A New TEW10 Real World Update - Progress Thread

Awesome to see you going strong with this. I know there are a few people still using TEW 2010, and hopefully once converted to TEW 2013 this will give people the alternative to cpt. charisma's monthly updates. I'll play around with it myself. Though I would highly recommend using Rated R's angle pack. It's built based on my iNSPIRED angle pack that I did for TEW 2005. I'm currently working on a TEW 2013 version.

From what I've show him cpt.charisma has made a couple of comments to me about rebooting his database with mine but I'd like to get it a bit more finished before that happens. Also thanks for the angle suggesgion, I had wanted to build this up from scratch but for now thats a good alternative.

• 2 weeks later...

Converted it over to TEW 2013, and here are some notes...

2CW:
REMOVE:
Alex Colon
Rachel Summerlynn
Roderick Strong
Ron Mathis
RENAME:
Dick Justice to Supercop Dick Justice
Loca Vida to Guero Loco
Marcos to Muscle Marcos
Matt Milan to Milan X
Mike VanSlyke to Punisher VanSlyke
Zaquary Springate III to Zaquery Springate III
ADD:
AR Fox (Face)
Bin Hamin (Heel)
Big Business (Heel), manager of Slyck Wagner Brown (also goes by the name The Giant Pharaoh on the indies)
Cherry Bomb (Face)
Dalton Castle (Heel)
Eddie Edwards (Face)
Pepper Parks (Face)
There are loads of promotions with no booker set, which brings up the "job search" headlines at the start of the game (but I'm sure you know that.)
The match ratings across the board are looking much, much better!
RVD should no longer be in TNA.
More as I continue to look through!

There are loads of promotions with no booker set, which brings up the "job search" headlines at the start of the game (but I'm sure you know that.)

The match ratings across the board are looking much, much better!

RVD should no longer be in TNA.

More as I continue to look through!

Most of the big promotions might have a few issues since they were set up at the beginning of the year, now I've finished I'm trying to fix up these rosters.

In regards to the missing bookers, the problem is that its with alot of the smaller promotions who's owner is pretty much the booker so I'm not sure how to properly work that but any suggesgions welcome, the list of promotions needing booker and their current owner/booker in the spoiler below

United States

- All American Wrestling: Unknown Owner

- Beyond Wrestling: Denver Colorado

- Championship Wrestling from Hollywood: David Marquez

- Chikara: Mike Quackenbush

- Combat Zone Wrestling: DJ Hyde

- Family Wrestling Entertainment: Jordan Schneider

- Heartland Wrestling Association: Chad Dellifield

- New York Wrestling Connection: John Curse

- Women Superstars Uncensored: Drew Cordeiro

- World Wrestling Council: Carlos Colon, Sr.

- Wrestling is Fun: Harvey Topmiddlebottom

Canada

- Canadian Wrestling's Elite: Danny Duggan

- Capital City Championship Combat: Mark Pollesel

- Inter Species Wrestling: Mike Rotch

Mexico

- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre: Francisco Luttheroth

United Kingdom

- 4 Front Wrestling: Philip Carter

- All Star Wrestling: Brian Dixon

- ATTACK! Pro Wrestling: Unknown Owner

- Fight Club Pro: Martin Zaki

- Futureshock Wrestling: Dave Rayne

- Grand Pro Wrestling: Heresy

- Insane Championship Wrestling: Mark Dallas

- International Pro Wrestling: United Kingdom: Daniel Elder

- Irish Whip Wrestling: Simon Rockford

- New Generation Wrestling: Darren Mason

- Premier British Wrestling: Kid Fite

- Preston Championship Wrestling: Steven Fludder

- Southside Wrestling Entertainment: Ben Auld

Japan

- Big Japan Pro Wrestling: Eiji Tosaka

- Dramatic Dream Team: Sanshiro Takagi

- Ice Ribbon: Emi Sakura

- Kaientai Dojo: Taka Michinoku

- Osaka Pro Wrestling: Super Delfin

- Oz Academy: Mayumi Ozaki

- Pro Wrestling ZERO1: Shinjiro Otani

- REINA × WORLD: Unknown Owner

- Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling: Meiko Satomura

- World Women's Wrestling Diana: Kyoke Inoue

- Wrestling New Classic: Yoshihiro Tajiri

Europe

- Fight Club Finland Raine Kauppinen

Australia

- Explosive Pro Wrestling: Unknown Owner

- Professional Wrestling Alliance: Henry Jones

Edited by TheWho87

• 3 weeks later...

A little update on the data, I've been doing the general updates as they happen but the biggest change I've been doing is with Resiliance, Toughness and Consistancy. Since reading though the guide the basic idea for each stat as I understand it is (Resiliance = Injury Prone, Toughness = Need to recover & Consistancy = Botch level) I've started to do a blanket base level for all workers who work the general American style that should make things more realistic since most stats in those areas (except Resiliance which should generally be high) were either super high (60-80) or extremply low (0-30) so generally most general workers would be in the 40 range which is slightly below average the exception would be most known/higher level workers but general indy guys are going to be low.

The main downside is this is going to be a long process to do so next update should be for August.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just having a look at this with my local indy promotion, some notes I made:

ICW
= Add Colt Cabana (facing Grado at Dave's Not Here Man! in August)
= Add Rhino (facing Jimmy Havoc at Fear and Loathing VI in October)
= Add Sabu (facing Jack Jester at Dave's Not Here Man!)

= Add BT Gunn

= Add Chris Renfrew
= Add Lionheart
= Add Mark Andrews (Welsh)
= Add The Sumerian Death Squad (Michael Dante and Tommy End, experience Medium)
= Add The New Age Kliq (BT Gunn and Chris Renfrew, experience Low)
= Create a women's division in Product
= Up Jack Jester's Brawling and Hardcore stats to C/C+ territory. Hardcore is his bread and butter, I simmed his upcoming match with Sabu and he complained about being in a hardcore match.

Would a division or being intergrated work better, beyond the feirce females shows its about 50/50 between all womens matches and intergender matches.

Do you know who's currently in the save pro westling movement beyond Mark Coffey and Nikki Storm?

EDIT

Also might not be getting this out for August hopefully should be out sometime next week with alot of fixes/clean up, I've gone through the top 20% in most areas updating and fixing stats (some guys were clearly way too high).

Edited by TheWho87

Would a division or being intergrated work better, beyond the feirce females shows its about 50/50 between all womens matches and intergender matches.

Do you know who's currently in the save pro westling movement beyond Mark Coffey and Nikki Storm?

EDIT

Also might not be getting this out for August hopefully should be out sometime next week with alot of fixes/clean up, I've gone through the top 20% in most areas updating and fixing stats (some guys were clearly way too high).

Integrated would also work, just right now all the women are auto-pushed as personalities. #SaveProWrestling is Joe Coffey, Mark Coffey and Nikki Storm. They kicked out Red Lightning when he lost the belt to Mikey Whiplash and then he was fired, although I suspect he'll be back.

REINA is under REINA Corporation control and this company set Tamashiro as owner

Like Shiraishi with All Japan Pro Wrestling

I don't know if Tamashiro is a male or female because REINA hasn't a website but just a blog and there aren't informations

Here is the next update for the database, a lot of the workers got cleaned up bit I didnt fully get round to finishing so thats a continuing thing Im going to work on. The workers for the main big promotions have been cleaned up and Ive tried to make the top 100 workers make more sense.

I plan to remove/convert Chikara in the next update to Wrestling Is and have the various brands as different events since most of the promotions tend to use similar talent because of that Wrestling is Fun will be removed/merged into Wrestling Is. Also for the next update I plan on adding in Wrestle-1 and Alpha-1. I've also tried to incorporate the suggesgions from the TEW13 update thread.

The picture pack isnt a full pack its everything except the workers, I have a backlog of pics to sort into my main folder.

Download: TEW10 August 13 Preview / Preview Pic Pack

Edited by TheWho87

• 3 weeks later...

Most likley although some feedback is also helpful ;)

So far so good, Ive been playing with a converted version in TEW 2013 and really enjoy the mod. I did change up some of the product settings and gave a boost to Cena's phycology a bit but I wont go into those because I don't know if they are a work in progress or not.

The popularity for both workers and companies are spot on though!

Also, I personally gave TNA a C instead of the B- in the Southeast region.

I hevent cleaned stats up that much but I don't plan on changing much with them unless mentioned.

A couple things that would be really handy would be tag teams, relationships and chemestry, they are a little neglected, I tend to only add blood relationships mostly.