The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Yanno, what, fair play to Holt. He came on and settled us down, won the ball a couple of times and kept his composure when other younger heads kept losing the ball.

If that's his job, he's doing it well. Couple of goals too and he's worth it.

Nice of you to ignore the reason why we are angry :P

You can tell you guys are a primarily Jewish fanbase, because Spurs fans are the ultimate Jewish mothers when it comes to kicking up fuss and being overly dramatic.

There's about twelve Jews at Tottenham. Fact.

I'm pretty sure it can be scientifically proven that in most cases, the higher a team finishes in the league, the worse their fans are.

Well Liverpool fans must be fine then...

Newcastle fans were indeed pretty horrible when they were top.

Of the Championship.

We were lovely, the pubs were full of friendly away fans! It even extended into promotion, top bants with Chelsea fans in the cup.

I can't really say I think the refereeing was biased or anything, it was just kind of awful. City got yellow cards they shouldn't have gotten, Capoue somehow didn't get booked for his challenge at the very start of the second half.

Let me be a beacon of calm and peace.

Tottenham should not have had Rose sent off.

Man City should have had a player sent off.

Man City should not have been awarded the penalty that made it 2-0.

Tottenham could quite possibly not had their goal disallowed that would have made it 1-1.

Should we have won? Would we have won? Unlikely, Man City are ridiculous when they're on form even against 11 men.

I doubt it would have been such a thrashing though.

• Like 1

Tottenham could quite possibly not had their goal disallowed that would have made it 1-1.

What a balanced and impartial account. Thank you.

• Like 3

Guys, you got battered 5-1. This wasn't a close match. You were hammered. Blame the ref is pointless, might need to take a look at your tactically inept manager instead who's plan was to go out there and "attack" and "play with freedom" against the best team in the world right now.

What a balanced and impartial account. Thank you.

I'll read this without my schmuck alarm on.

So thank you.

Guys, you got battered 5-1. This wasn't a close match. You were hammered. Blame the ref is pointless, might need to take a look at your tactically inept manager instead who's plan was to go out there and "attack" and "play with freedom" against the best team in the world right now.

Woah woah I'm pretty certain I said we'd sstill have lost.