Running music

Liam

So, I'm trying to all get up in this running-shiz again.

Now, I don't want standard running stuff, as it has kinda been done to death (you know, power ballads and Queen).

Prefer rock/metal, but don't mind a bit of rap/r'n'b/dance/etc if people make a play for it.

Bands/albums that are good for exercise?

Yeah, but I've been trying to also use it to listen to new music - I don't listen to music outside of running at the moment.

Listened to some Mountain Goats, Kvelertak and new earthtone9 over the past couple of runs. Just felt like checking out some general new stuff.

Yeah, but I've been trying to also use it to listen to new music - I don't listen to music outside of running at the moment.

Listened to some Mountain Goats, Kvelertak and new earthtone9 over the past couple of runs. Just felt like checking out some general new stuff.

I've only heard the singles so I can't say whether the album tracks are good but I've enjoyed Haim and Imagine Dragons' music whenever I've heard it, it's quite up beat too. New Manic Street Preachers is supposed to be good but I've only heard Show Me The Wonder. I personally enjoy the new Arctic Monkeys album but I'm not sure it lends itself to running music really.

Edit to say they're all a bit indie/soft rock as opposed to heavy rock.