The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

• Admin

Can Wigan, QPR, or Reading bounce back?

Will Watford do as well as they did last season without their loanees now that the regulations have been tightened up?

lol Leeds?

Blackburn to win it all!

Predicting these leagues is nigh on impossible but let's go for it anyway!

Also, fairly certain that nPower have not renewed their title sponsorship deal this season.

Orient to start badly and somehow make a late promotion push, but cocking it up three games from the end of the season. Possible cup run ending with a All Cockney Cup Final against West Ham.

Championship

1. Q.P.R

2. Nottingham Forrest

Play-Offs - Ipswich

Relegated - Millwall, Yeovil and Charlton

I think Ipswich will turn a few heads next season, and I'm not just saying it because I live here! Mick McCarthy is a huge difference maker and is going about his business quietly and already signed four players, and with DJ Campbell apparently signing a permenant deal they have the fire power in Campbell, McGoldrick, Nouble and Taylor to make them a real threat. If he signs a winger and manages to hold on to Cresswell, they have a very impressive team for Championship level. The form table showed that Ipswich were a top 6 side following MM taking over and he has the know how to get out of the league.

I think Davies will finally do it for Forrest and although I'm expecting a lot better from Blackburn, I still think they'll crumble, hanging on to Rhodes is a must. I've gone with QPR to win the league, because why not?

League One

1. Wolves

2. Bradford

Play-Offs - Coventry

Relegated - Rotherham, Walsall, Colchester and Preston

Guess work, I think you have to expect Wolves to bounce back and I'll go with Bradford to carry forward their momentum from an impressive season. The rest, meh.

League Two

1. Chesterfield

2. Northampton

3. Bristol Rovers

Play-Offs - Newport

Relegated - Fleetwood and Morecambe

Utter guess work I'm afraid.

I think Ipswich will turn a few heads next season, and I'm not just saying it because I live here!

No, you're saying it for exactly that reason.

• Like 3

I think Ipswich will turn a few heads next season, and I'm not just saying it because I live here!

Ipswich signed some chiropractors

Lineker must start all the threads! :shifty:

Anyway yeah, I see utterly no point predicting what's going to happen next season yet. It's still mid-June, nobody has any idea what their squads will even look like in the coming months.

We did this when we had Jewell as well. We'll start well, for maybe 3-5 games, do really shit, then get it together at the end to finish mid-table. I like Mick though, maybe we'll do slightly better. But play-offs? We'll be lucky. And even if Ipswich end there they'll cock it up. :lol:

• Like 1

We did this when we had Jewell as well. We'll start well, for maybe 3-5 games, do really shit, then get it together at the end to finish mid-table. I like Mick though, maybe we'll do slightly better. But play-offs? We'll be lucky. And even if Ipswich end there they'll cock it up. :lol:

See you at Wembley, then, Jimmy?