The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

I went nuts and spent 6.99 on buying donuts, got Hans Moleman, Kearney and Squeaky-Voiced Teen from it. Just started building Nelson's house but my Squidport progress is getting very slow. I suppose it's good that you can't just buy everything straight away, it makes the game a lot longer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is, I found it after doing the same thing as Srar.

I'm 'playing' it, but I think its almost an obligation rather than an actual game to me. I play for two minutes at a time, work out when I'm next likely to pop on and set everyone on 8 hour tasks. Those two minutes of occasional dialogue and a bit of world building are fun, but otherwise its just a naff timekiller. The fact that the actual buyable currency units (donuts) are so hard to come by otherwise by comparison to say Jurassic Park Builder (yay Jurassic Park Builder!) doesn't help.

This and Jurassic Park Builder are both games primarily to pass the time for me at work, since I usually only get ten minutes or so between jobs, so it helps when theres nothing else to do but yeah, it's not something you're supposed to devote all your time to.

Next part of the mini-golf quest: Send Lisa to play for 24 hours

*Goes to Krusty Land*

Next part of the Krusty Land quest: Send Lisa on the Death Drop ride for 30 minutes

That shit is the fucking worst. I'm begrudged to spend 12 donuts on rushing her through the golf thing.

Me too. I'm sure there will be other events in the future though, they seem to be pretty good at bringing in new things to do.

I've not got very far with Krustyland at all, I just keep forgetting about it and sending people to do stuff in Springfield before I remember that some of them are needed in Krustyland. Nice to have something extra to do though.