Diablo III

Ruki

i-WL6XWj5-X2.jpg

Though, I've stopped myself from doing this for now. I have like 2-300 pots of the stuff. Now i'm just selling all my shit to save up for upgrading the various merchant guys.

Man. Error 3007. Every few minutes. :(

({)

So, who is gonna play with me when I get it later today? (although I likely won't be playing until Sunday :shifty:)

In the demo my group was running off, trying to power through the quests (actually skipping the dialog, so I couldn't hear it!), while I wanted to take my time and explore everything and find loot.

({)

So, who is gonna play with me when I get it later today? (although I likely won't be playing until Sunday :shifty:)

In the demo my group was running off, trying to power through the quests (actually skipping the dialog, so I couldn't hear it!), while I wanted to take my time and explore everything and find loot.

Let me know ASAP when you want to play! I'm free on Sunday too! Just let me know on Facebook or Steam and we'll play! I swear to GOD Ruki, if you don't play Diablo with me I will CUT YOU.

What's the costs for buying and running this game per month? I'm too lazy to Google, even though by stating that I could easily have done it myself in the same time allotted.

I like soldiers, and soldiers don't use Google. They slice you up like a bitch. So fuck you.

What's the costs for buying and running this game per month? I'm too lazy to Google, even though by stating that I could easily have done it myself in the same time allotted.

I like soldiers, and soldiers don't use Google. They slice you up like a bitch. So fuck you.

It's a one off payment. There's no subscriptions. Just buy the game, install and play.

({)

Let me know ASAP when you want to play! I'm free on Sunday too! Just let me know on Facebook or Steam and we'll play! I swear to GOD Ruki, if you don't play Diablo with me I will CUT YOU.

I will cut YOU if we don't play :angry:

And Benji, it's free.

....right guys? It's free after you purchase it, right? I don't want to pay a monthly fee.

The only additional costs you should expect would be an add one they might be selling a year or two down the road.

You can spend extra cash in a real money auction house, but i don´t think thats online yet. You can also sell for real money in there... or you just don´t use it at all. (they did this to prevent the ebay scamm)

Or you buy it digitally direct from Blizzard and pre-download it a month before release.

(then have to re-download a part of it, because the first download installer had a bug they only found out about a couple of days before release).

I'm not really enjoying it all that much from what I'm seeing. My money is basically going to nothing at this point because what I can find is ten times better than what I can buy, everything is about as linear as it comes, I can never seem to die even if I try (I could seriously retire and live off healing potion sales at this point) and it's just click.. click.. click.. click. I dunno. I guess that's what Diablo is all in all, and it is pretty as heck but.. eh. Just feels like I'm playing Diablo 2 again with nicer graphics.

Vendors. I suppose the auction house is a thing that I'd be able to get into with the full version and such, but still it hardly feels worth it. That plus the fact that I'm playing as the monk and I don't really feel like a monk. I haven't come across a single bare handed weapon other than the one that I started with - either in a store or in a drop and it's a pain in the ass because I have this monk running around with a sword out of necessity.