Madden 25

THE FEATURES YOU ASKED FOR

Madden NFL 25 also includes several fan-requested features, including full 32-team control, new commissioner tools, and a league transaction log. Also, fans of the NCAA Football franchise will be pleased to hear that they’ll be able to import their draft classes from NCAA Football 14 intoMadden NFL 25.

Sold.

Most of the cities you can move to in Madden NFL 25 Owner Mode were listed a couple of days ago. The Score received the full list of all 17 cities, including market size, fan personality and fan interest.
  • London, England
  • Los Angeles, California
  • Mexico City, Mexico
  • Toronto, Canada
  • San Antonio, Texas
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Brooklyn, New York
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Sacramento, California
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Portland, Oregon
  • Austin, Texas
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Houston, Texas

Cool article here: mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/21/connected-franchise-relocating-your-franchise/

Although the site is down right now.

Looks like you pick a city, then get asked which of the 3 new names or current name you'd like to use.

Then you get to chose a jersey style, you get 3 types of jersey (modern, traditional and something else) to pick from, they'll be linked to the team name/logo.

Then you pick a stadium type from 10 to chose from.

Chicago, Dublin and Houston are headscratchers for me.

I personally would have replaced them with Vegas, Vancouver and Honolulu, Hopefully they dont stck with just these 17 for the next 5 years though.

Miss being able to relocate to Bismark, ND and the one with like 17k population... Augusta, ME?

Man I'm gonna miss moving a team to Alaska

• Like 2

Interesting stuff, I'd like more creativity options though. Obviously, you don't want to go overboard and look like a semi-pro/Arena league team, but still, three doesn't seem like a lot.

I want to see more of how they're improving the on-the-field stuff, the evolution of the Infinity engine for example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/madden-share

SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE

Madden Share provides a one-stop shop to swap playbooks, rosters, gameplay sliders and more. Simply create your file and upload it to Madden Share directly from the game. Do you prefer a more arcade experience? Find some CPU and Player Skill sliders that make the game a bit more freewheeling. Did you create a killer playbook? Upload it and share your genius of X’s and O’s with the world.

One of the coolest things about playbooks in Madden Share is the ability to mix and match plays from a variety of teams.. Want to create the ultimate aerial attack? Mix the Patriots and Broncos’ playbooks, toss in a dose of Packers and sprinkle liberally with dashes of the New Orleans Saints, then serve to the Madden Share community and watch passing games explode. Custom playbooks, rosters and gameplay sliders can all be imported for use within your Connected Franchise.

madden-share-2.jpg

There’s sure to be a ton of content uploaded onto the Madden Share servers, so it’s important that you’ll be able to access the best files. Players can rate and sort content, so you'll know exactly what everyone thinks before you make the plunge with a download.

Madden Share will also highlight the newest and best content in a special “featured” area, ensuring you’ll always be up-to-speed on what’s available. The best community sliders, special playbooks direct from the Madden NFL development team, sponsored content and more can all be yours with a simple push of a button.

Marriott already doesn't!

Liking the idea of custom playbooks, although I'm sure there's going to be some serious cheese play online.

I try to run with it and then I remember I'm so shit at it :( .

I dominate the ground. Doesn't hurt having the monstrous 49ers offensive line, though.

I really like the custom playbooks, though. I just hope that the 49ers default playbook is overhauled to include all of the Pistol stuff. I want to run ridiculously convoluted running plays just like Harbaugh!

• 1 month later...