BKyKy Graphics

dCLy7Al.png

Click the logo to download the pack for the promotion. You get the roster, titles and a logo. NXT titles are not the best looking thing in the world and will get an update. The ones in the pack are just some nice place holders. Under each logo on this page you have links to my deadicated Photobucket with the images removed or replaced from the pack. So if you like a previous cut better then it's there. Impact is empty as this is the first release for this background. I will be sticking with this one so next release you will see some in the photobucket. Also there is a folder for my other titles in promotions I worked on. I will not be working on anything but WWE, NXT and TNA. If you notice anything missing then feel free to tell me and I'll try to update it.

wwelogo.jpg
Link to removed/replaced images.

NXTlogo.jpg
Link to removed/replaced images.

impactlogo.jpg
Link to removed/replaced images(Empty for now)
  • Like 2

Then you request more in the request thread and replace the old ones and make them correct :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Comparison.jpg

These are for TNA.1 is the current style and 2 is a newer one I've come up with. Need thoughts on which one looks better and fits the Impact Wrestling theme the best.

1 was based off their graphic background. 2 was based off a live event poster

Poll has been edited in.

• 4 months later...

BKYKYsig_zpse672a180.png

I've pretty much given upon anything besides the WWE/NXT as far as these go.I just updated these last night. Here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?rztd0bp6da821kd

Now, I've only given wrestlers pictures. No staff or announcers have them. There are two XCF files in this download, one is an NXT and one is a WWE. You can fill holes yourself using these or request someone do it in the Picture request thread. I didn't include NXT champions as the current NXT champion is apart of the main WWE roster and not NXT and there are no title pictures of the NXT tag team champions. WWE has champion pictures and each champion has an alternate without a title. You'll have to set a few of these yourself.

I MAY continue with TNA but outside that I don't think I'll be doing other promotions.If anyone wants the XCF for any of the styles in the first post just ask and I'll send it to you.

Oops,forgot to include these in there

Roman_Reigns_zps944992ef.jpgSeth_Rollins_zps58f67507.jpgDean_Ambrose_zps83df27af.jpg

They are also on the WWE BG in the Download.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New question added. I don't know if you'll have to unvote on the first one to answer this one or not.

compare_zps0da99d32.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not anytime soon. Just WWE/NXT and TNA for now.

• 2 weeks later...