House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

While I get that everyone is going to focus on the ending, I think one great part is going to get looked over.

Daaria, Jorah and Grey Worm being total badasses and giving us the best fight scene in the show so far. Jorah's distrust of Daario completely disappearing as the fight went on was pretty awesome. Then Dany being all worried, and Ser Barristan being completely calm until the bloody trio come walking into the tent.

Ruki I think you need a hug. Go get a hug from someone.

:crying:

Seriously, my soul hurts.

Two characters I enjoyed (was coming around to Robb this season) and now....poof. Gone. Jesus...I guess the War of The North is done

<_<

Two characters I enjoyed (was coming around to Robb this season) and now....poof.

Gone. Jesus...I guess the War of The North is done <_<

MEGA FUTURE SPOILER following on from Ruki's spoiler

Not necessarily...

:pervert:

Two characters I enjoyed (was coming around to Robb this season) and now....poof.

Gone. Jesus...I guess the War of The North is done <_<

MEGA FUTURE SPOILER following on from Ruki's spoiler

Not necessarily...

:pervert:

Notice who was sitting next to the Blackfish at the Wedding?

Wendel Manderly.....

The North Remembers

While I get that everyone is going to focus on the ending, I think one great part is going to get looked over.

Daaria, Jorah and Grey Worm being total badasses and giving us the best fight scene in the show so far. Jorah's distrust of Daario completely disappearing as the fight went on was pretty awesome. Then Dany being all worried, and Ser Barristan being completely calm until the bloody trio come walking into the tent.

That actually is the storyline that i enjoy by far the least (besides random theo torturing, a character i have never found the point of in the entire run of the show). It´s like on challenge is making Joeffrey an even bigger Dick with each try (which i enjoy greatly) but here it´s trying to get more kitschy with each scene.

Yeah. Fuck.

Can't lie though, I want to see where they go. The bad guys seem to win an awful lot on this show, I can only hope it is building up to something amazingly triumphant.