Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kill for something Power Man/Iron Fist related. Could be a movie/tv show/cartoon series/animated move. I dont care but I want it to happen in some form!

Heroes for Hire, with a bunch of other characters complimenting Cage/Fist, would also be acceptable.

Their appearance on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was legendary. I was hoping maybe that was the start of a Heroes for Hire animated series. Sweet Christmas!

Also: a Guardians of the Galaxy movie?! Count me in. They better include Rocket Raccoon though.

First characters confirmed for Guardians of the Galaxy; Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, and fuck yeah, Rocket Raccoon and Groot!

That's all I need. But I wouldn't be opposed to Cosmo showing up. I love Cosmo.

EDIT: The Cap and Thor sequels now have subtitles. "The Winter Soldier" and "The Dark World" respectively. Oh shit.

Ant-Man's been officially confirmed, test footage was shown at Comic-Con... but that's going to be a hard sell to audiences. Lesser known character with a silly name in his own movie? Not sure if it'll work. Edgar Wright gives me hope.

The subtitles for Thor and Cap gave me tingles though.

I'm sure most of you have heard about it, but if not, on the Avengers DVD there will be another short called "Item 47".

A couple find a gun from the Chitauri after the ending events of The Avengers and proceed to make some very negative decisions with it. Two S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents are given the assignment of stopping the crimes committed by Benny and Claire and retrieving the Chitauri weapon which S.H.I.E.L.D. has designated Item 47.

It stars Lizzy Caplan and Jesse Bradford as the couple and Titus Welliver as the SHIELD Agent.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/02/28/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-update

Ok...so the interview is a few months old, but atleast its something about the Deadpool movie..

Go to YT and watch #DIRTYLAUNDRY

Pretty adult and violent, so not safe for work and the like, but go watch it without reading the comments below. Fan made film starring Thomas Jane and Ron Perlman. I personally fucking loved it.

• Like 2

Yuuuuuuuuuuup. To be honest, I had an "ohhhhhhh boy" moment the second Ron Perlman started his monologue about the gang being "savages."

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/02/28/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-update

Ok...so the interview is a few months old, but atleast its something about the Deadpool movie..

Can we all just agree it would be best to keep Ryan Reynolds away from any project that you'd want to turn into a franchise?

http://www.ign.com/v...deadpool-update

Can we all just agree it would be best to keep Ryan Reynolds away from any project that you'd want to turn into a franchise?

I actually think this is the ONE superheroish comic book adaptation that if done correctly (unlike in Wolverine Origins) it might work with him in the lead.