Football Manager 2014

Dan

I seem to have a habit of doing a Swansea game every year these days, a good little challenge I find, even moreso this time around with added European football.

Also usually do a Brighton save as they're local. Although this year I got them to the Prem in the second season, currently 8th after 20 games but lost interest. Can't get back into it.

I took Fleetwood to the Championship and then had the data corrupt, and for some reason, rolling saves were off.

So I said fuck it and went Chelsea. Into November in Year 2 now, having won the League and Super Cup in Year 1 and taking the Community Shield at the start of this season.

I usually start with Celtic to learn the ropes on a new game before moving around a bit. On my last game (which I really want to get back to if my computer isn't dead) I went from Celtic to Denmark to PSV (still at Denmark though) to Cardiff in the Championship a couple of seasons after they got relegated. Was going well until a new owner cut the wage bill by about 170k. Had to sell so many good players but still ended up top at the start of February.

I usually start with Celtic to learn the ropes on a new game before moving around a bit. On my last game (which I really want to get back to if my computer isn't dead) I went from Celtic to Denmark to PSV (still at Denmark though) to Cardiff in the Championship a couple of seasons after they got relegated. Was going well until a new owner cut the wage bill by about 170k. Had to sell so many good players but still ended up top at the start of February.

Not sure if you were doing 2 jobs at once, or if you were doing the ole Denmark and Holland are the same thing. :shifty:

On my FM12 Bohemians game without even noticing one my best players was sold to Sunderland because of his release clause.

Sure I made €10 million but now I have to replace him.

I made it to the 5th round of the FA Cup! I get drawn Man U/Bolton at home! 3rd in the league! I'm only slightly over my wage budget!

I'm using a 4-4-2. What is the best pairing for my strikers? I'm having a great time with a CF/TM (Bothroyd) and T/AF (Lisbie). I want to try a different formation but I'm worried I'm gonna bugger up my winning streak if I do.