TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

anyone have the the most recent WWE PPV Vengence 2012 Logo on a Silver background, Also could do with the New/Old looking WWE Intercontinental Title

To my knowlage the Vengeance 2012 logo has not been reviled but the 2011 logo is in the first post.

1gtc76.jpg

With the WWE Intercontinental title their hasnt been a image of it released yet, best bet is to use the old WWF title.

Does anybody know what the names of these belts are or where I can find full pics of them.

Line 1: Gen Heavyweight; Gen Heavyweight 2; Gen Intercontinental;

Line 2: Gen International; Gen Tag Team; Gen Tag Team 2

Line 3: Gen Tag Team 3; Gen Television; Gen Television 2;

Line 4: Gen United States; Gen United States 2

GEN_Heavy.jpgGEN_Heavy2.jpgGEN_Intercontinental.jpgGEN_International2.jpgGEN_Tag_Team.jpgGEN_Tag_Team2.jpgGEN_Tag_Team3.jpg GEN_Television.jpgGEN_Television2.jpgGEN_United_States.jpgGEN_United_States2.jpg

Does anybody know what the names of these belts are or where I can find full pics of them.

Found some of them now i just need these few left

Line 1: Gen Heavyweight 2; Gen Intercontinental; Gen Television 2; Gen United States 2

Line 2: Gen United States 2

GEN_Heavy2.jpgGEN_Intercontinental.jpgGEN_Television2.jpgGEN_United_States.jpgGEN_United_States2.jpg

Also I was wondering if any one could make me some cuts of these belts, I tried doing it myself and I'm just terrible. I just need them cut out, not put on backgrounds.

Caution: large volume

2.jpgWPIC16-600x237.jpgS3010005.jpgnwaus.jpginternational_GW3.jpgIntercontinental.pngDSC00085.jpgchicagoastag2.jpgCenter.jpgbs2.jpgbig_eagle_dome_globe4.jpgf

Edited by AxillaryDeezy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

w7etlw.jpgxnc655.png

There are some AAW Heritage title pics, mainly posting so that they can be "scaled" better with the other AAW titles in the pack from Who.

AAW_Heratige.jpg

And some other belts

AWR Heavyweight & a FAKE CZW Ultraviolent Underground belts

AWR_Heavy.jpgCZW_UV_Underground-FAKE.jpg

can I get the Juggalo Championship wrestling logo?

4qlkyb.jpg

And some other logos

wkpq85.jpgdnd7i9.jpg24o81nt.jpg2n9kzk1.jpg

Chikara_Grand.jpg

CHIKARA Grand title

Any idea on where the original belt pic is, only one I can find is with Kingston holding it.

Edited by TheWho87

CZW_UV_Underground-1.jpg

I still can't believe this ended up on PSD dreams. This was shopped for the E-fed I was apart of for years. Hell I was the first guy to hold the thing.

Here is the real belt.

pitfighting3.jpg?0.8879032182472095