Diablo III

Ruki

Okay, how do you play with other people? I don't want to right now because I'm going to be trading off playing with studying, but I want to at some point.

Just add people's battle tags, join party.

Awesome stuff. I am a bit unsure of the whole single tree unlocking thing. I pretty much didn't even bother with the second unlocks with the Witch Doctor. There also needs to be a shortcut for melee with him. I haven't meleed anyone at all in the game.

Finally got one again, as the Monk. I still have not used my normal melee the whole game. Obviously this is a beta, so I doubt the skill tree is going to work the way it is in the beta, but I find it to be ridiculous.

Then the server shut down. Had a 60 second warning, then it counted down :(

From what I've read, the first act is supposed to largely be a tutorial style level. We're only able to play to about halfway through that, and you have to remember that this is the beta. It will get harder. Though I didn't play Diablo II very much, I do remember pretty much laughing through most of it until the fight against Diablo, and then after that it was me largely getting my ass handed to me in Act V.

Obviously this is a beta, so I doubt the skill tree is going to work the way it is in the beta, but I find it to be ridiculous.

Erm, the game comes out in less than a month. We're more or less stress testing a final product here :shifty: .

I am never going to get to play this game :/

I left my laptop on overnight just so it could download. When I come out, my laptop is turned off! Now I am trying to open the installer again it is just saying 'updating setup files' and the bar isn't moving!