Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

This looks like it might be really fun. Not super crazy about the models for the Turtles - their faces look a bit wonky - but man, some of the stuff they talk about sounds awesome. Especially Arcade mode.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes...it's a lot of fun, but some minor things:

-Even on the lower difficulties, you're still gonna get your ass handed to you.

-Almost everyone is going to declare war on you and ruin your shit

-The same events always seem to happen (the first event is almost always the plague, followed up with something that causes everyone to declare war on everyone else)

Other than that, great fun. I like creating champions/nations, like my current hero? He can tame bears! I CAN HAVE AN ARMY OF BEARS.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes...it's a lot of fun, but some minor things:

This better be good, Nerdlinger!

Let me know what you think of it!

I'm thinking of creating EWB nations/leaders and playing against them.

Because you're really old! :D

I've now met all of you, and we're friends! Although I've been having issues with monsters and evil wizards wiping out my armies.

Edit: Apparently Apsham is kicking Kongo's ass, who is now requesting my help.

Because you're really old! :D

I've now met all of you, and we're friends! Although I've been having issues with monsters and evil wizards wiping out my armies.

Edit: Apparently Apsham is kicking Kongo's ass, who is now requesting my help.

Damn straight I am.

Papers, Please is stupidly fun for some reason. Maybe I'm sadistic.

It is. I played the beta version a little bit. Maybe I'll get the full game, is it worth it?

Honestly? I torrented the GOG release to figure out if I would pick it up at some point. It's pretty fun but at the same time not something that I can spend a long time playing.. kind of like Cart Life. Once you get going it becomes more of a chore and exercise in frustration. I've decided to grab it when it goes on sale.

Papers, Please is stupidly fun for some reason. Maybe I'm sadistic.

It is. I played the beta version a little bit. Maybe I'll get the full game, is it worth it?

It is fun but it's just going to be the "Game of The Month" dealy like Cubeworld etc

No one will be wanting in a month or so, so the price could drop.

Gotta agree mostly with your assessment of Fallen Enchantress, Apsham. One thing I will note is that if you're thinking of skipping the tutorial, don't. I went in thinking it'd play like Civ and was just lost. After the tutorial I had a much better handle on it. Still trying to work out the kinks of playing. Think I'm gonna delete my faction/hero and play with the regular ones a bit. If I keep playing long enough to get decent I'll create again.

Gotta agree mostly with your assessment of Fallen Enchantress, Apsham. One thing I will note is that if you're thinking of skipping the tutorial, don't. I went in thinking it'd play like Civ and was just lost. After the tutorial I had a much better handle on it. Still trying to work out the kinks of playing. Think I'm gonna delete my faction/hero and play with the regular ones a bit. If I keep playing long enough to get decent I'll create again.

It wasn't Apsham, it was me!

Although be warned, only real way to delete the faction is to create one with the exact same name.

And my main problem is figuring out how to make my archer heroes do decent damage.

No, I was talking about Apsham's thoughts about the game. And in searching, you have to delete the folder that has the faction data to delete the faction. Seems a bit dumb, hopefully they patch that in. Shouldn't need to go out of the program to delete something you created from within it.