The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Rovers' pre-season games are the dullest ever. Away at Wrexham, Southport, Crewe, Rochdale and Preston, at Ewood against Everton. Lame.

Will be getting tickets for our opening game at Derby though as that is an easy journey for me to make.

Rovers' pre-season games are the dullest ever. Away at Wrexham, Southport, Crewe, Rochdale and Preston, at Ewood against Everton. Lame.

Will be getting tickets for our opening game at Derby though as that is an easy journey for me to make.

Orient vs New York Cosmo's, baby (H)

Brighton are now saying that Poyet was well aware of what was about to happen. So messy. What is the cause of all this anyway?

I thought it was the poo email?

To put it plainly <_<

Edited by ZJ Penn

• Admin
Coventry City administrator Paul Appleton has confirmed that the sale of the League One club to the Otium Entertainment Group has been completed. Although the sale is finalised, the club will remain in administration until a Creditors Voluntary Agreement is issued and agreed with all parties.