The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Actually using Cyrus to recolor some furniture. Changing my Astro series to Black and Red and my Sleek series to Purple. Trying to decide on which one to use as my main bedroom set.

Does anyone have any of the Rococo series, other than the Sofa?

In West Hog (one of the three of us), we have the rococo candlestick, sofa, floor, clock, and wall. So not a lot.

What of the sleek do you have? I'm missing the clock and sideboard and then I've got a complete set. Since I got 150,000 HHA points and paid off my loan, I'm going for the Theme Challenge with Trendy furniture. I've got a complete modern set and most of stripe, polka-dot, sleek, and minimalist to help with that.

I have the sideboard I believe, carpet, wallpaper, the dresser, sofa, a couple of the side tables, the lamp, and a closet for Sleek. Nevermind about the Rococo. Got someone giving me it all minus the table.

I very much want the 150,000 points for that golden house model <_<

Putting the LED screen up to Cyrus is actually pretty cool. You can use custom designs for it. Just put up the stained glass to see how that'll look.

Edited by Vitamin E

All right, y'all, here's my latest thing.

I'm trying to pass the HHA theme challenge. I'm looking for exterior pieces that match the Trendy theme. I can go to your town and have them sent to my Nook's Homes, so please be on the lookout for any of these items:

Fences: Blue Fence, Concrete Fence, Pink Fence, Red Brick Fence

The roof and the exterior wall are sorted, so if I can get one thing from each of these other three categories, I'll be on my way.

And furniture:

Polka-Dot: clock

Stripe: clock, TV, sofa

Trades and Bells or whatever are all on the table.

I just got a Sleek Clock today, Sousa, so I'll give you that one. I'm getting the entire Minimalist set from someone today, which will give me a spare Minitable and Vanity so I could give you the ones I've got (as long as you don't mind a green Minitable

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

Right now the only thing I'm looking for is Astro Flooring, Sleek Table, and the Rococo Wardrobe I believe. I've got some potential exchanges going on through Tumblr and I've lost track of things already <_<

Oh, actually I'm also looking for stuff to fit the Sci-Fi theme I guess. I've got a Captain's Chair and a Captain's Monitor or something, so I guess a set of stuff based off Star Trek or something.

Edited by Vitamin E

I'll order you a sleek table and astro floor then. I don't have the rococo wardrobe, and I don't have any of the sci-fi stuff that you're describing, unfortunately.

This evening after five will work so that I have time to order everything, but I have virtually no plans today, so let me know what works.

If you haven't ordered it don't order the table. If you have then I'll pay you back for it. Just visited someone who gave me one.

Also, if you need Persimmons I can give you a couple. The person also gave me a stack of 9 of them and a bamboo shoot that I just planted.