[EWR] All Stars Scenario Version 1.0 (BETA TESTERS WANTED)

Hello Everyone

Okay so first of all I had a topic on this currently located on Page 2 but for some reason it is saying "Error" whenever I try and post in it. Tried everything I could think of including reboots and such and it wouldn't let me post so I had to start a new topic. If a MOD can merge them then happy days and thanks for it :bang:

So basically this is something I started a couple of years ago an All Stars Scenario for EWR. I had planned on finishing this a lot earlier but the task was SO much more than I had originally anticipated and I will openly admit to drifting away from the task for a considerable amount of time. While it is still not complete with everything I wanted I think its time that testers started giving the game a go.

On Feb 1st I plan on getting about 6-12 testers if possible to give the scenario a try and play it for a few weeks and give me feedback on all aspects including stats, roster, staff...you name it I would like feedback.

So far I have 6 Promotions and i am looking to add 2/3 more depending if im being honest on if I can be bothered. Those promotions I want to still add are ROH, WWWF and maybe WCCW/Japan Promotion. At the moment I also have JCP/WCW as 1 Promotion. Although I have a knowledge of JCP/NWA I would like to do more research if I am to split it up.

So here is what I have so far but first I should note when it comes to certain wrestlers. I have put the Wrestlers in the promotion where I felt they were most essential to their history, however you have people like Hulk Hogan who were essential to 2 Companies in WCW and WWF I have personally placed him in WCW. The reason being was his heel turn and the formation of the NWO were 100% essential to have in WCW. While he was obviously very important in WWF I feel that Vince McMahon had a lot more stars who the company could have been built around had Hogan not been there basically to me Hogan being heel in the NWO probably saved WCW where as in WWF he just helped it grow.

There are other examples like Curt Henning is in AWA rather than WWF and Rob Van Dam in ECW rather than WWE but you get the idea, any suggestions im more than happy for the help. I had to do a lot of research for AWA so if its not a good roster for them then apologies (H)

In total I currently have 1447 Wrestlers, 471 Members Of Staff so obviously still quite a bit more to do. Below is the current rosters like I said any suggestions please let me know.

What I need like said in Topic Title is BETA Testers to give me the feedback. However and you will all probably think im being daft for this but I want the feedback private. In case things are wrong I don't want them out publically I want to see to it myself, you can think im daft but hey ive spent a lot of time on this.

So if you are interested in being a BETA tester send me a PM telling me why you would like to try it and we can take it from there (H)

Thanks Guys

Nathan

World Wrestling Federation

In the early 1980's Vince McMahon Jr. began his rise to the top of the wrestling world. He launched his assault upon the regional promotions by buying up their TV Slots and their top talent in the first ever true attempt to take Professional Wrestling National. Over the next 3 decades he would not only solidify a National Product but would launch his organization to a global scale wiping out any attempt at competition even in its finest hour purchasing rival World Championship Wrestling in 2001. While there has been bumps along the way nobody can deny that Vince McMahon earned his rank as the greatest mind in the history of the wrestling industry.

Now is your chance to relive some of their greatest stars circa 1983-2002. Whether it be the likes of Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior and Andre The Giant leading in the golden age of wrestling. Bret Hart and The Undertaker leading us into The New Generation or the likes of Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, The Rock and Triple H dominating the Attitude Era bringing the adult orientated wrestling mainstream. Now is your chance to combine all these great eras and try to solidify the World Wrestling Federation as the top promotion of all time.

Main Eventers:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior
Andre the Giant
Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker
Bret Hart
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Yokozuna
Mankind

Upper Mid Carders:

Rowdy Roddy Piper
Sgt. Slaughter
Big Bossman
X-Pac
Owen Hart
Jake Roberts
Davey Boy Smith
Ted Dibiase Sr.

Mid Carders:

Mr. Ass
Road Dogg
Faarooq
Bradshaw
Jimmy Snuka
Jim Duggan
Big John Studd
One Man Gang
Jim Neidhart
Honky Tonk Man
Iron Sheik
Nikolai Volkoff
Ax
Smash
Tito Santana
Rick Martel
Bam Bam Bigelow
Tatanka
Val Venis
Goldust
Hardcore Holly
Rikishi
Paul Orndoff
Jacques
Pierre
I.R.S
Dynamite Kid
Junkyard Dog

Lower Mid carders:

Haku
Bad News Brown
Marty Jannetty
Scotty 2 Hotty
Grandmaster Sexay

Val Venis
Godfather
Marc Mero
Savio Vega
Brian Pillman
Earthquake
Typhoon

Women:

Chyna
Sable
Sunny
Ivory

The Kat
The Fabulous Moolah

Managers:

Bobby Heenan
Paul Bearer
Mr. Fuji
Jimmy Hart

Non Wrestlers:

Gorilla Monsoon

Shane McMahon

Vince McMahon

Linda McMahon

WWE

In 2002 riding high after eliminating their competition in WCW and ECW while riding low after being defeated by some Panda's the World Wrestling Federation became World Wrestling Entertainment. Gradually WWE would switch back to what they were comfertable with in Family Friendly Programming making the sponsors happy and leaving most of the Attitude Era behind. What became is the product you see today. Though there is no denying the product has still produced some world class matches and stars including the likes of John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Batista and many more.

The last decade has seen many more legitimate athletes cement places at top of the wrestling industry and Wrestlemania has gotten bigger than ever. Such events as The Elimination Chamber, TLC and Money in the Bank have become welcome additions to the classics ensuring the roster have many new ways in keeping the current generation of fan entertained. Can you see the current product to the top of the wrestling world?

Main Eventers:

John Cena

Triple H

Batista

Randy Orton

CM Punk

Kane

Big Show

Brock Lesnar

Chris Jericho

Edge

Upper Mid Carder:

Christian

Daniel Bryan

Alberto Del Rio

Eddie Guerrero

Kofi Kingston

Wade Barrett

Sheamus

Mark Henry

Mid Carders:

Matt Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Shelton Benjamin

MVP

John Morrison

The Great Khali

Carlito

Chris Masters

Dolph Ziggler

Paul London

Brian Kendrick

William Regal

Finlay

Cody Rhodes

Ted Dibiase Jr

Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns

Santino Marella

The Miz

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Jack Swagger

Umaga

Bobby Lashley

Evan Bourne

Chavo Guerrero

Drew McIntyre

Curtis Axel

Antonio Cesaro

Bray Wyatt

Lower Micarders:

Luke Harper

Erick Rowan

Zack Ryder

Curt Hawkings

Vladimir Kozlov

Ezekiel Jackson

Sin Cara

Justin Gabriel

Heath Slater

Tyson Kidd

David Hart Smith

Women:

Beth Phoenix

Natalya

AJ Lee

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Trish Stratus

Lita

Eve Torres

Michelle McCool

Katilyn

Maria

Layla

Stacy Kiebler

Managers:

Zeb Colter

Vickie Guerrero

Ricardo Rodriguez

Khosrow Daivari

Non Wrestlers:

Stephanie McMahon

Brad Maddox

Teddy Long

Jim Crockett Promotions/World Championship Wrestling

In the golden age of regional wrestling the NWA was the premier organization in the Wrestling Industry split between several regional promoters who would all vote on the major NWA Champions as well as having their own. The Champion would then as well as working within his home territory travel around to all the other territories allowing the regional promotions advertise a World Champion's appearence weeks and sometimes even months in advance. However in the early 1980's the majority of the power in the NWA fell within Jim Crockett Promotions. While still regional themselves they had undoubtedly the greatest stars that the NWA had to offer. They gave birth to Starrcade and were the ones to beat until Vince McMahon Jr got on the scene.

In the late 80's however still reeling from the competition of the World Wrestling Federation who had gone Global Jim Crockett Jr decided to sell up his company to Media Mogul Billionaire Ted Turner who always had a soft spot for wrestling after performing so well on his network. Under the Turner Network Umbrella WCW was born and with Eric Bischoff at the helm exploded into something that even at the time the World Wrestling Federation was un reachable. With the birth of the NWO and the top babyfaces like Sting and Goldberg battling them they pushed the WWF to "Financial Peril". Eventually however a mixture of Ego's backstage and mis management from those in a position of power lead to WCW's untimely demise. Now combine the stars of JCP and WCW and Can you lead them once again to their former glory and out do the competition or will they crash and burn to the power of McMahon?

Main Eventers:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Kevin Nash

Goldberg

Diamond Dallas Page

Sting

Big Van Vader

Lex Luger

Scott Steiner

Rick Rude

Ric Flair

Upper Mid Carders:

Scott Hall

Booker T

Magnum TA

The Great Muta

Ricky Steamboat

Sid Vicious

Jack Brisco

Gerald Brisco

Dory Funk Jr

Dusty Rhodes

Mid Carders:

Hawk

Animal

Abdullah The Butcher

Stevie Ray

Brian Knobs

Jerry Sags

Billy Kidman

Konnan

Rey Mysterio

Ultimo Dragon

Chris Kanyon

Scott Norton

Brian Adams

Brian Clarke

Rick Steiner

The Barbarian

Ricky Morton

Robert Gibson

Nikita Koloff

Ivan Koloff

Buff Bagwell

Barry Windham

Arn Anderson

Tully Blanchard

Dean Malenko

Bobby Eaton

Stan Lane

Michael Hayes

Jimmy Garvin

Terry Gordy

Lower Midcarders:

Scott Norton

Steve Williams

The Warlord

Shane Helms

Shannon Moore

Evan Karagis

Hugh Morrus

Violent J

Shaggy 2 Dope

Vampiro

Mike Sanders

Sean O’Haire

Mark Jindrak

Juventud Guerrera

Psicosis

Managers:

Harley Race

Non Wrestlers:

Eric Bischoff

Vince Russo

American Wrestling Association

Before the Global Wrestling scene you see today the wrestling world was a very different beast. While the NWA was revered as the king of professional wrestling there were those who opposed how the NWA worked and broke free from them and one of those individuals was Verne Gagne who had founded the AWA. While still a regional promotion in terms of prestige they were hot on the tail of the NWA and in a back and forth jockey with the WWWF for 2nd place in the wrestling world. While the AWA respected the tradition of old school wrestling it was the home of many of the wrestlers who would go on to find Global game in the 80's and 90's.

The likes of Curt Henning, Shawn Michaels, Marty Jannetty, Scott Hall, Yokozuna, Bobby Heenan and even Hulk Hogan himself would hone their skills in the hollowed grounds of the AWA and while it seemed that with the ability to turn out such stars that the sky was the limit the old school mind set was what ultimately held the AWA down. Those who were the stars of the 60's and 70's protected their spots well beyond their prime and would bury all those who tried to break the trend. Even the ones who did break through seemed to be relatives of the stars of the past. When the WWF went National the AWA was perhaps the biggest casualty and although Verne stood firm against them it would be a matter of time before they could not survive losing their stars to the bright lights of WWF and NWA. Can you rewrite their history and see them obtain Global Dominance

Main Eventers:

Curt Henning

Jerry Lawler

Larry Zbysko

Nick Bockwinkel

Stan Hansen

Verne Gagne

Upper Mid Carders:

Buddy Rose

Col. Debeers

Bruiser Brody

Superstar Billy Graham

Mid Carders:

Brad Rheingans

Greg Gagne

Ken Patera

Nord The Barbarian

Pat Tanaka

Paul Diamond

Ron Garvin

Soldat Ustinov

Jerry Blackwell

Mad Dog Vachon

Jim Brunzell

Mike Enos

Wayne Bloom

Larry Henning

Kevin Walchoz

Baron von Raschke

Boris Zhukov

Lower Mid Carders:

Buddy Rose

Chavo Guerrero Sr.

Del Wilkes

Dennis Condrey

DJ Peterson

Doug Summers

Hector Guerrero

Mando Guerrero

Randy Rose

Tommy Lane

Managers:

Lord Alfred Hayes

Adnan Al Kaissie

Extreme Championship Wrestling

If there was ever proof that a Wrestling Company can make a go of trying to hit the big time while appealing to only 1 Demographic then you have to read the story of Paul Heyman and Extreme Championship Wrestling. Originally enterting the company in 1993 replacing Eddie Gilbert as Head Booker and eventually over taking Todd Gordon as owner Paul Heyman had a vision in the midst of family friendly cartoon characters dominating Wrestling that there would be one saving grace who would appeal to the older male who increasingly wanted to see Violence and Girls and you know sometimes Violence with Girls.

ECW can probably be credited with the WWF Attitude Era and while they set the standard for pushing buttons and changing what the fans wanted to see in their wrestling it was ultimately unable to compete with the bank balance of Ted Turner and Vince McMahon. Regularly losing its top stars to its rivals constantly set it back. PPV Providers and Sponsors were constantly afraid of what Paul Heyman might do next and the Mass Transit Incident was of course a huge blow to the company. Eventually they folded in 2001 selling to the WWF but can you lead them to compete with the competition. The talent is there but is the business savvy?

Main Eventers:

Taz

Sabu

Raven

Shane Douglas

The Sandman

Tommy Dreamer

Rob Van Dam

Terry Funk

Upper Mid Carders:

Justin Credible

Lance Storm

Jerry Lynn

Mike Awesome

Masato Tanaka

Bam Bam Bigelow

Rhino

Steve Corino

Mid Carders:

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

New Jack

Mustafa Saed

Pitbull #1

Pitbull #2

Stevie Richards

Blue Meanie

The Blue Nova

Mikey Whipwreck

Tajiri

Kid Kash

Chris Candido

Little Guido

Tony Mamaluke

Christian York

Joey Matthews

Perry Saturn

John Kronus

Simon Diamond

Johnny Swinger

CW Anderson

Chris Chetti

Danny Doring

Roadkill

Super Crazy

Taka Michinoku

Al Snow

Brian Lee

Too Cold Scorpio

Eddie Gilbert

Lower Mid Carders:

Spike Dudley

Ian Rotten

Axl Rotten

Balls Mahoney

EZ Money

Julio Dinero

Chris Hamrick

Women:

Elektra

Jasmine St. Claire

Jazz

Francine

Beulah McGilicutty

Dawn Marie

Managers:

Bill Alfonso

Lou E Dangerously

Judge Jeff Jones

Joel Gertner

Non Wrestlers:

Paul Heyman

Cyrus

NWA: Total NonStop Action

In 2002 the Wrestling World was in a state of Monopoly. In the space of 2 months the two main competitiors to the World Wrestling Federation had either been sold or folded leaving Vince McMahon with virtually no competition. A lot of established stars had no company to call home and a lot of upcoming talent found themselves in trouble as with only 1 big company left it became a lot harder to get your foot in the door. Enter Jeff Jarrett and "The Summer Of No Worries". As Jeff Jarrett was still under contract to Time Warner and sitting at home collecting pay checks for doing absolutely nothing he began to dream of a company who could live on week to week pay per views. Daring to highlight what the WWE would not by creating a Luchadore/Cruiserweight Division entitled The X Division. Where it was not about Weight Limits it was about No Limits.

The X Division was a HUGE success and people tuned in to see it. TNA listened and had the X Division headlining shows, they had a strong Tag Team Division and had a solid group of Main Eventers who had risen from the world of the Indie's or been overlooked elsewhere previously. TNA would grow to a prime time TV slot on Spike, Monthly PPV's and while they may have slipped in the last couple of years nobody can deny the potential is absolutely incredible. Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Abyss and more gave a variety of styles and something that wrestling fans would flock to see. In this reality do TNA deserve the top spot or will they follow the recent footsteps set by Hogan, Bischoff and Dixie and begin to fade?

Main Events:

Jeff Jarrett

Kurt Angle

Abyss

Samoa Joe

AJ Styles

Christopher Daniels

Upper Mid Carders:

D’lo Brown

Ron Killings

Ken Shamrock

Bobby Roode

Austin Aeries

Malice

Monty Brown

Mr. Anderson

Mid Carders:

Alex Shelley

Chris Sabin

Elix Skipper

Low Ki

Chris Harris

James Storm

Glenn Gilberti

Chase Stevens

Andy Douglas

Petey Williams

Eric Young

Johnny Devine

Ron Harris

Don Harris

Erik Watts

David Young

Gran Apollo

Lance Hoyt

Amazing Red

Sonny Siaki

Frankie Kazarian

Matt Bentley

Sonjay Dutt

Magnus

Doug Williams

Homicide

Hernandez

Jay Lethal

Lower Mid Carders:

Puma

Suicide

Hector Garza

Matt Sydal

Shocker

Jose Maximo

Joel Maximo

Trytan

Kevin Northcutt

Joe E Legend

Kenny King

Shark Boy

Knockouts:

Mickie James

Tara

Velvet Sy

Angelina Love

Awesome Kong

Jackie Moore

Traci Brooks

ODB

Gail Kim

Managers:

James Mitchell

Goldylocks

Non Wrestlers:

Dixie Carter

Jeremy Borash

Edited by iDOL

Dam don't got the time or enough access to a computer atm to be a reliable tester but I'll definitely be downloading an playing it when it's finished.

Awesome job man an I been here off an on since u announced u were gonna start it so much respect to u for keeping with it no1 can blame u for stepping away from for any amount of time u wanted it's such a hard scenario to put together that so many people tried and quit it's just great that you would still go back to it an finish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys allow me to send my apologies. I had planned to get 6 testers or so at the start of Feb...I have had 2 and 1 of them hasn't said a single thing yet. I haven't been online here for a while.

I am going to choose a few more this weekend...If I haven't replied to your PM apologies I have every intention of allowing you to be a BETA Tester. Inlcuding some great people who offered their services for making skins and such its greatly appreciated.