NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

I hope you're wrong. If Toronto AND Washington make the playoffs in the same season, the Earth will implode.

Have you seen the bottom barrel of the East? It's like a horror show. When Marcin Gortat is good enough to put a team in the playoff mix you know how bad things are.

Ha! No. I'm a Knick fan so I'm too busy...

...looking at the middle of the East .:(

I hope you're wrong. If Toronto AND Washington make the playoffs in the same season, the Earth will implode.

Have you seen the bottom barrel of the East? It's like a horror show. When Marcin Gortat is good enough to put a team in the playoff mix you know how bad things are.

...looking at the middle of the East . :(

:({):

Don't worry, I'm sure that Carmelo is definitely staying after the season ends. He's a loyal guy who definitely wants to be part of a rebuilding process.

Don't worry, I'm sure that Carmelo is definitely staying after the season ends. He's a loyal guy who definitely wants to be part of a rebuilding process.

...sigh...

...I hate you, damshow.

...sigh...

...I hate you, damshow.

:wub:

This is going to be a long season to be a Bulls fan.

Derrick Rose is the ONLY player on the team who can penetrate. Everyone else takes a jump shot first, asks questions later. Our two options are have Derrick drive and hope for the best or dump it into Boozer. With everyone else, it's like the Ben Gordon days all over again. /gameoneoveroverreaction

I thought you were joking for a second. You weren't. Holy shit.

The Pistons won, that makes me happy. I didn't see the game but I guess the crowd gave Chauncey Billups a heck of an ovation, and he turned back the clock and did his Mr. Big Shot thing. It's good to see us get off to a good start without Jennings and Stuckey, should only be better when they return. Oh, and the that gigantic frontline played very well, especially Greg Monroe. Maybe us fans should reconsider being so open to moving him?