What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I had the day off so I decided to watch a film from Netflix' Instant Watch.

I watched After.Life

Has anyone else seen this? I'm so confused. Was Neeson's character a Serial Killer? Was Ricci's character actually dead? So fucking confusing and scenes contradicted themselves.

I am going through Chan-wook Park's Vengeance Trilogy and I am thoroughly impressed and astounded. I only have Lady Vengeance left but god damn, for anyone who has not seen Oldboy (and to a lesser extent Mr. Vengeance) go see them right now. They are both powerful and amazing pieces of foreign cinema.

Million Pound Drop. Got all 8 questions right and kept my million pound, didn't even get a mention from Davina the big nosed bitch :crying:

I just watched The Killer Inside Me. Heard great things. I was expecting to really like this as much as I have enjoyed Red, Salt, The Social Network, and a few others lately, but man that was a bad movie. Maybe it was Casey Affleck, whise southern Texas Good Old Boy performance was him looking bored the entire fucking movie. Sad, as I was looking forward to seeing it too. 3/10

Was gonna watch that, but it was airing too late, went to watch the Mechanic instead. Great movie, LOVE Statham and a statham movie that actually follows a decent story, amazing. 9/10