WWE 2K14

apsham

Whelp. It's going to be a thing. As news updates hit I will be updating this post but so far they've revealed that the career mode this time around is going to focus on taking a created star to the top of the WWE.

Basically, Day of Reckoning 3?

Whelp. It's going to be a thing. As news updates hit I will be updating this post but so far they've revealed that the career mode this time around is going to focus on taking a created star to the top of the WWE.

Basically, Day of Reckoning 3?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Likely with less construction worker death.

• Like 1

The last one had THREE Triple Hs.

Unerringly real life accurate.

IconicLegendStar Triple H

LegendaryStarIcon Triple H

SuperstarIconLegend Triple H

• Like 3

Oh good. That's the sort of thing that always sounds promising, but ends up entailing bizarre Diva fantasy-fulfilment storylines, feuds with Vince McMahon and utterly insane Wrestlemania angles. Oh, and "slam this guy into the vending machine every bastard day for a year."

That said, if it includes any of the following, I'll let it slide;

1) Poorly programmed Triple Tier Cage Matches with Kevin Nash on a WCW show for some reason.

2) Candice Michelle's magic wand

3) Christian's time machine.

But when that feature allows you to have a gurning Billy Gunn despite the fact you've got him in very painful submissions, it's a great feature.

If you ever paired Billy Gunn's music with Undertakers titantron in WWF Wrestlemania you'll know just how much I loved the game.

• Like 1