Reading and Leeds Festival

Jimmy

Got my day ticket for the Foo Fighters day. So excited to finally see them, five years after their last UK arena tour sold out while the Sheffield Arena website was playing silly buggers with me.

Na, All Time Low aren't even a thing if you read NME.

All Time Low are a thing if you read Kerrang... for some reason. Being American and playing a guitar is enough to get in that magazine. They'd cover the Jonas Brothers if they could.

The one year I can't fucking go and At the Drive-In play, fucking typical :angry:

:(

I remember you saying in November, is it because of exams you can't go?

• 5 months later...

Was planning on going but most of the people I was planning on going with bailed out cause of cost and line up (I think it's an alright line up mind), so I am going to a party instead.

Oh, and going back to an earlier discussion, I don't mind All time low, I'll listen to them happily but there's loads of bands I'd rate higher.

Yeah, Reading for me.

Some of the clashes suck.

Paramore/Courteeners - Paramore would be like some 14 year old fun, but I've grown to love Courteeners too much to miss them.

annnd

SBTRKT/Kaiser Chiefs - They only overlap by five minutes, but I'll miss the majority of KC. Again it's basically the fun of seeing Kaisers or seeing someone I really, really want to see.

There's a clash with Florence so all my group are going seeing her and I'll be at The Cribs or maybe Feeder, can't quite remember what time the smaller stages feature their headline band though. I'd quite like to end the weekend with Kasabian since everyone's going to go to that from my camp, but I used to love Feeder when I was little.

Definitely go see Cribs. This will be my 3rd time seeing them at a festival and they're fucking brilliant.

I've seen them three times, always hoping Johnny Marr was going to be with them. The one time he did (they came to my uni for freshers week), I was too pissed to enjoy the show :(. I'm gutted that Marr left, but they're a pretty good band to see live. Even if my hunt to see Marr live must go on elsewhere.