The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I like McDermott, I think he's the man take us back to where we belong but fuck me did he get it wrong today. Playing the two wingers we signed this week despite them having one training session with us between them was dumb and then dropping Matt Smith as well was absurd. Surely the point of signing the wingers was to provide service to Smith, there's no point knocking balls into Rossy, he's never going to win the vast majority of headers. Also going 3-4-3 was never going to work with the players we have. We need a serious rethink of our tactics before next weekend else Leicester will make it a cricket score.

We really are the drizzling shits, we desperately need something to come about from the Yeung case, because at the moment we're just in some kind of limbo which is seeing us just sink lower and lower.