The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

They at least allow lower prices. From what i understand you would not be able to do a 5€ uncharted sale on PSN at all (compared to a 5 Mass Effect 1 or 2 sale on steam) if you wanted. No idea how exactly it´s tailored for the vita, but they allow more flexible pricing overall.

Yeah, fuck PSN prices for proper games - at least give us some incentive.

Are Sony trying some sort of discounted market on the Vita store, or have I been misinformed?

There are a few games that are about £5 cheaper, but not many. I think FIFA's actually more expensive than a retail copy, which is just outright bizarre.

Like Hammy, I'm not expecting appstore prices, but if there's no postage and packing costs and I'm losing any future value I'd have gotten from trading a physical copy in, I want to see more than a £5 discount. Especially considering the price of the memory cards, we should be seeing £20, £25 tops for Vita titles.

Yes, i am sure lot´s of people love to spend 70€ on ME3 wen you can get it in a shop (online or offline) for up to 20€ less and without raping your hard drive and losing the option to resell. I bet they sell millions of copies. :lol:

Let´s not even talk about they had an entire console (psp go) fail on PSNs pricing while iOS and Android generate billions in revenue.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane
  • Like 1

I'd forgotten how much fun LittleBigPlanet 2 actually is. I also forgot how complete and utter bullshit some sections of LittleBigPlanet 2 are.

Yeah, the final level is just no fun at all. I feel like they deviated way too far from the simple stuff that made LBP1 fun. Still, there's some good fun to be had with two, just not as much as the first one.

Was anyone else shocked at the complete lack of map packs for LBP 1 & 2? It seems like it would have been so easy for them to make a bunch of fun packs, but they only ever made a few...

Adults play LBP2? My 7 year old brother completed that game in about 5 hours.

Most people can complete most Mario games in the same amount of time, what's your point?

Fun games are played by people of all ages. Beside that, most of LBP's fun comes from the online levels created by other people.

• Like 1