Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

The more times that Split Second says a sentence proclaiming GoGo Yaburi as the winner of DBZ Mafia, the more likely I am never to give GoGo that win :shifty:

And I'll get round to adding Civil War at some point. I mean, I updated the list as soon as Invasion Maf finished. But games with about 97 winners? Ugh.

You know GoGo won in DBZ Mafia, right? ;)

Uh... yeah :-/

Not sure what about that post makes you think I didn't, and for future reference, only use the wink when you're not missing the point :shifty:

He was playing along with the joke, and proclaiming GoGo had won again, to provide the punchline of you never issuing that win. BUT YOU HAD TO SPOIL IT ALL, PESCI :@

:shifty:

Thus he missed the point, because I specifically said he'd have to say GoGo Yaburi was the winner, since that's what he always seems to call him. GoGo would just refer to GoGo Yubari, who we all know and love/are envious of. The way he said it made me think that he didn't realise I was joking, hence the ":-/" but upon reflection it looks like he understood it was a joke and just didn't get it. Now you've made me post this, which makes it seem like I'm a really pedantic person. Explaining quips is hard to do succinctly :(

Though to be fair it was fairly simple and I'm surprised you both missed the point :shifty: