Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Oh, and I've already discussed it with Josh, and might've mentioned it here, too.

But up next for me is You Pick Forever, so named because I am becoming the Joel Schumacher to Josh's Tim Burton. Player number is irrelevant for obvious reasons, and it's as ready as it's going to be--again, for obvious reasons.

For those who are new to the You Pick experience, here's the concept and here's the game we got out of it. Link in the first topic contains a link to the first You Pick game.

Replace Borderlands Mafia with Annoying Video Game Characters Mafia a 23 player game that is ready.

All my Borderlands Mafia info was on a flash drive and it kinda corrupted... :angry:

I planned on doing Angry Video Game Character Mafia after Borderlands but with the current events that would be kind of hard.