TEW2013: Real World Update: April 2014

Big thanks to everyone who helped with the updates, normal update/roster/title changes, This month will see a pre and post mania update, minor note, Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy is added but set to retired, as the AI books Mania as a tournament otherwise

hope you enjoy

This is the Pre Wrestlemania Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/25mg07a5gys6adc/TEW2013AprilPreMania2014.rar

Post Mania update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tbc7g888qh3yp42/TEW2013AprilPostMania2014.rar

Brand NEW PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eooiky4kger4bma/TEW2013AprilPreManiaPeople.rar

Brand NEW People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b99jx9c25d5sxt8/TEW2013AprilPreManiaPicPack.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//

How to install a mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wgeaysD5S0E

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

Edited by cpt.charisma

thanks for the update

suggestions for relationships to add (from watching the Candice & Joey Show)

- Joey Ryan & Chris Hero strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & B-Boy strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Cheerleader Melissa strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Drake Younger strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Adam Pearce strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Excalibur strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Disco Machine strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Super Dragon strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Christina Von Eerie strong friendship

- Joey Ryan & Veda Scott strong friendship

- Candice LeRae & Cheerleader Melissa strong friendship

- Candice LeRae & Christina Von Eerie strong friendship

- Candice LeRae & Veda Scott strong friendship

- Candice LeRae & B-Boy strong friendship

- Candice LeRae & Adam Pearce strong friendship

- Candice is still good friends with Chris Hero, maybe Change their relationship from split up to strong friendship?

- Maybe it's just me but from what I've seen I think Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan should either be best friends or have a romantic relationship (dating? engaged?)

- Young Lions should be set to active in Japan (and maybe Mexico?)

- I think Loyalty should be set to active in Japan and Mexico

- Anarchy Wrestling is not a member of the NWA

- Franklin Dove should be the owner of Anarchy Wrestling (delete the AW Owner)

- I think JT Talent is the current Anarchy Wrestling booker (delete the AW Booker)

- rename the CWFH International Television Championship to MAV Television

- Mexico should be set to active for Joey Ryan, Roderick Strong, Veda Scott and Candice LeRae

- remove the WWE/Sky Deutschland PPV deal

- remove the Athena, Courtney Rush, David Otunga, Mike Quackenbush, Thumbtack Jack and Trinity Fatu injuries

- add a strong dislike relationship or even hatred between DJ Hyde and Mike Quackenbush

- looks like Masada and Christina Von Eerie have split up (divorced?)

- add a strong friendship between DJ Hyde and Masada

- Young Lions should be set to active in Japan (and maybe Mexico?)

- I think Loyalty should be set to active in Japan and Mexico

- Anarchy Wrestling is not a member of the NWA

- Franklin Dove should be the owner of Anarchy Wrestling (delete the AW Owner)

- I think JT Talent is the current Anarchy Wrestling booker (delete the AW Booker)

- rename the CWFH International Television Championship to MAV Television

- Mexico should be set to active for Joey Ryan, Roderick Strong, Veda Scott and Candice LeRae

- remove the WWE/Sky Deutschland PPV deal

- remove the Athena, Courtney Rush, David Otunga, Mike Quackenbush, Thumbtack Jack and Trinity Fatu injuries

- add a strong dislike relationship or even hatred between DJ Hyde and Mike Quackenbush

- looks like Masada and Christina Von Eerie have split up (divorced?)

- add a strong friendship between DJ Hyde and Masada

I'd also add Mexico active for Masada and DJ Hyde. They were there recently for a ChilangaMask event.

Latin Dragon, Dave Crist and Jake Crist should have Mexico active as well. Dragon has had a few tours in there and Crist's are going there this month.

Not sure about a friendship between the two, unless things have changed since Masada's SMV shoot that is. Didn't speak too highly of DJ in it iirc.

^---- Is that to wrestling shows or the Candice & Show (whatever that is)?

The Candice & Joey show, it depends on your logic for the "known" function, does known mean its known they have a problem with the substance or does it just mean their known to use it, for example its pretty well known Steve Austin drinks but he has never had it effect his in ring performance so does that mean he shouldnt have it checked?

EDIT

Hikaru Shida should no longer be in Ice Ribbon

Edited by TheWho87

Candice and Joey should, as noted, have a strong-friendship.

Low-Ki is now an active wrestler. He is set to wrestle April 4/5 in New Orleans against Johnny Gargano and Trent Baretta. I don't rember what promotion off the top of my head

My understanding is that it

The Candice & Joey show, it depends on your logic for the "known" function, does known mean its known they have a problem with the substance or does it just mean their known to use it, for example its pretty well known Steve Austin drinks but he has never had it effect his in ring performance so does that mean he shouldnt have it checked?

RE: Lifestyles, it's a super-sensitive slider so caution is always advised. Unless Candice has been turning up to wrestling shows intoxicated, and it has been affecting her performance she should probably have zero per cent on the slider. Personally I would leave it completely off and not bother with the 'known' thing either since how she behaves at a non-wrestling event shouldn't really have bearing on the lifestyle stats.

I wouldn't check it for Stone Cold either; basically the feature doesn't work that well - at least not for real world mods or scenarios, as if you look at some of the historical scenarios people are pinged all over the place for substances, which kills match and segment ratings far in excess of anything we saw in real life from these workers. Stone Cold may have been a massive alco but if it didn't show in his performances it shouldn't appear on the sliders because that is what they simulate.

- remove the Mike Quackenbush injury

Has he definitely wrestled anywhere though? Or announced that he will be wrestling somewhere? Even with Chikara coming back, there's no guarantee that he will be a full-time wrestler again.

He is set to retired wrestler. And he noted that, right now, he has no intentions to wrestle again.

I take what I said back. He has 2 matches, April 4th (Today) and another April 5yh (Tomorrow) for DGUSA against Trent Barretta and Johnny Gargano.

Are you saying not to turn him active, because he is booked for the PCW Supershow in May.

I really don't think that Gino Coluchi was born in 1948. More like the 70s or early 80s.

According to his ROH profile he initally got into the business in 1965, unless there is a DOB anywhere I would go with that date minus 20 so around 1945 based just on the information given. Although on top of that is states he "trained" in 2008 so could also viably use the minus 20 because 40 years difference between debut and training is a little OTT

http://www.rohwrestling.com/wrestlers/roster/gino-colucci

I really don't think that Gino Coluchi was born in 1948. More like the 70s or early 80s.

According to his ROH profile he initally got into the business in 1965, unless there is a DOB anywhere I would go with that date minus 20 so around 1945 based just on the information given. Although on top of that is states he "trained" in 2008 so could also viably use the minus 20 because 40 years difference between debut and training is a little OTT

http://www.rohwrestling.com/wrestlers/roster/gino-colucci

But does he look like a 66 year old man to you? Maybe ROH screwed up his Profile? I know that is not verly likely...

My understanding is that it

RE: Lifestyles, it's a super-sensitive slider so caution is always advised. Unless Candice has been turning up to wrestling shows intoxicated, and it has been affecting her performance she should probably have zero per cent on the slider. Personally I would leave it completely off and not bother with the 'known' thing either since how she behaves at a non-wrestling event shouldn't really have bearing on the lifestyle stats.

I wouldn't check it for Stone Cold either; basically the feature doesn't work that well - at least not for real world mods or scenarios, as if you look at some of the historical scenarios people are pinged all over the place for substances, which kills match and segment ratings far in excess of anything we saw in real life from these workers. Stone Cold may have been a massive alco but if it didn't show in his performances it shouldn't appear on the sliders because that is what they simulate.

Yeah, the sliders should only really happen when they affect their lives or careers. You could tick Austin because he had legal problems and domestic abuse stuff years ago but that stuff seems to be behind him. But with Candice its just that she seems to like having drinks at parties or hanging out with friends, but then if you tick her she'd start driving drunk or showing up wasted for events.

So at most maybe slide her personality stuff to a little more "social" or "liberal" or something. But I don't even know if that's worth it for what amounts to Joey recording her at parties and bars.

New Japan Invasion Attack 2014 Spoilers

- Prince Devitt lost a loser leaves town match against Ryusuke Taguchi, could remove from promotions although I'd wait a bit considering there is a month to see how things play out.

- AJ Styles debuted and became the new leader of Bullet Club (replacing Devitt), he also attack Okada so I'd position Styles in an Upper Midcard/Main Event role

- Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Satoshi Kojima won the NWA World Tag Team titles

- Shinsuke Nakamura won the IWGP Intercontinental title

Edited by TheWho87