EWR 1984 Scenario

Who cares about space? The game will load lightning quick anyway as long as there are under 1000 wrestlers and seeing as it is 1984, (even if he adds in people who don't debut or even turn 18 untill the 90's), it will be way under that. But yeah like the idea of making people that would be like 5. Did you get this idea form that thread I posted a while ago or just thouht of it? But yeah it really makes the game interesting because you get to like 1994 or something and you look in the other workers and you go "Look at that, Kut Angle is here. It is also really good for an old scenario because if you don't do that, the game won't last long seeing as everyone will retire and there will only be training camp guys who come in way slower than people retire.

Off Topic: Woot my 400th post was a long post about something that could be said with 1 sentence.

Edited by Toasterovenmakingtoast

• 1 month later...

good news i am going to start working on this in september. i haven been playing Scenarios as of late i just thought i would have fun for a few months but when i play i get so involved i make up my own story line where i took the 2000 Scenario and but shane on the wcw roster as a backer for wcw and gave the a few thousand dollars the game before that was a 2007 game witch i am still playing but taking a few months off of that one but i hope to have a preview up by late september the problem was random made up guys came in when u start a game i am still trying to get rid of them plz help

Wrestling territories

WWF New York, New York

AWA Minneapolis, Minnesota

WCCW Dallas, Texas. Fort Worth, Texas

SLWC St. Louis, Missouri

MSWA Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

PNCW Portland, Oregon

WWC Puerto Rico

IW Montreal, Canada

SW Calgary, Alberta

GCW Atlanta, Georgia

CWA Memphis, Tennesee. Nashville, Tennessee

CS Kansas City, Missouri

NWA National

Edited by PAC69

Some promotions that I noticed missing.

Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling (MACW) - North Carolina

Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) - Tampa, Florida

World Wrestling Association (WWA) - Indianapoils, Indiana

South Eastern Championship Wrestling (SECW) - Knoxville, Tennessee

Thanks those are in the Game

But these ones arn't and i might add them

I Want to make this game one of the top Scenarios of the Board and when this is done i'm thinkingh of doing a 80, 81,82,83,87,88 to fill in the Gaps and if Kriss is ok with it i might do 76,77,78,79. i might even do a 70,71,72,73, and a 74 so we can make a huge era from 70 to 20??.

• 1 month later...

Thanks those are in the Game

But these ones arn't and i might add them

I Want to make this game one of the top Scenarios of the Board and when this is done i'm thinkingh of doing a 80, 81,82,83,87,88 to fill in the Gaps and if Kriss is ok with it i might do 76,77,78,79. i might even do a 70,71,72,73, and a 74 so we can make a huge era from 70 to 20??.

• 2 months later...

Here is and update just to let everyone know i am still doing this but have ran into a problem. See when i go to test it it makes 100 or 200 Made up guys for the free agents(Workers) and i have a lot of real guys and am still puting lots of guy in the game i have a total of 271 guys(It also dose it to the staff)

How can i fix this.

Search the net for workers that aren't in your version yet... they don't have to be all that big, when I was trying to revise 1984, and was correcting titles I found a lot of guys who weren't in the game yet that should've been. Have to take a wild shot at what their stats would be though.

Search the net for workers that aren't in your version yet... they don't have to be all that big, when I was trying to revise 1984, and was correcting titles I found a lot of guys who weren't in the game yet that should've been. Have to take a wild shot at what their stats would be though.

How many workers do i have to make before it stops making made up guys?