s shoulders. Batista giving King Booker a spinebuster. Finlay and Regal beating down Batista, and then Bobby Lashley. King Booker pinning Batista, and finally when the end of the song draws near, Bobby Lashley pinning Finlay to set up the main event.

6 Now the match most people have been waiting for. Big Show, Test, Mike Knox, Chris Masters, and Edge vs. Kane, Ahmed Johnson, Mark Henry, Sir Finlay, and Matt Hardy Now, with a chorus of “too many men, making too many problems” sets the theme of this match up perfectly. 12 men in the ring at once….And I say twelve because Kane and Big Show count as two. Although I can’t get too in depth in this match…eliminations are as follows:

Big Show elim. Matt Hardy after a chokeslam

Kane elim. Mike Knox After a Chokeslam

Mark Henry elim. Test After the World’s strongest slam

Edge elim. Ahmed Johnson After a COD

Sir Finlay elim. Edge after a low blow and World’s Strongest Splash from Mark Henry

Big Show elim. Finlay after elbow drop from the middle rope

Mark Henry elim. Chris Masters

Kane elim. Big Show After: World’s Strongest splash, Double Suplex, Top Rope Closeline, Douple Suplex. And finally a chokeslam.

Final Survivors: Kane and Mark Henry

Kane, having won this match, gets to be on both Smackdown and ECW…..also, Kane will get a title shot at the ECW title at the Royal Rumble. Kane vs. Show at the Rumble. Until then, they are to not touch each other. Stipulations of that match are: If Kane loses, Kane will sign a contract to only appear on ECW, but he can never get a title shot as long as Big Show is the champion. If Kane wins, he gets the ECW title, And can appear on Smackdown or ECW whenever he wants. Also…Big Show will be traded to Smackdown on a two year contract.

Also to note during this match, after everybody was eliminated, except for Kane, Mark Henry, and Big show, the match was about as long with just these three than all ten men. Big Show got the most ringtime, but a lot of it was Kane and Show fighting outside of the ring, the other 8/however many men had to pull them apart and get them in their respective corner. Three referees were at ringside, the first one was the one to count the one, two, three on big show, but all three refs were knocked out at one point. Kane and Big Show both showed what kind of monsters they were in this match. Mark Henry got more recognition in this match as a monster as well. Ahmed Johnson didn’t get much ring time after veterans like Kane, Matt Hardy, and Finlay noticed he was dragging the quality of a story this match was supposed have told. Chris Masters showed quite a bit, getting the upper hand on Kane twice during this match.

7 Next….the lights go out, a gong can be heard around the arena. Oh yea…crowd goes NUTS! The Undertaker comes out after the mist starts to fill the arena, The Undertaker takes a minute longer than normal. Once the Undertaker gets to the steps, he removes his hood, and slowly raises his hands to signal to raise the lights up. The Undertaker stands in the middle of the ring and waits patiently. One minute and twenty seconds pass before anything happens, the crowd starts to do a few chants, random chants, The Undertaker still waits in attack mode, slowly turning around in circles, making sure nobody is going to go for a back attack against him. The Undertaker flips his hair back when Daivari comes out. The Undertaker stops for a moment, before looking behind him every few seconds…which he does every few seconds while Daivari is talking.

Daivari announces to everybody that the wrestler he brought to the ring has beaten The Undertaker many years ago. Daiviar tells Taker that he doesn’t need to worry about watching behind his back now, its all said and done. This time, the wrestler he debuts will come out like any normal match, down the rampway. The Undertaker will not walk out of this match like he walked in. Daivari’s last sentence ended with the lights going out. A few flashes here and there, the announcers saying this is not technical difficulties. Twenty seconds later, Daivari says “Look here Taker, one more time for old sakes, here he is.” A Man walks out onto the stage, but the lights are still out, he does exactly what Taker did, walk out to darkness, except this man has no music for tonight, tonight he just comes out to the ring with a bit of fog, and Daivari.

The Man walks down the rampway, he isn’t wearing a jacket, just tights, and you can tell he has gloves on. Similar to the Undertaker’s. This man isn’t as tall though, not near the height of the Deadman. He walks to the steps, raises his hands, and screams at the top of his lungs as the lights go back on……

“OH MY GOD!” – Michael Cole…..

…..”This is not Good for the Deadman.” Bradshaw

8 ”The World’s Most Dangerous Man” Ken Shamrock /w Daivari vs. The Undertaker The Undertaker seems surprised that his opponent is Ken Shamrock, but otherwise, not phased. Shamrock still unmoved, although much older than the last time we saw him in the WWE…he is much more in shape than ever before. Shamrock still stands on the steel steps, while the Undertaker stares him down from the center of the ring. Bradshaw mentions about when the Ministry and the Corperation had problems. It was Ken Shamrock who stood up to the entire Ministry of Darkness when Undertaker was abducting Stephanie McMahon. Ken Shamrock vs. The Undertaker starts…..now.

Shamrock went through the ropes, the referee was going to say something, but Taker and Shamrock immediately went into the center of the ring and started exchanging blows. Punch for punch, both men stood tall. Daivari on the outside was cheering for Shamrock obviously. Shamrock in the ring was actually getting the upper hand for a moment, but Taker took the tug of war punches back to his side. Then Shamrock ducked a punch, ran past Taker, bounced off the ropes and both men went down with Shamrock’s diving close line. The Undertaker and Shamrock get up at about the same time and start brawling it out once again. Shamrock gets taken back to the corner, Taker blocks a couple of punches and gets Shamrock with a handful of body punches in the corner. Taker gives Ken an arm wrench, gets on the tope rope….Old School, hits. Daivari is screaming at the top of his lungs right about now, but Shamrock doesn’t miss a beat, he gets whipped into the ropes, ducks a punch from Taker, stops running, Taker turns around, Shamrock jumps up, onto The Undertaker’s shoulder and lands a Hurricanranna. Shamrock gets to one knee and screams once again. He stands up all the way, Taker gets back up quickly and gets caught with an arm bar….Shamrock lets go of Taker’s arm on the ground, rolls back, and locks in an Ankle Lock.

Bradshaw points out how he has been a victim of Kurt Angle’s and Ken Shamrock’s Ankle lock, and both hurt like no other. After a few seconds, Ken Shamrock positioned himself beside Taker with the hold still in place, on one knee. Taker was not going to be able to break out of this one. Taker, not going to tap out, lunged forward to the bottom ropes, but Shamrock pulled him back about a foot. Both Taker and Shamrock screaming. Taker in pain, Shamrock just because. Taker lunged for the ropes again and grabbed a hold of the bottom rope. The Ref started the five count, but Shamrock didn’t let the hold go. Once the ref got to five, he called for the bell, and Shamrock still had the ankle lock applied. The Ref tried to pull Shamrock away, but Daivari came from behind and hit the ref in the back with a chair.

About six backstage workers, and Sgt. Slaughter came down to the ring to get Shamrock away. Shamrock let go before they got in the ring, Daivari and Ken walked away from the fallen Taker, who is still screaming in pain. The Undertaker won via Disqualification.

9 Your Time is up, my time is now…. It’s John Cena. After a quick video recap of the Hulk Hogan DVD. John Cena makes his way down to the ring to a massive standing ovation from most of the crowd. John Cena does his “Hey, Hey, Hey, HEY!” Thing and the crowd goes crazy. Like Girls Gone Wild crazy. Cena gets into the ring and says “Da Champ is here!” Cena talks for a few minutes putting himself over, Cena talks about how Edge will be getting his shot soon. Apparently Edge is in fact, the number 1 contender Cena says. John Cena talks about how Edge will get another shot at the title, Number 1 contenders come and go, but Champions like Cena stay. Cena starts to talk about something else but……”Are you Ready? Yes…Shawn Michaels and Triple H make their Survivor Series intro. They use up the whole song too.

Before Triple H can finish asking the fans if they are ready…..”You’ve Got, No Chance.. Vince and Shane McMahon stand at the entrance ramp, each with a microphone. Shane tells Triple H to cool his jets for a moment. Vince does his little strut around the stage. Triple H and Shawn Michaels both have bandages on their foreheads…which Shane and Vince do make fun of for a moment.

Vince decides to get serious and tells Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena. “It’s a good thing all three of you are out here, because I just got an idea.” Vince looks at Shane and continues: “Quite frankly, I’m tired of you John Cena, I’m tired of you Triple H, and I’m damn sure tired of you, Shawn Michaels!” Vince goes on to tell everybody that the reason that the fans do not get to see these three compete is just because Vince is tired of seeing Triple H, John Cena, and Shawn Michaels each and every week. Tomorrow night, on Raw, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena will be in a triple threat match. The Winner gets to compete more, and the loser, will be suspended for the rest of the month……..without pay!

Vince and Shane both laugh while they leave to backstage. The Announcers of Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross mention how that is wrong.

10 King Booker© vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Batista Main Event time, What can be said about a match that everybody has already seen numerous times? Lashley looks like he’s about to win, as does Batista, but King Bookah steals one. Behind the referee’s back, Booker gets Lashley with a title shot to the face, And then a scissors kick later to Tista…King Booker retains the title. Survivor Series comes to a close with a close up to Batista, who clearly looks disappointed at the outcome of this match.

Always good to get feedback on Pay Per View Shows

my feedback on this event:

1- Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Benoit©

Good all around. I would change one thing thought.. I would remove the part close to the end: Benoit def. Ken Kennedy: as it spoiled the ending and I didn't like it.

2- Funaki vs. Gregory Helms©

A good close match, not much else to say.

3- Carlito vs. Randy Orton vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy©

Longer and needed to be. The 3 RKOs by Orton were funny and it's one of the matches I liked the most.

4- Umaga vs. Charlie Haas

Like I said, I'm not a really a big fan of either, but it was an ok match.

5- Videos

Useful, as it helped remember the storylines.

6- Big Show, Test, Mike Knox, Chris Masters, and Edge vs. Kane, Ahmed Johnson, Mark Henry, Sir Finlay, and Matt Hardy

Could have been longer and written differently as "Kane elim. Big Show After:" spoiled the rest. I would have liked seeing the last 4-5 or so going at it or the writing being different. It's one of my favorite type of match and I didn't get into the actions like the others on the card and not like what I expected. It's still ok, but kind of a letdown to me.

7- Angle involving Daivari and The Undertaker

Really good angle to bring the match.

8- Ken Shamrock /w Daivari vs. The Undertaker

Easily my favorite match of the night. flawless all around. I got into the action.. didn't lose interest.. simply solid.

8- Interview with John Cena

I knew DX would be there. :)

Nice segment and an interesting plot for the next Raw. It got my interest for the next show.

9- King Booker© vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Batista

The Main Event didn't reflect itself in writing. I got lost and didn't get into it as the other matches. Still ok, but not PPV material after reading the other matches.

I won't give grades on the matches and will instead put my top 4 and bottom 3.

top 4

- Ken Shamrock /w Daivari vs. The Undertaker

- Angle involving Daivari and The Undertaker

- Interview with John Cena

- Carlito vs. Randy Orton vs. Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy©

bottom 3

- King Booker© vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Batista

- Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Benoit©

- Umaga vs. Charlie Haas

Some things itched me here and there but it was a worthwhile show all around and I liked reading it.

Edited by magik

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Thanks for the reply.

First diary, so I'm still working the kinks out of my writing style. I'm going to end up having normal shows written short, and Pay Per Views written out.

My next pay per view, I'll take everything you said in mind, especially the ones where I say who the winner is before I finish the match.....

Thanks again

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Raw is War

Raw is awesome

October 30, 2006

1 Survivor Series last night was a great event. But that’s the past, tonight, Vince and son Shane, are celebrating in their locker room tonight. Because, by the end of the night, one of their workers, one of their annoying workers, will be suspended for the rest of the month. Vince tells everybody he has even more good news. Just so that everybody in the match cooperates with Vince’s idea. The match will be fore the WWE Heavyweight title. Oh yea, Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena. The loser tonight, is gone from the WWE for the entire month of November. What a day the McMahons are having.

2 Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Chris Harris and James Storm a.k.a. America’s Most Wanted This match’s purpose was to put AMW over a bit more as a heel tag team and for one other reason…somebody debuting tonight to help out AMW, Gail Kim makes her return by giving Cade and Murdoch a low blow a piece. After the match, Harris and Storm announce to everyone that their manager has made her way to the WWE. She grabs the microphone and proceeds to put America’s Most Wanted over as a great team. Because we all know…next week, they get a title shot.

3 Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy© Just because Jeff defended his title last night, doesn’t mean he can’t do it again. Randy Orton RKO’d everybody in the match at Survivor Series, and he walked away the first eliminated. Orton doesn’t approve of this. So he and Hardy have a match for the title. Orton gets the upper hand, but he stops to pose for the booing fans….that’s when Nitro comes in and decks both Hardy and Orton with chairs. Nitro deserved to win that match….because Nitro said so himself.

4 Backstage, Edge and Lita are talking. Then the camera gets them to notice that Edge vs. Cena is not over yet. Tonight, Cena may be putting his title on the line, but even if and most likely when Cena loses his title tonight, Edge wants to make sure that Cena is taken care of before Edge, a future three time WWE champion. Makes it happen. Cena, champion or not, Edge will get business done sooner or later. Edge smiles as both he and Lita walk away.

5 Another match in the I.C. Race….Johnny Nitro vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito You know…..This match would have been great, except for Hardy running in barely two minutes into the match and smacking Nitro with his title. Shelton got mad and dropkicked Hardy out of the ring. Carlito was like “dis fighting….is so nod coo” But Randy Orton decided to join in on the fun and give an RKO to the unsuspecting Carlito. Shelton turned around into an RKO, Hardy even managed to get back in the ring to get one. Oh…and Nitro got an RKO just because he was there. Randy Orton did his pose, got out of the ring, and RKO’d a Cameraman just for being in his way.

6 Backstage, Triple H and Shawn Michaels are taping up their wrists, and doing a few pushups or whatnot. Triple H and Shawn have a short conversation. Hunter: “How long has it been since we reformed D-X? About six months?” Triple H asks curiously. Shawn thought about it and replied, “about, and?” Triple H stopped doing a pushup and looked at Shawn. “Dude, how can we be a faction like we used to be? The whole point of Degeneration X last time was a bunch of idiots having fun…..we look like a bunch of Douche bags out there with just the two of us.” Shawn looks at Triple H and thinks….”Hmm…..yea, but we get paid more than last time.” Triple H: “Oh yea”

7 Another Part of Backstage…….John Cena is WALKING! Wow….that’s amazing

8 Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena© What can I say, these three really didn’t want to fight, but nobody wants to get suspended so they all actually go at it. Cena gives Triple H an F-U…Cena turns to pin Hunter…and gets smacked with some Sweet Chin Music…all three men are down…..Vince and Shane come down to the ring with their lead pipes, and well, Vince told the ref if he likes his job, anything Vince or Shane do…..he won’t end the match.

All three men get up at about the same time…Shane and Vince swing their pipes….both connect with Triple H’s head. Cena and Michaels closeline The two out of the ring…Cena and Michaels turning around and…….Edge with a spear!...to Michaels. Edge gets out of the ring while the ref was still focusing on Shane and Vince. The Ref turned around, and Shane was back in the ring….Lead pipe to Cena’s head. Cena fell on Triple H…….Shane told the ref to turn around and he made the count.

John Cena def. Triple H…….Triple H is suspended in November. Show=Over.

Guest XwazupwitdatX

From ECW.com

- Paul Heyman in a bad mood? The Last thing Heyman wanted was for Kane to get a title shot. Anything Heyman will have to say tonight?

- Mick Foley's TV tournament will continue throughout the night finishing round 1.

- Foley has another announcement to make. What will that be?

Also, From WWE.com

- Kennedy Injured? Rumors spread about how Kennedy was injured during the match at Survivor Series. True or not? We'll find out this Smackdown.

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

ECW on Sci-Fi

ECW really isn’t suited for a “Sci-Fi” Network

October 31, 2006

1 This Episode of ECW opens up once again with Paul Heyman and Big Show. This time, not a good mood, not even mad, just there, the two of them. Heyman says that Kane won the match at Survivor Series. Kane will get his title shot at the Royal Rumble. Kane is not in the arena tonight. Big Show will not be wrestling either. Tonight will be a night for no stars. Tonight is just whatever. Paul Heyman doesn’t care about ECW tonight.

2 Oh yea….remember all of the ???’s in the bracket? All of them will be seen tonight….. Danny Doring vs………..Vampiro Vampiro’s debut match goes like a debut match should go. He won.

3 Tony Mamaluke vs. Big Guido Little Guido came down with the two guys, and said, this match will put either one of them on the spotlight. They shook hands and immediately began to beat the crap out of each other. Mamaluke wins after a moonsault.

4 Backstage Maven and Holly are about to come out for their tag match, but with a quick shot to Maven, and a beatdown on Holly….Test and Mike Knox do pretty much everything they could to Holly in one minute. Holly is laid out.

5 Test and Mike Knox vs. Maven and Hardcore Holly Holly doesn’t come out to the ring, Handicap match. Test and Knox pretty much use weapons the whole match, like they are supposed to. Maven gets pinned after a running big boot from Test

6 Now…making his way to the ring weighing in a- http://hassangarage.ytmnd.com/ - It’s…..Muhammad Hassan? Foley managed to bring Hassan back to ECW? Well good job for him. Hassan comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Still fans hate him because of his character, and the others….loved him because he was talented. Muhammad Hassan vs. Gangrel is next.

7 Muhammad Hassan vs. Gangrel Squash match for Hassan, Gangrel advances and Gangrel advances.

8 Video recap of the Survivor Series match between Kane and Big Show….shows still shots of finishing moves by all 10 competitors. Especially showing out clips and still shots of every time Kane and Show got in the ring together. The video is played from the Survivor Series theme song “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed.

9 Rene Dupree comes out and announces how he is going to take the ECW TV tournament by storm. Nobody expected Dupree to win, but he tells everybody to be warned. Dupree has been Set Free.

10 Rob Van Dam vs. Rene Dupree Rene gets the first 20 seconds of the match all to himself in offence….Rob Van Dam blocks a punch, and a minute later, Five Star for the finish.

11 Mick Foley comes out to the ring, with one of those Lottery Ball things. Mick carries a microphone with him and he announces the winners of the first round. And he has two balls left in his hand, One says Rob Van Dam, the other, Rene Dupree. Mick drops the one that says Dupree on it and puts the RVD ball into the cyclo wheel thing. Mick states that this will announce the second round. The first name he draws is Muhammad Hassan. The second, Stevie Richards, he continues to draw names, pairing people off until he gets to the last matchup. Paul Burchill and CM Punk. Mick thanks the fans for his time and join next week for a continuation of the ECW TV Title tournament.

The ECW Title Tournament – Round 1

Little Guido def. Tommy Dreamer

Test def. Maven

CM Punk def. Sabu

Rodney Mack def. Mike Knox

Stevie Richards def. Al Snow

Hardcore Holly def. Sandman

Paul Burchill def. Shannon Moore

??? def. Balls Mahoney (Mahoney was injured, therefore ??? automatically moved on to the second round)

Vampiro def. Danny Doring

Tony Mamaluke def. Big Guido

Muhammad Hassan def. Gangrel

Rob Van Dam def. Rene Dupree

The ECW Title Tournament – Round 2

Muhammad Hassan vs. Stevie Richards

Tony Mamaluke vs. Rey Mysterio

Little Guido vs. Test

Hardcore Holly vs. Rodney Mack

Vampiro vs. Rob van Dam

Paul Burchill vs. CM Punk

November 2006

Roster Size 170

Starting Date Wednesday, 01 October 2006

Top Seller Shawn Michaels at 16%

Most Payed Player Triple H - $222,000 A Month plus 15% of all Merchandise sales

Best Wrestler Kurt Angle (TNA)

Up and Comer CIMA (NYWC)

Best Indy Worker AJ Styles (TNA/BCW/PWG)

WWE Heavyweight (87) John Cena

World Heavyweight (86) King Booker

ECW Heavyweight (85) Big Show

WWE Intercontinental (81) Jeff Hardy

WWE United States (79) Chris Benoit

WWE Tag Team (70) Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry a.k.a. The World’s Largest Team

WWE Cruiserweight (68)Gregory Helms

World Tag Team (67) Kenny/Mikey a.k.a. The Spirit Squad

ECW Television (65) Vacant

October

Match of the Month Edge and Orton vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels

Most Valuable Wrestler Of the Month Kane

Feud of the Month Kane vs. Big Show

Show of the Month Raw, October 9, 2006

Worst Show of the Month ECW, October 31, 2006

Dud of the Month The Highlanders

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Friday Night Smackdown Preview

-Survivor Series went good for King Booker, tonight he’s off, but Batista has a match against Sir Finlay. Will Batista get another chance anytime soon at the World Heavyweight title?

-Gregory Helms will have once again, another chance to prove he is the best champion in all of Wrestling. He is defending his title against Funaki and Psicosis.

-Ken Shamrock was the man that Daivari had brought with him back to the WWE. Ken Shamrock lost his match, although leaving the Undertaker barely able to leave the ring without help. Daivari and Shamrock are at Smackdown alone, When the Undertaker does return to Smackdown, which is only a matter of time away, will Daivari be as joyous?

-Chris Benoit and Ken Kennedy put on a great match, Kennedy was injured during the match at Survivor Series sustained by Benoit’s Crippler Crossface. Next week, Benoit will take on his next opponent defending the US Title. Who will it be?

((OOC: I would like to apologize for the poor quality in the latest ECW and Raw, although the rest of the diary isn't great, those last two shows were very poorly thought out and written. Hopefully the Smackdown I'm writing up now, and the Raw just booked will be much better. Sorry for the quality once again.)))

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Smackdown

Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown

November 3, 2005

1 Theodore Long and Kane open the show. This is the shortest opening they have done since the beginning of Kane leaving Raw. But Long says that at the Royal Rumble, Kane will be ready to beat the Big Show, and The Big Show will be a fine addition to the Smackdown Roster. Kane smiles and no longer holding the ECW title, but now he is just waiting till it is his. Kane is ready for the Rumble. Friday Night Smackdown begins…..Now.

2 The World’s Largest Team vs. Londrick Ahmed and Henry still prove they are the world’s largest team by beating up on the cruiser tag division of Smackdown. Henry manages to pin Brian Kendrick, but after the match, Ahmed and Henry get out of the ring with both members of Londrick down in the middle of the ring. World’s Largest Team grab a table a piece, and just for the hell of it, why not put the former Tag Team Champions through a couple of tables? Ahmed and Henry get in the ring at Adjacent sides, Johnson putting one table against a corner, and Mark Henry putting one parallel to another. Ahmed picks up Kendrick and leans him against the corner table, and Henry sitting London on the turnbuckle next to the other table.

Kendrick gets to his feet and Ahmed, who is standing next to the table Henry set up, runs in for a spear or whatever he was going for…either way, Kendrick takes a step forward, gets out of the way, and gives Ahmed a drop toehold to the big man. Henry gets up to the middle rope and hooks London’s arm for a Superplex…London unhooks the arm and gives Henry a few punches to the face, Henry, still on the second rope, gives London a punch that almost knocked him to the outside. Before Henry could finish up with the superplex, Kendrick was behind Henry and gave him a low blow. London pushed Henry, who fell back and went through the table. The Fans cheer at Londrick, finally taking the World’s Largest team down.

3 Psicosis vs. Funaki vs. Gregory Helms© Alright, believe me when I say the announcers ARE Hyping up something here with all these title defenses. Believe me, Gregory Helms is involved something right now, and it’s a little weird to say. But Helms wins this match with a Shining Wizard to Funaki, and a Vertebreaker to Psicosis. Helms retains to continue his Wonderful Cruiserweight Title Reign.

4 After the match, and after a commercial break. Daivari and Ken Shamrock come down to the ring. Daivari following the Shadow of Ken Shamrock, still doing the same entrance after all these years. Shamrock raises his fists and the lights go back on. Shamrock looks intense. Daivari states that The Undertaker is not here tonight, for he is not medically cleared to wrestle. The Undertaker cannot wrestle because he has a hurt leg thanks to the World’s Most Dangerous Man. Ken Shamrock will continue to demonstrate that title. And until the Undertaker can come back and face his opponent like a man he isn’t. Shamrock will be right here waiting.

5 Ken Shamrock vs. Matt Hardy Matt Hardy, ever since his feud with Edge, has been a Smackdown Jobber since. Too bad, because even if he was being pushed to high heaven, nobody can stop the World’s Strongest Man…Hardy taps after a Hurricanranna from Shamrock turns into an Ankle Lock. Daivari raises Shamrock’s hand. Other note, the fans are still unsure whether or not to cheer or boo Shamrock. People still like him, but on the other hand, The Undertaker can never truly be a heel.

6 Backstage, Bobby Lashley and Batista is having a little argument. They are still friends, but neither are sure about who will be getting the chance to win the title from King Booker. Batista said he gets the title, and Lashley will be guaranteed a title shot. Lashley says he beats Book for the title, and Batista will get his title shot. Mr. (W)Right is there to make sure neither one of them take their argument too far.

7 Another Survivor Series Video, this one, focusing on the Smackdown side of the action, showing Kane’s team success at the beginning. The Video played to the song of “Land Of Confusion” by Disturbed, the Survivor Series Theme song. Another portion would be the main event, featuring Lashley, Batista, and King Booker.

8 Backstage….”Shenanigans! It’s Shenanigans I tell yah!” King Booker is the one saying this. King Booker says that if he has to put his title on the line against Batista….that Peasant, again, It is just wrong. Batista had his chances, he had many chances, he had more chances to “reclaim” his title than King Booker had to win it…which was 1 time. He made sure of that. King Booker said there is nobody on the Smackdown Roster capable of removing the title from King Booker…he is a King for a Reason you know.

9 Batista vs. Sir Finlay Batista has to start over once again in his quest to win the gold he never lost. Batista gets a good amount of offence in this match…until Finlay reaches deep down and starts getting Technical on Tista’s ass. Finlay gives Batista a technical hold after technical hold. At one point in the match, after the technical offence, Batista gives Finlay a desperation spine buster. Both men are down, Finlay gets to his feet first and rushes to Batista again…and again Batista gives Finlay a second Spinebuster. Batista gets up and looks dazed…..Batista reaches out and grabs the ropes. A few rope shaking later, Finlay gets up into the corner and both Batista and Finlay run in to meet in the center of the ring, Batista ducks a Finlay closeline/punch and runs to the ropes, Batista comes back with a shoulderblock, Finlay falls back down, Batista runs to the ropes, Finlay turns over, Batista jumps over and moves to behind Finlay. Finlay gets up and doesn’t see Tista coming back from the ropes, turns around and gets closelined out of his boots.

Finlay gets up onto one knee with Batista in stalking position. Finlay must have eyes on the back of his head, or he looked at the screen at the top of the entrance ramp. He rolled to another corner, and when Batista came in with a spear, Finlay tossed Batista out of the way, and somehow the referee was knocked out of the ring. Finlay goes back down to one knee for a second to get some of his bearings back. Batista gets back up and Finlay snaps up with a low blow. Finlay goes to another corner of the ring and waves his hand “come here” and just like that, King Booker comes walking out down the ramp way. By the time he gets to the ring, Finlay and Batista are back to square one Finlay gets punched, as does Batista. Finlay drops to a knee at the same time King Booker swings his precious title and hits it right in the back of the head of Batista, Batista bends forward from the shot, and Finlay picks him up and gives him a Finlay Spinebuster. King Booker goes out to revive the ref, while Finlay picks Batista back up and hits him with the Celtic Cross. Finlay gets the slow three count for the win.

Right after the match, King Booker comes back in the ring, but both Finlay and King Booker hightail it the second Bobby Lashley comes running down to the ring like a madman. Batista lost this match, but it was Lashley who made two men run away. Smackdown is over now.

November: Week 1’s Best and Worst

Best Segment The McMahons Open Raw (10/30/06)

Worst Segment Muhammad Hassan Debuts (10/31/06)

Best Match John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michael (10/30/06)

Worst Match Tony Mamaluke vs. Big Guido (10/31/06)

Week’s MVP John Cena

Week’s Dud Rene Dupree

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

From WWE.com

Confirmed Matches for tonight:

AMW vs. The Spirit Squad for the World Tag Team Titles

Jeff Hardy and Carlito vs. Chris Masters and Johnny Nitro

Plus:

Randy Orton has Huge announcement. Whatever it is, Orton says it will ultimately make Raw the best TV show on Cable.

This and More on Monday Night Raw...Only....on the U.S.A. Network

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Raw is War

Remember, Remember, the sixth of November

November 6 , 2005

1 “Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Nothing you can say

Nothings gonna change what you've done to me

Now it's time to shine

I'm gonna take what's mine

Take what's mine

Hey!

Nothing you can say

Nothings gonna change what you've done to me

Now it's time to shine.

I'm gonna take what's mine

Randy Orton, dressed in his nWo style “r.k.o” shirt and very nice looking pair of jeans with some dress shoes on as well. Randy slowly makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction, but mostly boos. Randy grabs a microphone after his usual posing and a few moments to wait for the crowd to finish doing their opening screaming. After a minute, the crowd slowly dies down. Randy raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

“Ladies and Gentlemen of the Raw arena, and the people that are in their living rooms watching this on television. I, Randy Orton, have an announcement to make. To me, it seems that Raw is slowly becoming the minor league of the WWE. Smackdown and ECW have a nice thing going with them between Kane and Show, Smackdown has The Undertaker, and the returning Ken Shamrock. ECW has new wrestlers debuting every week, They have a nice tournament going for them at the moment, and Raw, well we have D-X –“

Randy Stops to wait for the cheers to die down. After looking around with a stupid smirk on his face, he begins to speak again into the microphone.

“Raw has D-X, John Cena with the WWE Title, and Vince McMahon. You see, I am tired of the same thing on Monday Night Raw. Raw is supposed to be the pinnacle of wrestling. Raw was the first wrestling show syndicated. Raw was the show that beat out wCw’s Monday Night Nitro. And right now, I am sick and tired of the way Raw is headed straight into the ground. So, Bischoff, Coach, both of you knew I’d request your presence here tonight. For I have some information for you.”

Both Coach and Eric Bischoff come down to the ring at the same time, with no music, interested in what Randy is talking about. Bischoff says that Raw is NOT headed straight to the ground, Bischoff says if he has anything to do with it, it won’t. Coach agrees with the first part of what Bischoff said and goes on to tell that both of them were working on some matches for the near future. Randy has them both silent their mouths.

“My contract runs up in December. And I know that neither one of you wants to lose a magnificent superstar like Randy Orton to Smackdown or ECW. Whichever one of you ends up being the GM of Raw, I expect some changes around here if you want to keep a talent such as myself here on Raw. Bischoff, Coach, take your pick, who starts with something interesting tonight?”

Coach raises the microphone, but Randy puts his hand over the microphone and motions to tell him without the microphone. Coach says something and Randy looks at Bischoff with his eyebrows up. Bischoff laughs and tells Randy something, Randy smiles, and Coach gives a “what the ****” face. Randy looks at Coach, and Randy looks at Bischoff. Randy drops the microphone.

R.K.O. on Jonathon Coachman!

Randy picks up the microphone again and starts to speak once more.

“Alright Eric, Coach can try again next week. I like your idea for tonight, But, both of you, by the end of November, I want Raw to have something going for it. I want Raw to be Raw is War once again. Both of you have until December to prove that John Cena, and D-X aren’t the only things on this program.”

Randy Orton drops the microphone on Coach and motions for Eric to say what he told him. Bischoff raises the microphone and announces that tonight, a Triple threat match to determine the number one contender for the WWE Heavyweight title. Randy Orton, Edge…..and Shawn Michaels! Crowd cheers at the fact Michaels gets put into another match. Oh yea….R.K.O. on Bischoff. What the hell, Orton gives that move to everybody. It’s the new stunner.

Randy walks up the ramp way for another mixed reaction…this time a little bit more on the cheering side.

2 Jeff Hardy and Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro and Chris Masters Hardy and Carlito play paper, rock, scissors to determine who steps in the ring first, meanwhile, Nitro steps into the ring and tells Masters that he can chill out on the apron for the start. Hardy wins the game. Carlito steps out onto the apron….so Nitro jumps out onto the other side of his corner, and tells Masters he can start. Masters shrugs off Nitro’s cowardess and steps into the ring for the lockup. Hardy gets overpowered quickly and after a few attempts, Carlito calls for a tag. He knows Masters better than Hardy. Carlito steps in and Nitro, slaps Masters on the shoulder and jumps into the ring…..

Little ways into the match, Carlito and Nitro share most of the offence till a cheap shot by Masters on the apron. Masters and Nitro beat down Carlito for a few minutes till Carlito does a springboard back elbow. Carlito and Masters stretch for a tag….and Nitro and Hardy come in. Nitro tries to back pedal, but he gets hit with some Hardy offence, Nitro goes down, Masters goes down, Nitro goes down, Masters goes down, and Hardy whips Nitro into the ropes, Masters comes in to interfere, but Carlito throws him outside. Nitro gets laid out onto the mat after a Twist of Fate. Carlito gets pulled out of the ring by Masters, who jumps onto the apron and graps a hold of Hardy’s foot. Hardy tries to kick Masters off, but Nitro jumps up and a Super Belly to Belly later, Hardy is laid out on the mat down and Nitro hits a Standing Shooting Star Press. And Nitro picks up the win with Carlito and Masters brawling outside.

3 The Spirit Squad’s Kenny and Mikey vs. Chris Harris and James Storm /Gail Kim – America’s Most Wanted Kenny and Mikey start he match out pretty cocky….doesn’t take long for that to change. The Spirit Squad walked into this match thinking it would be nothing….about a minute later, they lose by count out, but retain their titles. AMW stay in the ring, watching the Spirit Squad run away…..they are still the number 1 contenders.

4 Backstage: “I saw him! He’s a ****ing cheater!” Once again, this is Charlie Haas accusing Umaga and Estrada of being a bunch of cheaters. Umaga never deserved to win a match. Especially a match against Haas himself. A bunch of people are on camera, especially Sgt. Slaughter, who is right in the middle of the screen as always. Haas further declares that Umaga is a cheater and he states that Umaga needs to be searched. Everybody believes that Haas is finally crazy, instead of pressuring Umaga to be checked as a cheater, they tell Charlie to calm down. Haas is still mad at losing against Umaga.

5 Back with Maria, who looks confused. She is with Rob Conway….wait, he isn’t dressed like Conway at all. He’s dressed in some tights with dragons and yin-yangs all on the side of the outfit……It looks like Conway stole the outfit from Rob Van Dam. Conway asks if he can hold the microphone, Maria hands it over, and Conway says He is the Whole Con Show.

6 Super Crazy vs…….Rob Con Way? Rob Con Way comes out to RVD’s old music, and when Lillian announces Conway as Rob Conway…Con Way does RVD’s thumb point.

This match, and the interview that proceeded it, was to show that Conway…er RCW has lost his mind. He does his best to gimmick RVD’s moveset, but fails short a bit. RCW wins after a Five Star Frog Splash.

RCW grabs a microphone after the match and looks at the crowd and says. “R…..C….W is here and no way is The Whole Con Show going anywhere”

7 Although this angle was primarily thought up at Survivor Series, another Installment of “Cena Time” John Cena doesn’t have a set, but he does have a Plasma TV hanging from wires. John Cena announces that his guest tonight will be a wrestler who is dying to get a second, well fourth, fifth, whatever chance at the WWE title that Cena currently holds. Cena introduces Edge, to which, the crowd boos.

Cena waits for Edge to do his entrance before speaking again. Cena proceeds to make fun of Edge, saying no way is Edge going to win the match Bischoff put on tonight. Hell, even if Edge does win, Cena has beaten him time and time again in the past, so Cena has nothing to worry about.

Cena goes on to make fun of Edge about random things in a little rap. Edge does a Christian-esque freestyle, but nowhere near the quality of Rap that Christian brought out. Edge got a few laughs but Cena took the mic again and started to make fun of Edge a bit more. Cena goes a little far as to saying the size of Edge’s Package is the reason why Lita is still sleeping around with half the roster….and half the men in the audience after each show.

Cena turns around to the crowd, and turns back into a right hand…Cena goes down in one punch…Edge shrugs his shoulders and nudges Cena with his foot, who still remains motionless. He raises his hand in question and goes “oh my, did I accidentally leave my brass knuckles on my fist Cena?” Edge laughs as he and Lita leave the ring. Tonight….Number 1 contender’s match, Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels….Edge said he’ll win.

8 “Dude, seriously, do you know how boring it is here tonight? I haven’t had anybody to talk to for three hours now.” Shawn Michaels is the voice behind the words, and he is on a cell phone, talking to what we would assume would be Triple H, who is serving his November Suspension because of a match he lost last week.

“Alright man, whatever you say, just get me some more people to sign with Raw alright? One month without ya, it’s only been two hours and I’m bored to tears, get whoever, just somebody cool alright……Yea, I know we need more members in D-X, we aren’t much of a force with a one man D-X machine, even though that one man is me….Shawn Michaels.”

Shawn pauses from the phone conversation and stops to smile at that last line. He puts the phone back to his ear.

“Alright Trips, you go call whoever you need to, as long as I get some people to joke around with I’ll be fine….now, let me get to my Number 1 contender’s match.”

Shawn hangs up the phone, tosses it up in the air, which an off air staff member catches, Shawn walks out of the view of the screen.

9 Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge – Number 1 Contender’s match Michaels comes out to his “Heartbreak Kid” theme song, as Edge comes out, and the main ref, Earl Hebner, motions that Lita needs to leave ringside. This match will go down without a hitch. Lita and Edge argue, but eventually she leaves by the time Randy Orton manages to get down to the ring. All three men are in each respective corner and stare each other down….when the crowd starts an “H-B-K” chant, Michaels begins to play to the crowd…which is a bad idea because he turns his back on Edge and Orton, who both proceed to double team him for a few moves in, till Orton close lines Edge out of the ring. Orton takes the beginning of the offence in the match.

Michaels gets whipped into the ropes by Orton, but Shawn gets tripped up by Edge on the outside. Orton gives Shawn an elbow drop to the middle of the back of Michaels. Orton picks up Michaels and poses for a second, whips Michaels into the other side of the ring, Michaels reverses it and Orton goes into the ropes. Michaels goes to reach out for a punch, but Orton ducks and….Edge grabs the top rope and Orton tumbles out to the outside. Edge slides under the ring, tackles Michaels and both men exchange blows, with Edge coming out on top. Edge gets up first, stalks Michaels, Michaels gets up right into an Edge-O-Matic for the pin. Michaels kicks out right at the two count. Edge gets up, and with Orton on the apron, reaches in and grabs Edge by the hair, Edge follows Orton’s hand, which was going straight to him. Orton grabs onto Edge’s head and drops down. Edge slingshots back into the center of the ring, falling onto his back, Michaels was getting back up into the corner.

Orton stands outside of the ring and does his pose while both men in the ring, Edge and Michaels go and regain their footing.

Orton rolls back into the ring, behind Michaels, grabs him by the head and tights, and tosses him out of the ring. Orton goes to help Edge get to his feet against the corner. Edge reverses a whip into the corner and follows through with a shoulder block.

About six minutes later is when the action really started to pick up….Backdrop: All three wrestlers are down. Orton on one knee outside next to the steps. Michaels laid out completely in the middle of the ring, Edge is down, with his head on the bottom turnbuckle. Another second in, Michaels does a no handed kip up, he doesn’t get all of his footing and stumbles back into the corner. He stomps his foot on the ground one time. The crowd goes wild. Michaels shakes his head to try and get the cobwebs out. Michaels stomps his foot again, the crowd grunts with the stomp. Michaels manages to stand straight up, he rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck. Michaels gets into his “tuning up the band position” and stomps his foot again.

Edge, is laid out from an RKO previously, but he manages to get to his hands and knees, and using the turnbuckle to pick himself up, and because of this, his back is facing Michaels, and Edge is completely unaware of the goings on of Michaels. Edge gets to his feet, and the crowd’s rowdiness Edge has no idea of…until Edge turns around and gets his head almost knocked off with a Sweet Chin Music Shot. Michaels goes back down, and lays on the mat.

A Cover won’t matter, because the referee is down from an earlier shot. Michaels was going for a Sweet Chin Music on Orton…but Randy, being clever like he is, pulled the ref in front of him instead of moving out of the way. Orton is still on the outside of the ring, currently sitting on the metal steps, still trying to get everything together.

Michaels gets back up to his feet once again, but this time, he climbs the turnbuckle. He gets to the top, poses…and falls from the turnbuckle, down to the mats below next to Orton. Vince McMahon, the man Michaels and Triple H owe the last nine months to. Michaels gets knocked down with the trusty McMahon lead pipe. Fans boo, and Vince gets hit in the head with a plastic cup…which gave a few fans a couple of laughs. Orton is still sitting in the steps looking back up at Vince, who drops down and motions for Orton to step into the ring and win the match. Vince backs up and heads backstage. Orton stands up, looks back and sees the ref still down, so he goes over to barrier and pushes a fan out of the way, grabs his ringside seat and brings it over to the end of the entrance ramp, sets up the chair and sits down facing the ring and the referee. Orton sits down just a leg’s length away from the down referee. Orton, sitting down in the folding chair, with his leg near the ref nudging him every so often to try and revive him.

Edge in the ring is just now stirring, getting up slightly, once again using the ropes to get him back to his feet. Edge, in sitting position now, looks over at Randy Orton sitting down in a chair.

Edge gets up and tells Randy to bring it. Randy gets up, picks up the referee, and tosses him into the ring. Randy following in. Edge stumbles his way into the center of the ring to exchange blows with Orton. Orton, having more rest, gets the upper hand really quickly, and drops Edge with a Snap Suplex. Orton gets up, and drops right back down with an elbow into the sternum of Edge. Michaels, still on the outside, motionless, while the action in the ring goes on.

Edge is laid out, with Orton on the middle rope, posing for the crowd. Randy Orton really will make Raw the best show on TV If used right. Unfortunately, other people have different plans. John Cena comes running down the ring, shakes his head around, throws off his hat, grabs his title, faceplate face out. Edge is stirring up, Cena is tense, ready to strike, Edge gets up, and Cena swings the title, and nails Randy Orton square in the face after Randy drops from the turnbuckle. Cena helps Edge get to his feet and drops him on Orton. Cena goes to revive the ref, and leave the ring to a HUGE OVATION! Cena has left the buildi…..1………..The Ref gets his hand down once………..2!......the ref looks up and sees Randy still hasn’t moved……Shawn Michaels pulled Randy from Under Edge!

Michaels drops back down to the outside, but Randy Orton is halfway hanging out, and halfway in. Randy actually manages to get up before Edge, but Edge hits Randy with a spear in the corner. Both men go back down.

Edge makes his way back to the corner and sets up Orton for a second spear of the match. Edge is getting psyched up, raising his hand telling Orton to get up, Orton does what he’s told and Edge comes in….Orton pushes Edge to continue going straight into the ring post. Orton drops back down to one knee.

Michaels (about the time of the first spear) gets back up, so he’s on both his knees, with his head just over the side of the ring apron, he sees the first spear. Michaels gets on the corner next to the one Edge is stalking at, one without the Metal steps, Michaels is on the ring apron when he sees Orton dodge the second spear. Michaels slowly climbs up to the turnbuckle, for two reasons, stealthily as possible, and because he was dead tired….this match started at 10:25 by the way. Michaels sees Orton on a single knee he grabs each of the ropes on the sides of the turnbuckle, waiting for Orton to get up, Orton does, Michaels goes for a Dropkick and…

Orton goes down on one knee, tired, he wants to just end this match, it’s time to end it, the ref is back to his feet, Edge is down, Orton has blood in his eyes from Cena, and Michaels is about to do something, Orton sees from the corner of his eyes, Orton gets up, stumbles in the opposite direction as Michaels and jumps up for a dropkick.

Orton’s dropkick won. Michaels goes down, and Orton rolls behind Michaels getting ready for an rko.

Orton waits for Michaels to get up, but Edge was beating Michaels to it, Orton got up, ran over to Edge, went for an rko but got pushed away into Michaels, who went for a Sweet Chin Music, Orton ducked…but Edge was right there to take it, Edge gets knocked out of the ring. Orton, who ducked the leg of Michaels. Michaels turned around, right into an rko. Randy turns over, and the ref’s hands go down….1….2……3!

Randy Orton is the new number one contender for the WWE Heavyweight title. After a match that Vince wanted Michaels to Lose, a match that Randy originally had started, a match that Cena wanted Edge to win, Randy Orton came out on top. Raw just started to get better. Three shows left in Orton’s contract.

(((OOC: Tell me what you think of this show in particular....not every show will be in this length, but hopefully, if it was good, This was just to make up for the last two poor shows. Also, just wondering if the length of this show turned anybody away..Do more shows with results like this, or keep it to a shorter length?)))

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

(((OOC:For right now...until I get a bigger roster size, and I actually get ideas for ECW, the writeups will be this short. ECW=Heat for the moment.)))

ECW on Sci-Fi

Remember, Remember, the seventh of November

November 7 , 2005

1 Show opens with Heyman and Big Show once again: Heyman says Big Show will put Kane behind him until the Royal Rumble. Heyman then says that Mick Foley did the one thing that Heyman didn’t want, putting RVD in a title picture. Heyman said RVD isn’t good enough for any title. RVD’s next tournament match, he should just bother not showing up.

2 Muhammad Hassan def. Stevie Richards Semi-squash match. Afterwards, Hassan put himself over at the expense of everybody else.

3 ??? def. Tony Mamaluke….??? Is………Rey Mysterio. Mysterio debuted to ECW and beat Mamaluke with a 619/West Coast Pop combo. Mysterio celebrated after the match with the fans at ringside.

4 Backstage Kane and Show were arguing still and Show manage to get one good punch in Kane’s face, but all the people holding them back still prevented them from fighting. Heyman was there on Show’s side yelling at Kane, who was yelling back while the fighting was going on.

5 Sabu def. Test Hardcore Holly ran in when Knox hit Sabu, Test and Holly brawled it out until Sabu and Holly got the upper hand, Sabu won after an Arabian Facebuster. Afterwards, Sabu left, and Knox and Test came in after Holly, Maven came down for a four way brawl. The show ended with Test and Knox both getting an Alabama Slam from Maven and Holly at the same time.

The ECW Title Tournament – Round 1

Little Guido def. Tommy Dreamer

Test def. Maven

CM Punk def. Sabu

Rodney Mack def. Mike Knox

Stevie Richards def. Al Snow

Hardcore Holly def. Sandman

Paul Burchill def. Shannon Moore

??? def. Balls Mahoney (Mahoney was injured, therefore ??? automatically moved on to the second round)

Vampiro def. Danny Doring

Tony Mamaluke def. Big Guido

Muhammad Hassan def. Gangrel

Rob Van Dam def. Rene Dupree

The ECW Title Tournament – Round 2

Muhammad Hassan def. Stevie Richards

Rey Mysterio def. Tony Mamaluke

Little Guido vs. Test

Hardcore Holly vs. Rodney Mack

Vampiro vs. Rob van Dam

Paul Burchill vs. CM Punk

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

From WWE.com

- Batista gets another chance at King Booker. Batista, Bobby Lashley and Mr Wright will all team up Friday against King Booker and the King's Court.

- Chris Benoit defends the United States titlte tonight against a mystery opponent Benoit has personally chosen. Benoit stated the match tonight he will face a great wrestler.

- Londrick lost their match last week against the World's Largest team, but they manage to even the score of the night by putting both Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry through tables. Tonight, Londrick get to take on Idol Stevens and KC James. Will Johnson and Henry interfere and get their revenge?

- Ken Shamrock and Daivari will be alone at Smackdown once again. With the Undertaker still out, will Shamrock continue to show why people call him the Most Dangerious man?

- Also, Theodore Long has announced that the first official match for No Mercy will be The World's Largest tag team vs. Londrick in a Tables match.

This and More on Friday Night Smackdown

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

WWE Smackdown

Welcome Back to the WWE

November 10, 2005

1 “Alright everybody, welcome to another edition of WWE Friday Night Smackdown. This is everybody’s favorite Godfather, Mr Wright. Tonight I am here to say that tonight, Batista, Bobby Lashley, and myself, will be competing once again, in a match against King Booker, Finlay, and William Regal. You see, Batista and Lashley both want their hand in gold, Batista has been screwed out of his title quite often, Lashley has yet to get a one on one shot. At No Mercy, this November 26, Batista, or my main man Bobby right here, will be getting their shot at gold. Tonight, we will see either Batista, or the one and only Bobby Lashley, continue on their quest for gold, thank you for listening everybody. Jump on Board the Ho Train! With Mr. Wright…..oh, and start the music.”

With that, the Smackdown intro video plays, this time with some new clips featuring Ken Kennedy, Mr. Wright dancing around the ring with his shirt and tie. Bobby Lashley and Batista laughing while standing side by side, Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry doing what they do best, beating up people that are much smaller than them, and different clips of Londrick coming down to the ring with different masks each time.

2 Teacher’s Pets (KC James and Idol Stevens) vs. Londrick (Brian Kendrick and Paul London) Basic way to start off Smackdown, nice tag match for the Teacher’s Pets, they are continuing to get known as a decent tag team. Londrick was distracted during this match because Ahmed Johnson and Mark Henry were setting up tables outside of the ring, but they didn’t attack. Paul London won after a shooting star press. After the match, The World’s Largest team jumped into the ring, and got back out. Leaving Londrick saying what the hell. The First match that has been confirmed for No Mercy, The World’s Largest Team vs. Londrick in a tables match for the WWE Tag Team titles.

3 Elijah Burke and Sylvester Turkay vs. The Pitbulls (Jamie Noble and Kid Kash) Filler match. Burke and Turkay haven’t been used lately, so they squash the Pitbulls.

4 After the match and commercial break, Chris Benoit is in the ring with his United States championship. Benoit announces that during the match he had with Ken Kennedy at Survivor Series, Kennedy didn’t do much Surviving, as he is out for eight to twelve weeks with a torn tricep. Benoit says, until Kennedy makes his return, Benoit isn’t going to just sit here and wait for Kennedy to come back with rage against Benoit. Instead…..

“As the United States champion, I plan to defend my title, every week I’ll choose an opponent that I think deserves a shot, or somebody I think would make good TV. Each and every week I am the champion, my title will go on the line against the person I chose in a Submission match. So tonight, in Submission Match number 2, I will put my title on the line against…..Vito.”

Chris Benoit vs. Vito –Submission Benoit does a good job putting Vito over, but Benoit ultimately ends the match with a Sharpshooter. Benoit leaves the ring…who will be his opponent next week?

5 Backstage, Daivari is with Ken Shamrock, who looks pissed off as usual. Maybe Ken isn’t pissed, but he looks ready to beat the hell out of whoever wants to wrestle against him. Daivari says that The Undertaker will not, like last week, be joining the Smackdown wrestlers in being here tonight. Daivari states that The Undertaker has nothing to worry about while he’s away. As long as The Undertaker continues to no-show on Smackdown, The Undertaker doesn’t need to worry about Ken Shamrock.

6 Ken Shamrock vs. Scotty 2 Hotty This match’s only purpose is to put Ken Shamrock over as a Submission Monster. Much like when Angle first turned heel. This time, Scotty’s ankle doesn’t “break.” Shamrock wins this match in about five minutes. No beatdown this time, instead Shamrock just lets go of the Ankle Lock after Scotty taps. Daivari comes into the ring and raises Shamrock’s hand, facing each side of the ring, showing the crowd another example of The World’s Most Dangerous Man. Daivari and Shamrock leave to go backstage while another commercial break starts.

7 Coming back, Finlay and King Booker, along with Queen Sharmell, are backstage talking amongst themselves. King Booker tells Finlay, that when he is ready, Finlay will be the successor of King Booker’s throne. When it is time, Finlay will take upon the crown, and wear it as his own…

King Booker goes on to talk highly of Finlay, even though Regal is standing right next to him. King Booker as well calls Batista and Bobby Lashley peasants again.

8 Before the commercial break, a recap of all of Survivor Series, on the Smackdown side, was shown to the song of “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed. The end focused on Kane and Big Show staring each other down.

9 Batista, Bobby Lashley and Mr. Wright vs. King Booker, Sir Finlay, and Sir William Regal Batista comes out first, and then Wright and Lashley come out to the same music, all three men stand in the ring to await the arrival of King Booker and The King’s court, who all come down to the ring at the same time. King Booker does his usual royalty wave to the fans while holding his World Title. Batista, Lashley, and Mr. Wright wait outside the ring for King Booker to finish his usual posing, and for Sharmell to shut the hell up.

After King Booker gave his title to Chioda, Batista jumped on the apron, with Lashley and Mr. Wright jumping up but staying outside the ring. Batista cracking his neck one more time with King Booker and Batista starting this match off with a lockup. King Booker gets taken back to his corner, Batista breaking off the hold before Finlay and Regal get a chance to reach in for a punch. King Booker walked back up to Batista and stuck his hand out, King Booker wanted a Test of Strength. Batista accepted and after both of their hands locked up, King Booker was losing, until King Booker gave Batista a head butt, Batista let go, giving King Booker a chance to run back into the ropes and come back at Batista with a closeline.

Near the end of the match: King Booker is laid outside of the ring from a Batista Bomb, Finlay is the legal man, he’s down. Batista is on one knee on the apron, Mr. Wright is reaching for Lashley’s hand for a tag. Finlay is laid out from a desperation spear from Lashley. Mr. Wright is the freshest man of the six. Finlay goes to stop Lashley from making the tag, but it’s to late.

Mr. Wright jumps into the ring, having Finlay stumble back. Wright gives Finlay a few punches, eventually having him backed into the ropes, Wright yells for the crowd then whipping Finlay to the other side of the ring, bouncing Back, Mr. Wright bent his knees, getting Finlay on top of his shoulders, Mr. Wright walks in a full circle to set up for it, and Mr. Wright goes down, and hits a Death Valley Driver. Mr. Wright goes for the cover, but it’s Sir William Regal who comes in and breaks up the pinfall. Mr. Wright goes to attack Regal, but Lashley comes running in, tackling Regal tossing him and Lashley to the outside fighting. Batista is up, but still on the outside, calling for a tag from Wright, Wright tags in Batista, and Finlay pushes Wright to the outside before Batista can come in, and when he does, King Booker comes in from the other side and Batista manages to fight both of for a few seconds, but the numbers take over, with Finlay and King Booker double teaming Batista.

Batista, getting beat down, is halfway in the ring and the other half is outside the ring, but he is on the bottom rope, so he is hanging there while Finlay and King Booker are stomping a mudhole in him. Batista starts to look dazed, but with the referee focusing now on Regal and Lashley outside, Mr. Wright with a chair, outside the ring, reaches in and smacks Finlay in the head, but before he can swing again at King Booker, he is on the other side of the ring, grabbing the ref to turn around.

King Booker goes for a stomp on Batista, but Batista grabs a hold of King Booker’s foot, Batista throws his arms up and King Booker falls back, Batista gets up at the same time as King Booker. Batista and King Booker exchange punches a few rounds, but Batista knocks Booker down, Batista grabs the ropes after turning around and starts to psyche himself up. Batista turns around into a punch but Batista shrugs it off and gives King Booker three hellacious punches, sending Booker to the other side of the ring, Batista whips Booker to the ropes, King Booker coming back to a spinebuster. Batista gets up, turns around and Sees Finlay coming straight for him, Batista bends down, and gives a spinebuster to Finlay as well. King Booker gets up, and gets hit by Lashley with a spear!

Regal comes in the ring, clubbing Batista in the back with a forearm, but Batista throws an elbow behind him, hitting Regal in the head, causing him to stumble back into the corner. Mr. Wright is standing on the other side of the ring, and starts it up….I’d say for the Ho Train, but that’s not his gimmick anymore, either way, Mr. Wright hits the running splash, and Regal drops and rolls out of the ring.

Finlay also rolled out after the spinebuster. King Booker gets up, and sees Mr. Wright, Bobby Lashley, and Batista standing in front of him. King Booker turns into the cowardly heel and starts to talk to Bobby Lashley, but he gives Booker a punch, so the King looks up and sees Mr. Wright in front of him, He gives him a punch, but this time King Booker bumps into Batista…..Batista kicks King Booker in the stomach and Set him up for the Batista Bomb. Batista and King Booker are in the center of the ring, with Lashley and Mr. Wright on either side of him. Batista sets his arms straight out, and moves his wrists back and forth with his thumbs straight out…..and it is decided. Thumbs Down. Batista reaches around King Booker’s stomach, King Booker Goes up and crashes back down to the mat. Batista rolls back and jumps straight up to the huge approval of the fans.

Batista, standing straight up, gets kicked in the gut by Bobby Lashley, before Batista realzed what just happened, Lashley has Batista face up on his shoulder. Batista goes straight down for a Dominator. Mr. Wright, wide eyed, gets chased out of the ring by Lashley, who grabs King Booker and brings him to cover Batista. 1……2…….The ref’s hand goes down a third time, and the match is over.

Regal and Finlay stand up outside looking at Lashley. Bobby helped up King Booker, and tossed him out of the ring onto Finlay and Regal. Mr. Wright came in the ring and started yelling at Lashley, what did he do. Batista was slowly getting up to his feet, Batista looked at Lashley and went to attack, but Mr. Wright stopped him and, along with Batista, started to yell at Lashley about why he did that…that’s when Mr. Wright, holding back Batista, bent down, and Lashley swung with a right hand, knocking Batista right in the middle of the head. Batista, instead of stumbling, was hoisted up on Mr. Wright’s shoulders for a Death Valley Driver. And since nobody was there to stop him, Mr. Wright hit his finisher, Lashley and Mr. Wright stood over Batista as the show went to a close.

Confirmed Matches for No Mercy

Tables Match - The World's Largest Tag Team© vs. Londrick

Submission Match - Chris Benoit vs. Wrestler of His Choosing*

*If Benoit is still Champion, it will be for the United States Championship

November: Week 2’s Best and Worst

Best Segment Shawn Michaels on the phone with Triple H (11/06/06)

Worst Segment Maven saves Holly (11/07/06)

Best Match Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels and Edge (11/06/06)

Worst Match Burke and Turkay def. The Pitbulls (11/10/06)

Week’s MVP Bobby Lashley and Manager Mr. (W)Right

Week’s Dud Elijah Burke and Sylvester Turkay

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

Monday Night Raw Preview for November 13, 2006

-Last Week, Randy Orton told both GMs that if they don’t make Raw a better product than ECW or Smackdown, then when Randy’s Contract expires in December, he will sign with one of the other brands. With that, General Manager, Eric Bischoff put Randy Orton in a Number 1 contenders match for the WWE title…which Randy won. What will be in store on Raw for Randy Orton and John Cena?

-After being R.K.O.’ed by Randy Orton last week, Coach decided to take this night as his own, Eric Bischoff, getting the upper hand in making the number 1 contenders match, Coachman, this Monday, made two matches to further prove the entertainment of the Raw roster. Coach put John Cena and Shawn Michaels against Randy Orton and Edge. Also, Coach put up Jeff Hardy’s Intercontinental Championship on the line against two wrestlers who get very limited Television time in Gene Snitsky, and Val Venis.

-Umaga and Estrada are getting very tired of Charlie Haas’ accusations of Umaga and Estrada cheating. Estrada says he has something to tell Haas, what will that be?

-The Spirit Squad, although losing a match last week with their titles on the line, this week, they say they are ready, taking on America’s Most wanted…in a non-title match.

Find out what happens and more, this coming Monday on Raw is War

Edited by XwazupwitdatX

Guest XwazupwitdatX

WWE Raw

The Jonathon Coachman Edition

November 13, 2005

1 ”Hello Everybody and welcome to Monday Night Raw, I am Jonathon Coachman and tonight, is my night, I have already announced two matches earlier on WWE.com, but for right now, I’d like to introduce everybody for the sole GM of the night….Me. Tonight, we will see The WWE Champion, and one half of DeGeneration X, in a tag team match against Cena’s bitter rival Edge, and the Number One Contender for the WWE Title, Randy Orton. Oh, and one more thing…..start the music.

2 After the Intro song and video for WWE Raw is over, getting down to business is for sure. Eugene vs. Rob Con Way Rob Con Way comes out to the ring once again using Rob Van Dam’s Music. Rob does the thumb point when Lillian says “Rob Conway.” Unfortunately, The Fans have yet decided to cheer for him, but there are a few signs: “Conway Stole my Gimmick” “Rob Con who?” That was about all the cameras could find. Eugene comes into the ring to a good amount of cheers. RCW and Eugene start the match off with a lockup.

This time around, the announcers got a chance to talk to Conway, well J.R. did, and he calls the moves Con Way is using correctly. Jim Ross says that it’s not the Five Star Frog Splash like he said last week, instead it’s the Five Star Con Splash, the Rolling Thunder, is actually “Con Way Thunder.”

Conway and Eugene go back and forth in this match until Rob Con Way hits an Enziguri on Eugene, sending him parallel to the ropes. RCW sees this opportunity and goes to the opposite side of the ring, does a pair of rolls towards Eugene and hits a picture perfect Con Way Thunder. Con Way jumps on the top turnbuckle, but since he’s not very springy, one foot lands on the middle rope, but either way, Con Way turns around jumps up for a little Five Star Con Splash.

After the match Rob Con Way grabs a microphone, the crowd not entirely alive in boos, but not alive too much with a few cheers either, Con Way waits for a minute to catch his breath, before he begins to speak.

”Alright, a lot of people came up to me after my match last week and asked me what the hell I was doing. My answer is simple, people love Rob Van Dam, and people adore him for his wrestling skills, even though he has NO Charisma! A charismatic Enigma like myself is more deserving of recognition than a man like Rob Van Dam. This is the New Rob Conway. This is what you people will see every week. Tune in tomorrow for a not-so-charismatic version of myself. RVD has been on Raw many times before, I plan to do everything he has done on Raw. Every accomplishment he made in the past, if it is still possible, I, Rob Con Way, will do. RCW is here and he’s better than the last acronymed wrestler that appeared on Raw.

With that, RCW drops the microphone, and leaves the ring with Eugene flirting with Lillian Garcia on the outside.

Eugene “I just lost a match, want to kiss my boo-boos?”

Lillian denied the offer.

3 Backstage, we see Charlie Haas a bloody form of his usual self. Haas is still his usual self, the only difference is there is a lot of blood on his face and shoulders, probably from a huge gash that is running from his right eye, to the left side of his forehead. Haas is laid out. Upon further review, Estrada and Umaga are seen walking by. Estrada: “Oh My….I wonder what….could have happened….Do you know Umaga?” Umaga: “ARRGH!”

Estrada laughs as he and Umaga walk over to a quieter part of the backstage area, when Estrada gets there, he says he would like to say something.

”Jewmaaaga, jist not a Cheetah….Hoe Kay?!”

4 Jeff Hardy © vs. Val Venis vs. Gene Snitsky Hardy pretty much owned this match. Although Val and Snitsky have a history of being a tag team, there was a singles title on the line that both Val and Gene wanted. Val was the victim of a Running Big Boot, Val goes down and out of the ring, Snitsky Turns around and gets a Twist of Fate for his troubles. Jeff Hardy gets up on the top rope..but after getting up with his patented Hardy Boyz hand gesture, Hardy stumbles off the top rope. Hardy gets up, rubbing his eye with his hand, Hardy shakes it off, and picks up Snitsky and gives him a few punches and after a suplex, Hardy goes back up to the top rope, but Hardy rubs his eyes, this slight distraction, Melina, hiding with the fans, jumps the barricade, the ref, turning around to stop her from getting in, Johnny Nitro runs from the other side of the ring, jumps up the turnbuckle, jumps up onto Hardy’s shoulders flips down, and Hardy goes down with a Super Hurricanranna.

Johnny Nitro…wearing a fur coat, still on. Has something in his hand, he points it at Hardy, and…it’s a laser pointer? Nitro smiles and ducks out of the ring, sitting next to the steel steps.

Snitsky gets up, Hardy gets up, turns around…right into a HUGE Big Boot, Hardy flips the hell out flat onto his back. Melina pretends to fall off the apron, the ref turns around to see Snitsky set up Hardy for a powerbomb….Hardy flips up….and gets dropped into a sitout powerbomb…..Snitsky holds on for a cover….1……2…….3! We have a new Intercontinental Champion!

Nitro stands back up, and with his laser pointer, laughs once again as he and Melina meet at the entrance ramp and walk up together.....Snitsky is the New Intercontinental Champion.

5 Backstage, we see Coachman with a huge smile on his face, sitting in his leather chair, next to Eric Bischoff, Coach celebrates at what he just saw on his TV.

“Come on Eric, because of me, and me alone, Randy Orton is going to stay on Raw, look at that, my first show, we have a title change, interesting program? Hardy and Nitro still up each other’s throats…but now the I.C. title is out of the picture. See Eric, that’s why I signed with the WWE instead of WCW.

”Whoa, what are you babbling about Coach? Wait till next week, when its my turn, I have something that no doubtedly will keep, not only Randy Orton, but bring me as the one and only General Manager of Raw. And you know that’s true Coach, just wait till next week. You’ll see why, I was the reason WCW lasted as long as it did.

“Whatever you say Eric, my next show, the one the week after Randy will defiantly consider jumping back to Smackdown, you know, YOUR show. He’ll change his mind and stay here on Raw. You act like you are the only one with a trick or two up his sleeve. Eric, I’m the GM of Raw now, give it up.

Coach and Eric shrug each other off and continue to watch the program while we fade out to a commercial for the Marine. ((Now in theaters))

6 Kenny and Mikey “The Spirit Squad”© vs. Chris Harris and James Storm “America’s Most Wanted” This time, the Spirit Squad look a bit more ready for AMW, as they lead the beginning of the match. But after a few offensive strikes from James Storm, the Spirit Squad, rush the ring, the ref trying to stop the other three, actually doing so, but in turn, Storm and Harris both suffer chair shots like no other. The Ref turns around to see what he just heard, but the other three rush past the ref, who calls for a DQ. AMW 2, Spirit Squad 0…but the Squad are still the champs.

7 Backstage, Shawn Michaels is on the phone once again with Triple H.

“Dude, I thought you got somebody? You did!....well…..Where the hell are they? Do you realize last week, because of that asstard of an Owner, I lost the Number One Contender’s match. And to top it off, two weeks in a row now, I’ve traveled without anybody to talk to, and right now, I’m bored as hell, once again, So Trips, where is the guy you “say” you managed to get signed the other day?...... Shawn listens intently for a few seconds…and because of his gimmick, he exaggerates listening.

Shawn smiles.

“Alright, next week? D-X will no longer just be us two next week? Alright. Once again, your suspended, and I’m involved in another main event. What-a-shocker.

Shawn tosses his phone up in the air again, and once again, a backstage crewman, who was just off the screen, jumps in camera view to catch it.

J.R. “Bah Gawd King! Next week, a new member of D-X!” J.R. Screams right before going to commercial break.

8 After the break we see Randy Orton sitting down, even sitting down Randy Orton looks like he knows he’s better than everybody else. Edge walks onto the screen, So Randy stands up to see eye to eye with his tag partner for the night.

“Last week, you won a match I was in. This week, we are partners. Can you handle it? You see Randy, I’m the Rated “R” Superstar. Even though you are the number one contender….that doesn’t mean anything to me. Cena......is MINE! You got that? I’ll get the title around my waist soon enough, Whether it’s from your waist, or John Cena’s. But for now, its you and me, the two best wrestlers in all of sports entertainment. Against a man who needs to retire, and John Cena, a man I’m going to make retire…..Ready?

Edge smiles after his comments as Randy, still looking cocky, looks up at Edge, and at Lita, he starts to speak.

“First of all Edge, I am not only The Number One Contender for the WWE Title, I am Randy Orton, “Legend Killer” I am the youngest Champion in the history of the WWE. But I do agree with you on one part. We are the two most talented wrestlers in sports-entertainment. Randy Orton and Edge…Rated “R”K.O. For a reason. You may have Cena tonight, but soon enough, I’m taking Cena one on one, and the title will be around a real champion’s waist once again. If I’m ready, that’s not a question, the only question is, is John Cena and Shawn Michaels ready for an RKO?”

Edge didn’t need to answer, but instead they both walk off the screen.

J.R. – “Cena and Michaels versus Orton and Edge…NEXT!”

9 John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Edge and Randy Orton Unlike last week, this match didn’t get as much time, therefore the action was not as built up, nor intense. Michaels was the least used wrestler in the match, aside from his role as the beat up face. Cena came in an owned house, while Orton and Edge continued to struggle to get chemistry going inside the ring.

All four men are in the ring, Edge goes for a Spear on Michaels, who dodges and uses Edge’s momentum against him, by ramming Edge’s shoulder in the turnbuckle, Edge bounces back, to run into Cena, who hoists Edge upon his shoulders. Randy Orton, getting up, goes to give Cena an RKO With Edge on Cena’s shoulders, Orton manages to hook Cena’s head, but Cena moves to his right….at the same moment Shawn Michaels was setting up a Sweet Chin Music to Orton from behind Cena, Orton gets hit in the side of the face, Orton drops to both knees, and falls down like somebody who just got hit by Tyson’s right hook. Cena turns around to the fans approval, and F-U’s Edge in the center of the ring. Cena and Michaels both pose for the crowd and Cena drops down for the cover…1…..2……3! Match over. After the match, Orton rolled outside, Edge managed to get up outside as well. Orton and Michaels celebrate…..but Orton and Edge come in swinging chairs all around. Edge and Orton even brought back the Con-Chair-To, on Cena, to which, the people who watched the WWF in the late nineties, cheered at the fact the move is used again. While everybody else booed because Cena was getting beat down on.

Randy Orton slowly walks to a free turnbuckle, and starts to Tune up the band…You know what’s coming up next, Orton side steps, puts up a foot, and Michaels gets hit with a Sweet Chin Music. While Edge gets Cena up on his shoulders, and flips Cena in the air, with him landing on one of the chairs used on him before.

At the end of Raw, one thing happened, Both Orton and Edge reached down to pick up something. A Picture perfect moment. Randy Orton, and Edge, looking at each other, eye to eye, each holding the WWE title.