FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

Yeah so this is another FIFA thread I'll be ignoring. I miss a time when the game could be discussed rather than reading the word dragons mentioned every three words and everybody wanks over each other said word and each other

Hopefully it might be a bit better next year.

• Like 5

Really hope the rumors about the South American leagues is true. I'd LOVE the Argentine and a fully licensed Brazilian league. Hell, more clubs included in the ROTW would be nice.

Hopefully we'll at least get a fake CCL to help with the career mode for Liga MX/MLS teams.

Yeah so this is another FIFA thread I'll be ignoring. I miss a time when the game could be discussed rather than reading the word dragons mentioned every three words and everybody wanks over each other said word and each other

Hopefully it might be a bit better next year.

Oh bore off.

The game is 100% up for discussion, so is what members of EWB do on FIFA. A lot of us play Clubs, together. So we talk about it. Not sure why you're thinking about us masturbating, nor why it was so exciting to you you messed your sentence up. No different than COD players using the Blops thread, Gears players using the Gears thread. I mean, Christ. Grow a pair. You want to discuss the game, so do we! We play it more than most, and would obviously be up for talking about it.

Ah, fuck.. +1 for Baddar. :(

As for what I want added, I only play Pro Clubs.. so just improve that. Added customisation and new features for the seasons would be great.

I for one cannot accept that you guys talk about what you guys like to do in this game. Count me out of hearing how much fun you guys have in a game in a thread about the game.

• Like 2

I, for one, hope this leads to TCO starting a rival pro clubs team to try and take over the Dragons.

I only really play pro clubs, but I'd definitely be up for playing ultimate team more if they got rid of contracts. That shit's just annoying and not at all fun.

It's also kind of boring playing ultimate team properly, then coming up against people with full gold teams in Division 5. There's only so much I can do with my bronze players :angry:

But yeah, I totally get that - but contracts just turn me off from playing instead of investing more time.

I want more facial hair!!! I want to be able to have a mustache not a Gary Neville partial goatee!!!!

Just more customization to Be a Pro really would be nice like a wider option of commentary names etc etc.

Still want my Be A Ref!

Seriously.

Obviously, this wouldn't work in online ranked matches, but the ability to make the key decisions in matches between friends (like the old SD games) either locally or unranked online would be fun. And I don't mean having an entire mode dedicated to it, either.

...or maybe I just don't enjoy playing football games enough any more. :shifty:

• Like 1