EWR 2014 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Only a Data Update this month, we'll be back to the Full/Data/Beginners next month...

Worked on a lot of the overness discussion and judging by the end of the February thread, there's more to go through... Plan to add a chunk of workers this month, as again, we'll be back to the "three release month...

Plan to come back relatively soon, possibly even later tonight, to make some notes on past suggestions...

-Bill

MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/folpa6blbo1dgdi/MARUPDATE.zip

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 4

Great update Bill.

Main Event should have Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton as the commentary team.

Ellis Edwards should be in WWE as a stunt coordinator. Perhaps he should be a road agent?

Remove Hermie Sadler as announcer for TNA, I don't think he has appeared since 2009.

Remove Jason Hervey from TNA, pretty sure he was only with TNA due to Bischoff relationship.

John Gaburick is TNA's head of talent relations (along with production), make him a road agent?

Ricky Steamboat is now a trainer for WWE.

Steve Keirn should be a trainer for WWE.

Tom Phillips should be raised to 70.

Titan beat Averno for the Mexican National Welterweight title and should be the champion right now..

Remove Jason Hervey from TNA, pretty sure he was only with TNA due to Bischoff relationship.

BHE TV still has a working relationship with TNA. While Bischoff hasn't been at a TNA show in quite some time now Hervey is still there for all the TV tapings and produces backstage segments.

Alexander Rusev is 28 years old.
make Alex Riley a Non-Wrestler, he is a commentator now in NXT and on the RAW pre/after show.
make William Regal a Non-Wrestler. He didn't wrestle since the whole Ambrose in FCW.
remove Ryan Katz, Robbie Brookside and Sara Del Rey from NXT and make them Non-Wrestlers.
up Bray Wyatt's overness 90 and his charisma to 92.
up El Torito's overness to 72.
Lana is 28 years old.
Enzo Amore is 27 years old.
Both Billy Gunn and Jesse James should be midcarders, gimmick to Degenerate, and both Heels.
make Mickey Keegan a Non-Wrestler, change his gimmick to Staff Member.
up Roman Reigns' overness to 90.
change Adam Rose's gimmick to Rock Star.
change Shaun Rickers name to Slate Randall.
Rename Montel Vontavious Porter to just MVP.
Rename Big E Langston name to just Big E
Rename Antonio Cesaro to just Cesaro, up his overness to 86.
Rename Jeff Hardy to Willow, change his gimmick to Weirdo.
Rename Tensai to Jason Alberts, tick announcer, make him a Non-Wrestler and change his gimmick to Staff Member.
up Hulk Hogan's charisma to 96 and change his gimmick to Unique.
remove Sting from TNA.
Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Steve Austin and Brock Lesnar.
Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Steve Austin and John Cena.
Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Steve Austin and Scott Hall.
Change the HATE relationship between Goldberg and Scott Hall to a DISLIKE.
  • Like 1

While I agree that Regal should be a non-wrestler, he's had several matches since the Ambrose feud, including one against Cesaro about a month ago.

Roman Reigns definitely shouldn't be at 90 overness, that puts him amongst the upper echelon of main eventers in the world, which he's absolutely not. Early 80s, maybe.

Why remove Sara Del Rey and Robbie Brookside from NXT? That's where they work.

• Like 3

When you say Psicosis_II in the Pic Changes doc (second to last) do u mean Psicosis becuase I can't find Psicosis_II in my Pic folder?

This is probably due to me making a mistake in the January Update... In that update, I had "Rename Psicosis_II.jpg to Psyco_Ripper.jpg" In my personal copy, I accidentally changed Psicosis to Psyco Ripper, leaving Psicosis II alone.

My guess is, you (and anyone else that followed my instructions the correct way) renamed Psicosis II to Psyco Ripper in your game (which was the correct way)... Ignoring the last two lines of the Pic changes doc, leaving Psicosis alone and simply renaming Psyco_Ripper.jpg to Reaper.jpg should solve your problem.

In short, Psyco Ripper is the same guy as Psicosis II, who should now be named Reaper. Hope this makes sense.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Alter the card positions to these workers as follows (recommendations based solely on their real-life positions in FWE):

Angelina Love - midcard

Brian Kendrick - midcard

Eddie Kingston - midcard

Homicide - midcard

Matt Striker - midcard

Stevie Richards - midcard

Here's the problem... These workers are all in promotions that are bigger than FWE. I'll use Angelina Love as an example, since she's first on this list:

She is a Main Eventer with Shimmer/Shine, which is a Cult promotion. The range of overness for a Main Eventer in a Cult Promotion is 66-100. To make her a midcarder in FWE, her overness would have to be between 36 and 45, as FWE is a Regional promotion. Otherwise, when playing FWE, you'll get a note saying that she needs to be promoted up the card immediately after starting playing.

The only way to have them fit these card positions would be to lower their overness, but that would mean that they wouldn't meet the requirements to be at the legit card positions that they are in in other promotions. In those cases, I try to make sure that they are able to be in the most realistic card position for the highest promotion that they work for. Hopefully, that makes sense.

Increase 2 Cold Scorpio's overness to 58

54 is the highest he can go and still be a midcarder in FWE, which is his only promotion.

Add tag team Rhodes and Fernandez with Dusty Rhodes and Raging Bull 30 exp, inactive

The "Raging Bull" in the game seems to be an amalgam... The pic certainly isn't Manny Fernandez, but the birthmonth and age seem to be correct for Fernandez. No clue who the pic is of and can't find any info on the "Regime" tag team with the Portuguese Stallion, so it might be easiest to just update the stats/fins and pic so that it is Fernandez, as he is still wrestling and isn't in the game, at least to my knowledge. anyone with suggestions on stat changes to do this is welcome to chime in... Or, if anyone knows if it is a different person altogether.

Jordynne Grace is 23

I know that's what it says on a lot of her, but she admits in an interview that she is 18... Her birthmonth is in March and the interview was posted on June 2, 2013, a few months after her 18th birthday. A link the the audio is here: http://ringbellesonline.com/2013/06/02/my-name-is-jordynne-grace/

Remove Bobby Heenan from the game?, I doubt we're gonna see him on tv ever again, and I think all of his stats should be 0 should he stay in the game.

Heenan is still making appearances at shows... In fact, he's scheduled to be at a show in my hometown later this month and I belive he is goin got be at WrestleCon in New Orleans during WrestleMania weekend.

Make Matt Morgan a non-wrestler

Is he no longer wrestling for FWE? That's the only promotion he is in ingame.

change Leo Kruger/Adam Rose's gimmick to Rock Star.

In order for the Rock Star gimmick to work, the worker has to have a charisma of 80 or greater... He's at 68 currently... That's a pretty big bump just for a gimmick change... Does he deserve 80 charisma? I set him to Egomaniac for the time being.

Change Mustafa to a face

Suggestion on gimmick? "Gangsta" doesn't work with faces.

Change Silas Young to main event in AAW

Change Dinastia to lower midcard

Change Gunner to upper midcard in TNA

Change Ivelisse Velez to main event in SWA-SW

These would require significant overness changes... In Ivelisse's case for example, it means a 15 point overness boost and promoting her to Main Event status in both WWN and FWE as well...

-Bill

Alexander Rusev is 28 years old.
make Alex Riley a Non-Wrestler, he is a commentator now in NXT and on the RAW pre/after show.
make William Regal a Non-Wrestler. He didn't wrestle since the whole Ambrose in FCW.
remove Ryan Katz, Robbie Brookside and Sara Del Rey from NXT and make them Non-Wrestlers.
up Bray Wyatt's overness 90 and his charisma to 92.
up El Torito's overness to 72.
Lana is 28 years old.
Enzo Amore is 27 years old.
Both Billy Gunn and Jesse James should be midcarders, gimmick to Degenerate, and both Heels.
make Mickey Keegan a Non-Wrestler, change his gimmick to Staff Member.
up Roman Reigns' overness to 90.
change Adam Rose's gimmick to Rock Star.
change Shaun Rickers name to Slate Randall.
Rename Montel Vontavious Porter to just MVP.
Rename Big E Langston name to just Big E
Rename Antonio Cesaro to just Cesaro, up his overness to 86.
Rename Tensai to Jason Alberts, tick announcer, make him a Non-Wrestler and change his gimmick to Staff Member.
up Hulk Hogan's charisma to 96 and change his gimmick to Unique.
remove Sting from TNA.

I don't agree with making William Regal and Tensai being non-workers. Albert and Regal have wrestled on TV in the last six months (remember non-workers cannot work in matches on TV like the Outlaws do who currently are non-workers in the game.) Compare that to Riley who last wrestled in July (though making a worker a non-worker can only be changed in editor mode or arsenic style editors.)

What is Mickey Keegan actually doing now? Last I heard he was a jobber for NXT (and not listed on the roster page.)

The overness uppages I disagree with. If anyone wants my views on overness, they were in the end of the February update thread. Though for Bray and Roman I agree with other posters, they aren't in main event level, they are almost borderline.

FYI, Tensai has a staff member gimmick already as well as Billy Gunn and Road Dogg with their Degenerate gimmicks.

The only way I can see it is if they become Staff. I would suggest it for Brookside because he is near 50 and would likely be retired and never work in North America again. (I think he only did a few WCW dates previously.) Compare to Sara Del Rey who would likely end up in SHIMMER and/or SHINE and Katz who I would imagine go back to California and work with the Satino Brothers School and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

Their stats will grow if you keep them in NXT.

Not really due to their ages. It wont be as fast.

im still totally against this, as we don't know how this angle is gonna play out yet. we should wait until April before we make any chances to see what becomes of the angle.

We should only because Willow hasn't debuted yet. We all know it is Jeff Hardy has been Willow (The Whisp) in OMEGA (and in WWE as Wildo) but I doubt it would be anything like a split identity.

Santino Bros Wrestling School should be CWF-H's developmental territory. Their shows ave been turned into the breeding ground for CWF-H.

He retired in January.

The overness uppages I disagree with. If anyone wants my views on overness, they were in the end of the February update thread. Though for Bray and Roman I agree with other posters, they aren't in main event level, they are almost borderline.

Fans are chanting like crazy for Reigns, he's the most over member of the Shield. Fans want to see him kick ass. Wyatt gets great reactions as well.

What is Mickey Keegan actually doing now? Last I heard he was a jobber for NXT (and not listed on the roster page.)

He suffered a career ending injury and works as a Producer in NXT.

Edited by hippie

He retired in January.

Fans are chanting like crazy for Reigns, he's the most over member of the Shield. Fans want to see him kick ass. Wyatt gets great reactions as well.

He suffered a career ending injury and works as a Producer in NXT.

Roman and Bray are on the verge of being there but they are not there YET. Fans chanted Feed Me More like crazy in October and November but Ryback never broke out more than the upper midcard.

As for the injury, perhaps make Mickey Keegan a road agent staff member for WWE if he did suffer that kind of injury.

• Like 1

The only way I can see it is if they become Staff. I would suggest it for Brookside because he is near 50 and would likely be retired and never work in North America again. (I think he only did a few WCW dates previously.) Compare to Sara Del Rey who would likely end up in SHIMMER and/or SHINE and Katz who I would imagine go back to California and work with the Satino Brothers School and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

I wouldent suggest it for Brookside either, before he left the UK to work in NXT he was still working on a semi-regular basis across Europe and if he were released tomorrow I'm sure it would not be long before he would return to the UK and get back into the UK scene
  • Like 1

I wouldent suggest it for Brookside either, before he left the UK to work in NXT he was still working on a semi-regular basis across Europe and if he were released tomorrow I'm sure it would not be long before he would return to the UK and get back into the UK scene

Brookside only ever had four US appearances though all in 1997 (all for WCW) and none in Canada or Mexico (the playable areas in the game.) We have to remember that in EWR (not TEW) Europe is not playable areas in the game. Unless he does a one-off for say CHIKARA, I would imagine he would never work North America again.

You people act like I said that they should be removed from the game and to be put in the Staff section. If they get released then you could easily make them back to be Midcarders, Lowcarders, etc.

Not IN THE GAME. Say Sara Del Ray gets released (in-game) she would only take non-worker roles and then you would only be able to use Arsenic to fix her to be a wrestler (as changing them back in the traditional editor (through copy-paste) can and will reek havoc on your contracts and morale in your game.) Plus in-game it is weird because they should be trainers (and not non-workers) but unlike TEW you have two separate databases for workers and staff where your staff workers can still wrestle and here in EWR there is a split between them and they cannot be used at all.

In the limitations in this game, I stray away from non-workers just because of the limitations that it cramps booking (unless they REALLY don't work like the McMahons, Dusty, JBL, ect.) because they can't be used on tv in matches so like for the Outlaws.

I would raise Adam Rose's charisma to 73 and make him a face. It seems like he is more face based on fan reactions.

Brie Bella should have Girl Power or Girl-Next-Door as her gimmick.

Nikki Bella should have Old School Face as her gimmick.

Edit:

I would add Alpha Female and Bad Bones to TNA.

Edited by mkpunk

Brookside only ever had four US appearances though all in 1997 (all for WCW) and none in Canada or Mexico (the playable areas in the game.) We have to remember that in EWR (not TEW) Europe is not playable areas in the game. Unless he does a one-off for say CHIKARA, I would imagine he would never work North America again.

When was the guidelines changed for this database that any worker not active in North America gets removed?

Brookside is one of a few name European talents that should be kept in as long as they are activly wrestling regardless of region, personally when I played EWR I liked brining in workers from non game regions to do US vs. the World matches.

• Like 1

When was the guidelines changed for this database that any worker not active in North America gets removed?

Brookside is one of a few name European talents that should be kept in as long as they are activly wrestling regardless of region, personally when I played EWR I liked brining in workers from non game regions to do US vs. the World matches.

What I am saying is unlike the guys who wet on learning excusrions, there are some guys in the game who could be removed and most wouldn't complain because they don't use them. What I am saying is Brookside had a cup of coffee in America but likely would never work in America after being done as a trainer. I know there's the Johnny Saints who wrestle into their 70's but most after 40-50, are done and maybe do a show every few months or a year like say Mike Bucci. Brookside being gone as a worker and being made a trainer has no real negative effect other than having to pick another European talent to replace him in that role.