A New TEW10 Real World Update - Progress Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Well thats good to know lol

Anyway I'm slowly building this database up, I'll probably release a next preview when I finish up the promotions in the US, I do update the main post with the promotions I finish, any promotion which is bold is finished.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of changes for America as I've been doing rosters, I have removed Pro Wrestling Syndicate (for now) and have added Beyond Wrestling, Traditional Championship Wrestling and Wrestling is Fun!

I'll probably do another preview before April with as much of America finished as i can in the time.

Couple of changes for America as I've been doing rosters, I have removed Pro Wrestling Syndicate (for now) and have added Beyond Wrestling, Traditional Championship Wrestling and Wrestling is Fun!

I'll probably do another preview before April with as much of America finished as i can in the time.

great work keep up the work

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so this is where I'm up to with building this database, I have 39 out of the 77 promotions finished so I'm half way through. I'd still like to point out this is still not fully playable its more intended to fix minor roster errors and such.

Download: TEW10 Early Preview 02.zip

A list of the promotions currently set up with rosters in the quote below.

United States

- Absolute Intense Wrestling

- All American Wrestling

- Anarchy Championship Wrestling

- Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

- Chikara

- Combat Zone Wrestling

- Dragon Gate USA / EVOLVE Wrestling

- East Coast Wrestling Association

- Family Wrestling Entertainment

- Heartland Wrestling Association

- Juggalo Championship Wrestling

- New York Wrestling Connection

- NXT Wrestling

- Ohio Valley Wrestling

- Pro Wrestling Guerrilla

- Resistance Pro Wrestling

- Ring of Honor

- Shimmer Women Athletes

- Shine Wrestling

- Squared Circle Wrestling

- Total Nonsop Action Wrestling

- Traditional Championship Wrestling

- Women Superstars Uncensored

- World Wrestling Entertainment

- Wrestling is Fun!

Canada

- Capital City Championship Combat

- Inter Species Wrestling

- Northern Championship Wrestling

- Northern Championship Wrestling Femme Fatales

United Kingdom

- ATTACK! Pro Wrestling

- Insane Championship Wrestling

- Pro Wrestling EVE

Japan

- All Japan Pro Wrestling

- Dragon Gate

- New Japan Pro Wrestling

- Pro Wrestling NOAH

- Pro Wrestling WAVE

- World Wonder Ring Stardom

- Wrestling New Classic

Edited by TheWho87

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the third preview of the database, a lot has been done since the previous update namely the big two Mexican rosters are now set up as well as all male Japanese promotions now have rosters. There are two additions to the promotions the English 4 Front Wrestling (roster finished) and Australias Explosive Pro Wrestling (just the promotion), I know I said I wasnt planning on adding more promotions till I finished what I had but I axed XWA and while going through ZERO1 their wiki mentioned about EPW so since Australia only had three I thought why not. A full list of the promotions with completed rosters in the first post and I do update it as I go along.

Here is the download, anybody who has good knowledge on the Mexican promotions would be handy to get info on alignments and gimmicks.

Download: TEW10 Early Preview 03.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another update on this scenario, since the last preview I have finished rosters for all UK, Japanese and Mexican promotions, all that leaves is Puerto Rico, Europe and Australia, only seven promotions to add rosters for so hopefully they should be finished by the end of May and I can start to finish cleaning up other areas.

Download: TEW10 Early Preview 04.zip

I'll add them to my list of promotions to add but I wont be adding new promotions until after I get this released, currently trauling through Europe and Australia which is great especally Australia since the main sites I use rarely update for the region.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still building it, although its still the same filenames as the TEW05, cpt.charisma's TEW10 and Bill's EWR mods although the exception with Bill's is we have longer file names so maybe use a TEW05 or cpt.charisma pic folder, when i finish I will put up a full pic pack.

Also an update on this is that I have nearly finished the rosters I just need to sort out career length for FCF and WWC, on top of that I've been cleaning up the gimmicks to a bare bones level so I can build it up at a later point. Hopefully a fully playable version (with a few areas needing fixing) should be out some time next week.

Yeah right now I havent set up events beyond January and most are just set up so I can try and make sure events dont clash and there are not days where there are loads of events, its just a way to try and even it out especally as most events are all over the place, just a way to make things easier.

In short most big promotions run on Sundays, indie feds tend to run Saturdays and their spread out over the 4 weeks based on each region so for example if their are 4 feds in one region their events are set to seperate weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

any update on this mod for 2010?

any news on this mod

It could have been out sometime this week...if I didn't notice this topic and I saw some logical points, in short I'm just re-arranging popularity and how the AI handles WWE now looks a little bit realistic, I'm trying to balance realism with the game mechanics which is tricky.

Hopefully their should be something out by the end of the month, hopefully a fully playable version and I'll try and get a TEW13 version (same data just converted) as well.

• Like 1

Alright here is the first playable version, I will admit a few errors though, first being that I have not built an angles file yet and thought it was easier to get it out now and build that up in the meantime, the location file is another area but not much to make it unplayable, the relationship file tends to be mostly family and a few others, sort of the same with teams only adding a big few.

I have spent the past couple of weeks making some changes suggested in the mod making guide on GDS to hopefully this will be a little bit realistic.

It wouldn’t be bad if someone was to convert this for TEW13 preview but as it’s still a working preview please bare that it mind.

Download: TEW10 July 13 Preview.zip

Edited by TheWho87

Awesome to see you going strong with this. I know there are a few people still using TEW 2010, and hopefully once converted to TEW 2013 this will give people the alternative to cpt. charisma's monthly updates. I'll play around with it myself. Though I would highly recommend using Rated R's angle pack. It's built based on my iNSPIRED angle pack that I did for TEW 2005. I'm currently working on a TEW 2013 version.