The Last of Us

King.

I wish people would stop complaining about what a fictional terror is and isn't capable of doing.

Actually, I'm against infected running because every game has infected running, and if the two enemies are humans and infected, and humans are also capable of running, it'd add a nice element if the infected were slower more silent. That's all. Nothing to do with Romero fanboy rage or anything like that.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I wish people would stop complaining about what a fictional terror is and isn't capable of doing.

Actually, I'm against infected running because every game has infected running, and if the two enemies are humans and infected, and humans are also capable of running, it'd add a nice element if the infected were slower more silent. That's all. Nothing to do with Romero fanboy rage or anything like that.

This, the (comic) Walking Dead explanation is really the best one given too. That most people think they can outrun them, but because they are silent and inconspicious you can suddenly end up being surrounded by more zombies/infected/pandas than you foresaw.

Yes, but let's move past that and onto how someone here is going to send me a free PS3.

It's my birthday on Saturday, no rush. (Y)

Crafty Microsoft, paying them to give it a 7.5. Not totally bad enough to draw any suspicious glances but not high enough to get past the 'Not an 8/10 or better? It's shit.' crowd.

I went to a Last of Us event Naughty Dog did here in Portugal on May 23rd. Really awesome stuff, had a demo for anybody who wanted to try the game, and from what I saw and played, it seemed incredible (only had two levels, Lincoln and Pittsburgh, I believe, and they said it was still the unfinished product). I didn't play much, just a bit to get the gist of the game, but it was enough to believe it probably will be the game of the year.