BKyKy Graphics

I'll put them up in a little bit. About to head out now. Though I think the downloads should have an XCF file in them that you can open and edit in gimp.

I've updated the first post with a few new downloads. and have made it look a whole lot better and it's now alot easier to find what you want.

• 3 months later...

WWE has been updated. All removed images have been added to the photobucket album.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The WWE download has been updated. Removed/replaced images and some new alts I made have been added to the WWE photobucket album. New to the pack this time around is the unknown worker image. If I missed anyone then please tell me. I'm pretty sure I got all the new debuts though.

TNA is being worked on at the moment. NXT will follow.

• 1 month later...

TNA is updated to Real Life standards. All Aces and Eights besides Bully and Anderson have been removed. Sting has been removed. New images have been put in place for most workers. All champions are up to date. Each champion has a non-title picture as well, just like normal. An unknown worker picture has been added. Dewy Barns and norv Ferman do not have images. If you find decent images give them to me and they will be added. The new X-Title has also been added. Removed pictures, some alts and misc. workers have been added to the TNA photobucket.

WWE is up to date by the EWR update. Removed images have been placed in the WWE Photobucket. Thank Nufan for the New Age Outlaws Champion images.

NXT has been updated. I used a new background for NXT to make it more in line with the WWE background since odds are if you're messing with one you're messing with the other. That and the old template was on my old laptop which I don't want to dig out.You can see the new style in the new preview banner. The tag champions have no title images because only Viktor had a recent image of him with a title and none of konor's recent images were able to have a title shopped on. Paige and Bo however have champion and non-champion images.

• 1 month later...

Just want to start off saying that I love these pics, just wondering if it would be possible to get some TNA alumni/current on the tna style background, I need the following if possible:-

Homicide, Sanada, Bobby Lashley, MVP, Christian, Tiger Uno, Lacey Von Erich, Chyna, Alpha Female, Rashad Cameron, Dakota Darsow, Ken Shamrock, Brittney, Johnny Fairplay

Thanks in Advance :)

Edited by PhilEthan

Just want to start off saying that I love these pics, just wondering if it would be possible to get some TNA alumni/current on the tna style background, I need the following if possible:-

Homicide, Sanada, Bobby Lashley, MVP, Christian, Tiger Uno, Lacey Von Erich, Chyna, Alpha Female, Rashad Cameron, Dakota Darsow, Ken Shamrock, Brittney, Johnny Fairplay

Thanks in Advance :)

Request them in the picture request thread. That way if I don't get to them someone else may. I'll look into doing these though. I'm updating the pank now anyway so I have a couple of these already done.

Ok the TNA DL link is updated. Current roster members you requested are in there along with other new ones. The others you requested are in the photobucket album. Click the link below the impact logo to go there.

I will be working on NXT and WWE later. Not quite sure how to handle the Paige situation since she's champion in NXT and on the main roster. I'll guess she'll just get 4 images, a title and non-title for both rosters.

WWE and NXT are updated. As always the photos removed or replaced are in the associated photobucket album.

• 1 month later...

Well since Mediafire is being weird and there isn't that many to update, here are some WWE updates

BNNChamp.jpgLana-1.jpgSheamusChamp.jpgBNN.jpg

I honestly think I'm done with TNA, I don't even really watch the show so I don't feel like tracking down what needs to be updated.

if you make specific requests or tell me who needs updating then I will get those for you,though.

Edited by Kirkland