The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Thief at the end of the month, Infamous in March, MLB: The Show in April. Sucks we're essentially at the one game a month stage, but things are starting to pick up, I guess.

Yeah those are all cool. I never thought we would own a system where we buy everything they put out but we pretty much are right now. Thief is mostly paid off and Infamous is totally paid off. Business is picking up but I am getting impatient! I guess I'll take the next couple weeks and try and finish Marvel

I am super excited for Thief....plus, we get outlast for free at some point this month!

What is Outlast?

After only playing it a handful of times on a friends PS3 and being stuck with 360's abortion of a baseball game which I haven't bothered to play the past two years, The Show will be a great pick up when it comes out. Not too sure about the free game this month though, it screams to me of being a great looking HD version of a shitty Resident Evil knock off.

I don't think it is a Resident Evil knock off...in Resident Evil you can fight back.

Srar, Outlast is apparently a relatively scary game. So it should be a blast to play :D

And while I know nothing of Baseball, I've heard great things about The Show. I hope they release a demo for it.

also the Lego movie game is out on the 18th, I believe... I imagine it plays the same as the other Lego franchise games... might be worth a play, though.

EDIT: Apparently it's not like the other Lego games. Makes sense, actually.

Edited by 0wen

After only playing it a handful of times on a friends PS3 and being stuck with 360's abortion of a baseball game which I haven't bothered to play the past two years, The Show will be a great pick up when it comes out. Not too sure about the free game this month though, it screams to me of being a great looking HD version of a shitty Resident Evil knock off.

That's such a stupid thing to say. Literally the only things Resident Evil and Outlast have in common is that they're both horror games.

But man, fuck that Battlefield game and those Call of Duty games. They're just Doom clones.

• Like 1