Marvel and DC Animated Films/Television Shows

Benji

Has anyone borrowed Batman:TAS from Netflix? I'm trying to figure out if The New Batman Adventures is part of that. I figured they would have split it up like JL and JLU but they don't have The New Batman Adventures listed.

From Wikipedia:

On December 6, 2005, The New Batman Adventures was released onto DVD under the title of Batman: The Animated Series - Volume Four (from The New Batman Adventures) to coincide with the previous three volume DVD sets of Batman: The Animated Series. The series was released a second time on November 4, 2008 as part of a DVD release entitled Batman: The Complete Animated Series, which contained the episodes of all four volumes that were released in 2004/2005.

I'm assuming that it will be included with The Animated Series since that was how it was released.

• Like 1

"Justice League: The New Frontier" is the best.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know. There should be more. There was a comic continuation though.

But I don't like comics. They're so expensive :(

Oh a happier note, I love how in Justice League: Doom

the JLA want to decide whether Batman stays or not in the league when he's the one who pays for the very building they're hovering over the earth in.

In fact, every time Batman might not be with the Justice League anymore is always ludicrous because of this.

So Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes got shitcanned in favor of Avengers Assemble, and unsurprisingly, Avengers Assemble is fucking awful. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a love-hate relationship with Ultimate Spider-Man. Some episodes are really good, and some episodes are really bad. I like most of the episodes with guest stars like Wolverine, Deadpool, etc. because they're essentially Spider-Man Team-Ups.