(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Hopefully he comes back at the same level, but right now the most important thing is his health. Good thing Pittsburgh has plenty of good defensemen around.

The thing that's most worrying me come playoffs time is a lack of a top winger to play on Crosby's line and lack of a back up goalie incase Fleury plays badly. I would not be comfortable with Zatkoff in goal, and even if he's back, who knows if Vokoun would be able to play like last year.

Oh, and our third and fourth lines can't seem to score.

I feel bad for Norway. They're out match in every area, and look like a college team taking on Team Canada. They get the puck in their zone and it comes right out, during the odd chances that they actually get the puck out of their zone...

They caught a break with the goal, but Canada should be up 6 or 7 by now.

They looked downright flaccid against Finland. The Finns basically played ropeadope and were one sloppy Price rebound away from putting it. The defense is okay, and they seem to be using their size well, but their offense needs a shot in the arm, or the ass, or the head. Something.