(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

So...

It looks like Grabbo is being bought out.

Ughh. I don't like that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I would be ok with Scuderi, a cheap Clarkson (3rd line grinder! Or we can give that role to Ashton/Biggs/Ross), and Weiss.

But no more Bozak! I swear, I will be sick if we give him Grabbo money. He doesn't deserve shit. He is a product of his linemates, he doesn't make them better.

I don't mind Bozak, and I am kind of sick of the whole first line centre stuff. Look at the success of Lupul and Kessel with Bozak. I don't think he is a $5 mil a year guy, but I don't mind him playing with those two guys.

People are too attached to fitting people into spots, where I think the Leafs play with 3 lines they can evenly rotate.

Also, I think Boston got a ton for Seguin. He might go on to success in Dallas, but the Bruins added a few good pieces.

Danny Briere is going to Montreal. Its a pretty low risk move.

Edited by Toe

I hope the Leafs didnt cut a $5 million 2nd line center so that they could pay a different 2nd line center $5 million. Grabbo was overpaid, but Bozak and Clarkson will make about the same as he would have and aren't significantly better.

I just don't really see why the Leafs cut Grabbo. Not one other team was willing to offer a pick for him?

Chances are that all they could get was a deal that brought salary back, and Nonis has plans for the cap space.

Talk to us about the re-signing of Brian McGrattan, Gabe!

I think it's a pretty good signing. $750,000 per year for 2 years. He's a tough, character guy on a team that's getting younger. Those are essential pieces to keep the morale up and to make sure that the young guys are protected.

I'm a pretty big McGrattan fan, actually. The little things he does for the team are hard to replace.

Talk to us about the re-signing of Brian McGrattan, Gabe!

I think it's a pretty good signing. $750,000 per year for 2 years. He's a tough, character guy on a team that's getting younger. Those are essential pieces to keep the morale up and to make sure that the young guys are protected.

I'm a pretty big McGrattan fan, actually. The little things he does for the team are hard to replace.

It's actually a better deal then the one Nonis handed to Colton Orr, so at least there is that.

The comments section is the best.

"All this support for a Russian? They're using that money on real CANADIAN players like Bozak, Clarkson, and Liles."